Omar Masonry and Painting, LLC

Founded 2012 •

39 Alpena Ave

Dedham, MA 02026

GENERAL OUTDOOR MAINTENANCE

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

We offer general outdoor maintenance , including interior/exterior painting, complete hardscaping, feel free to contact us for a free estimate, We look forward to starting on your project...

interior painting (7)masonry (6)lawn & landscaping (5)house painting (3)drywall (2)foundation repair (1)handyman (1)home remodeling (3)hauling (2)concrete repair (2)stamped concrete (1)hardscaping (1)

03/13/2021

Omar and his team were very responsive and diligent in getting the work done with skill. They asked questions and received confirmation if there was anything they were unsure about and produced very high quality work in removing and replacing our backsplash as well as plastering and painting areas that we removed backsplash. They were a vital part of our remodel.

Description of Work
tile - painting - plaster - brakets

Category remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 03/13/2021

11/25/2020

Omar and his crew were awesome! Omar was very responsive when I reached out for a quote and his team was able to start working the same week I signed the statement of work. When it came to the more complicated work, Omar came to the site and talked through options with me to ensure the work met my expectations He was always sending me pictures and making sure I was satisfied with the work. I would...

Description of Work
Basement egress window, foundation repair and parging, pavers in a large walkway area.

Category drywall,egress windows,masonry,interior painters,foundation repair,hardscaping

Work Completed On 11/25/2020

10/22/2020

Could not have gone better. Omar worked with us on design, materials and costs. The work was completed as planned, the result was just lovely, and the site was cleaned up and left picture perfect. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
patio

Category landscaping,masonry

Work Completed On 10/22/2020

05/30/2020

Great! I hired Omar to paint my gutters and soffits. The results were beautiful so I decided to continue with his services and have him paint my house. His prices were the best I have found and he provided quality work. I recommend this company for any painting job. I plan to hire him for interior painting in the future

Description of Work
painting

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 06/02/2020

05/29/2020

Omar and his team were excellent. They repaired my roof for a very far price. They cleaned my gutters and they will be painting a bedroom. I recommend Omar Masonry

Description of Work
roofing and gutter cleaning

Category drywall,landscaping,roofing,interior painters

Work Completed On 05/31/2020

05/28/2020

Omar is very responsive and does great work. Professional and courteous. Practices good safety measures. Will definitely hire again.

Description of Work
cabinet replament and bathroom repaired and painted

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/28/2020

05/28/2020

Very well! There was some additional loose stucco that had to be removed, which was done as expected. The new stucco was applied in a way that matched the texture of the original stucco perfectly. That is something that not all masons do well -- though they should. They returned 3 days later, when the stucco had dried, and painted the new area. The paint color also matched perfectly.

Description of Work
Repair to a small area of stucco that had loosened and fallen off the side of my house

Category stucco,house painters

Work Completed On 05/25/2020

05/26/2020

The team was very professional, courteous and delivered the work on-time with high quality. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
chain link fence, yard cleaning

Category concrete repair,handyman service,landscaping,masonry,remodeling,house painters,interior painters,mudjacking,stamped concrete

Work Completed On 05/25/2020

04/30/2020

Omar and his team are thorough, punctual, and professional. They did quality work and were super responsive to our requests. I’ve now worked with them on multiple projects and they are the first people I call whenever I have a need around the house.

Description of Work
Painting, landscaping, and masonry

Category concrete repair,landscaping,masonry,house painters

Work Completed On 04/30/2020

Thank you very much for you time to rate us it is much apresiated.

02/24/2020

Omar and his crew arrived on time, and did the job well and on schedule.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 02/25/2020

Thank you for taking the time to rate us, it is much appreciate it.

WE OFFER GENERAL OUTDOORS MAINTENANCE INTERIOR PAINTING CALL NOW :617-401-5473 WWW.OMARCNL.COM

Interior and Exterior Painting, Masonry, Landscaping, Roofing Repair, Drywall, French Drains, Gutter Cleaning and Installation, Hardscaping

Check, PayPal