Creative Drives & Patios Masonry

Founded 1970 •

196869
Home improvement contractor
Office of consumer affairs & business regulation
10/01/2021

4 Rodgers Ave

Dedham, MA 02026

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

We specialize in all Driveway, Patio, and Masonry services. Please contact our office today to schedule your free estimate 781-855-5540....

Patios (3)driveway pavers (2)basement waterproofing (2)concrete driveways (2)hardscaping (1)foundation repair (1)

09/07/2020

No money up front. Arrived a week after verified references. Took 2 days to finish up. Had drainage issue, these guys remediated and resurfaced complete driveway. Great value, committed to doing the job right and maintaining customer satisfaction.

Description of Work
Repave Driveway

Category driveway pavers

Work Completed On 09/07/2020

08/04/2020

A job well done. I would definitely recommend this company

Description of Work
Steps and walkway rebuilt driveway was also paved. Work was excellent

Category concrete driveways,basement waterproofing,foundation repair

Work Completed On 08/04/2020

07/30/2020

John and his crew were punctual, friendly, efficient and well trained. They got back to me right away with their proposal and got the job done within a week. I am very impressed with Creative Drives and Masonry and I highly recommend them for any job.

Description of Work
The driveway was repaved and they redid my entire patio in the backyard. They also paved all of the sidewalks in front of my house.

Category driveway pavers

Work Completed On 07/30/2020

05/07/2020

They absolutely Rock! My asphalt driveway and cobble stone entrance and border looks amazing. John the owner was helpful throughout the process and kept me informed to the very end. His crew definitely know their stuff. They even performed additional scope for the same agreed price. Piped my gutter drain line under the new pavement and made a creek with the excess stone/boulders they dug up to hel...

Description of Work
Asphalt driveway and Pavers

Category concrete driveways,basement waterproofing,hardscaping,patios

Work Completed On 05/06/2020

Review for Creative Drives & Patios Masonry - 4 Rodgers Ave, Dedham, MA - 38549496

01/10/2020

I have nothing but great things to say about Creative Drives & Patios! The crew was working up the street from my house when the owner knocked on my door and said he noticed the condition of my front stairs and was curious if I would like them redone. John offered competitive pricing, got the job done in a timely manner and was able to work with us when problems arose. Initially we planned on reus...

Description of Work
Front stairs

Category patios

Work Completed On 01/06/2020

THANKS FOR THE GREAT REVIEW WE APPRECIATED

10/09/2019

It was absolutely a beautiful job. From start to finish he and his crew were very good guys. He did not charge me extra for the things I wanted to change. I would highly recommend them to other people.

Description of Work
He built the patio, retaining walls, and a firepit.

Category patios