Allen Young Movers

Founded 1968 • With Angi since October 2001

Allen Young Movers, Inc. has been in the Massachusetts moving business since 1968. As an Arpin affiliated mover, we are able to provide service for Local, Out of State and International as well as Packing and Storage. Customized estimates are provided for both local and long distance moves by having a professional move consultant come to your home to conduct a move inventory, and create a no-obligation price quote. Complete the form above and an Arpin representative will contact you shortly....

Stairhopper Movers

Stairhopper Movers

Stairhopper Movers is proud to be Boston full service moving and storage company the of choice for many discerning customers, both residential and commercial. We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured so you'll have no worries about safety and reliability. (MDPU # 31321, DOT # 1696867, MC # 623045). Stairhopper Movers is a valued member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB) with an A + rating!! We also have been awarded Best of Boston in 2006 - 2007 and in 2010, Talk Of The Town awarded us "Excellence in Customer Satisfaction"- 5 star rating. We are specialized in: Local and Long Distance Moves, Residential and Commercial Moves, House / Apartments moves, Assisted Living Relocation, Corporate, Office Moves, Short and Long Term Storage in our Secure and Climate Controlled Storage Facility, Professional Packing and Unpacking Services, Loading and Unloading Services, Free Estimates, Packing Materials Delivery. We know that a successful move starts with one simple call. We take upon the responsibility of moving your goods so you can concentrate on more important things in life. We offer highly competitive rates and a variety of professional moving services. Every single member of our team will take pride in moving you to a new company location or residential property and every relocation we do gets unique attention and the highest quality customer service.

Offers by Stairhopper Movers on Angi

11/25/2014

It was a mixed experience. They loaded the truck perfectly. The person that managed that aspect of the move did an excellent job! However, the unloading was done very poorly. The were in an obvious hurry, and we should have stopped them. They damaged a victorola that I had previously paid quite a bit to get refinished. For quality and professionalism grades, I would give the loading an A and the u...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them move us from Philadelphia to Charleston.

11/24/2014

It went wonderful. I could direct them with each piece and box and belonging to the appropriate area of the house or if it stayed in the garage. They assembled the pieces that required it. No breakage or damage. I missed checking off 1 box, but it was found before they left ? my mistake. They were very friendly and communicative. Worked faster than I could keep up with at times, but it all got acc...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved furniture and belongings (boxes etc) from moving truck to the house and garage. Assembled a computer desk and a bed frame and book case. Set up bed with mattresses.

11/24/2014

Excellent. Always on time and work very hard. Very flexible on what they will do to get the job done on time. Travel time is worth it if they aren't clsoe to you . you make it up in how they hussle and work in time constrauined situations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used this firm for multiple moves including a home move and moves to and out of storage.

11/21/2014

The movers were exceptional. They took very special care to make sure everything was wrapped properly and made sure to move things in a way to ensure nothing was scratched or damaged. I wrote a special letter of thank you to the employee I worked with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved me from Massachusetts to South Carolina.

11/21/2014

We received several bids and theirs was the lowest. We packed the house ourselves and they moved the furniture. They delivered a week later than anticipated but it was not a problem because we had living arrangements. It was a very good experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved us from Missouri to Arizona.

CATEGORY moving companies

Moving, storage, packing & unpacking. We also provide Long distance and International service

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check, Discover