Above Quality Plumbing & Heating

Founded 2006 • With Angi since September 2007

Owner-operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fee. Lic# 13484. May contact through email....

CJ's Duct Cleaning based in Stoughton, MA

Professional Sewer and Drain Cleaning. Check our website for services and pricing.

DeJesus Industries USA is a residential & commercial home, kitchen, and bathroom design and company servicing all of Eastern Massachusetts. The company was founded and is headed by the young blood local Alberto DeJesus. Alberto DeJesus is a Framingham native and Boston University educated.

07/29/2016

Great. Charlie was in touch quickly and the price is extremely reasonable. Also, he told us about a better rebate plan that will save us extra money

Description of Work
We need a new furnace

02/15/2016

We typically get multiple bids on projects of this size. Maurice's was among the 3 bids we got for the work. Of the providers I spoke to and actually met with, he was not only the most professional, but also the most willing to problem-solve without taking on undue risks or overpromising on what he could deliver. This was a little bit of a tricky job as it required getting through some tight space...

Description of Work
Installed new baseboard radiators (hot water) in previously unheated part of home and also added another zone to the existing system and installed thermostat. (Price is approx -- may have been slightly lower or higher, but can't remember exactly.)

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

01/18/2016

This job, along with all the other jobs he has done for me is excellent. The sink looks great, and works perfectly. He leaves the workspace cleaner than he found it. His work is indeed Above Quality. You can trust this man 100%. His work is truly superlative. His prices are fair, actually a bargain considering how good the work is. I really cannot say enough good things about him.

Description of Work
I had a big problem with my kitchen sink. Plumber was able to come over right away as he had a cancellation. He fixed the problem with his usual efficiency. He is a great plumber and a very good guy. Totally trustworthy. He put a big sink an my basement and a whole house water filter too. Once I called him about a leak which was coming through a ceiling lamp. It turned out to be a problem with the HVAC. He called his friend that did HVAC and set up an appointment for the same day and would not accept a penny from me! That's what a great guy he is.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

11/06/2015

Maurice was vey professional and his workmanship is 2nd to no one. I would hire again and highly recommend.

Description of Work
Replaced a metal bath tub for us.

03/08/2014

Maurice was very professional start to finish. He called to say he was early if that was ok (positive #1). Explained the process as he was going along and finished in an efficient manner and cleaned up as if he was never there. His overall presentation was friendly and polished. To top it all off, Maurice did not rip me off when it came to pricing. I will definitely use Maurice again if need be an...

Description of Work
Installation of new kitchen hardware

Category plumbing

Plumbing, heating, forced hot water boilers and steam boilers, new construction remodels, bathroom and kitchen, service work and water heater, drain cleaning.