Firestone Complete Auto Care Store

Founded 1926 • With Angi since July 2010

4.3

159 ENDICOTT ST

Danvers, MA 01923

Our technicians are prepared for all your vehicle needs from tires to vehicle maintenance and repair services including oil changes, brakes, car battery replacement and wheel alignment services. ...

05/02/2016

Mark Z.

Description of Work
Very professional and prompt services provided by the team currently working at this location. Services included oil changes, brakes, tires and alignments.

Category car inspections

11/30/2015

Janet M.

07/22/2013

stephen Z.

I brought the auto into the shop in late May to repair my non-functioning auto air-conditioning. I sat there for about 3 hours while the repairs were being made. When they were finished the mechanic told me that everything was fine. I paid them approximately $230 and left. The air conditioning worked on two occasions after that and then died. When I brought the car back to the shop to get it examined it they told me it needed a part that they would have to order-they would call me when it came in. After more than a week of driving in terrible heat the A/C was finally fixed and I was charged approximately an additional $250. The A/C is working fine now.

Description of Work
repair air conditioning

Category auto repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac

05/15/2013

Jeffrey U.

Firestone Stores were good. The price was right, they looked over the car and gave a few suggestions on what could be done.

Description of Work
I used Firestone Stores for an oil change.

02/11/2011

Carolyn D.

I needed my rear brakes checked and serviced to a grinding noise. The Service representative was able to schedule me in for service very quickly. The service representative explained that if the rotors were thick enough, I would not need them replaced and they would be turned at no extra charge. When the brakes were disassembled they found that the rotors were delaminating and that the calipers were not working. The service representative indicated that to help save me some money there was a $50.00 coupon that he would apply to the total cost of the job. Throughout the process they kept me informed and showed me exactly what was wrong with my brakes. They quoted me a time they would be completed and they completed the job a half hour earlier than expected. At the end I was told that the Brake pads and the calipers were guaranteed for the life of the car, which also included the labor should the parts need to be replaced. I recommend the Firestone service center to anyone who needed service for their car.

Description of Work
Replaced brake shoes, rotors, and calipers on the rear wheels. Completed an overall inspection of the car.

Category auto repair, car tires

08/07/2009

David & Ruth T.

I’ve been going to them probably since they’ve been open. They have my name on the key hook in their back room. The running joke is that I just have to drop the car off and they already have the keys on file. They even have the keys to my entire family’s cars. They have a good relationship with me. If there is ever a problem, they fix it for me. They know I don’t take any nonsense and they don’t do nonsense. They are very honest with me. There was a problem with their management earlier. I wasn’t the only one having the problem though. So, they brought back the old manager who is very interested in corporate visibility and company goodwill. They like me and I like them. My family and I are regulars to Firestone Complete Auto Care Service. Their prices are reasonable, considering that I use coupons regularly and they provide good service too. Sometimes, they leave fingerprints where they shouldn’t.

Description of Work
I take my car to Firestone Complete Auto Care Service. The last time I took my car there was for an oil change and tire rotation.

NETR Inc

For emergency services, please call 781-933-6387. N.E.T.R., Inc. is here to help homeowners install the best heating and cooling systems that fits their needs. Since 1989, we’ve installed heating and cooling systems in Boston and its surrounding areas, tackling tough problems that our clients face. Our goal is to ensure our clients have energy efficient, quiet, reliable systems so they can live their lives to the fullest both at home and at work. Our dedication to our customers’ needs is what drives us each and every day. Our approach to temperature control and comfort has helped us become one of the most respected names in heating, cooling, and refrigeration in New England

Offers by NETR Inc on Angi
    Blue Air HVAC

HVAC Specialists! Repair, Diagnostics, and Installation. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Morris Heating & Air Conditioning

Morris Heating & Air Conditioning is proud to be Essex County’s most trusted HVAC team since 1998. Whether you need AC or heater maintenance, repairs, or complete replacements and new installations, the local company can handle it. Expect quality work and customer care every time. Morris Heating & Air Conditioning responds quickly, arrives as scheduled, and leaves no mess behind. Additionally, the company is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for any emergency heating or cooling in Ipswich or the surrounding areas. Call now to request a service. Morris Heating & Air Conditioning has financing options and special rebates in place to help with budget concerns. Ask about their maintenance plans and online coupons as well to get instant savings.

Offers by Morris Heating & Air Conditioning on Angi
    Auto Service
    Auto Inspections
    Auto Tires
    Auto Radiators
    Auto Transmission

Auto tire, auto maintenance - oil change, maintenance tune up, transmission, a/c service, radiator, vehicle inspection; repair service – brake repair, steering & suspension repair, engine repair, starting & charging repair, heating & cooling repair.