CJ's Finish Carpentry

Founded 1981 • With Angi since November 2009

CJ's Finish Carpentry has over 30 years experience providing customers with all their home improvement needs. We are owner operated and fully licensed and insured. Full general and custom carpentry, kitchen and bath remodeling, full additions....

Sir Grout of Greater Boston

Sir Grout of Greater Boston

For the quickest response, please call us directly at 781-899-0388 - Sir Grout is adapting to the fight against the "invisible enemy". During service, our techs will take the measures recommended by the CDC, such as no handshaking, multiple hand washing and use of protective equipment. We provide top-rated tile, grout and stone restoration and care services designed to enhance & protect hard surfaces in homes and businesses. We are a leading innovator and award-winning company in the "hard surface" restoration and care industry that recognizes the special needs of our customers. Our services include: - Grout cleaning, sealing, and recoloring with our renowned ColorSeal process - Tile cleaning and sealing - Stone restoration, honing, and polishing on marble, travertine, granite, slate and other natural stone - Bathroom and shower regrouting and recaulking services - Kitchen and bathroom stone countertop honing and polishing - High durability coatings for extra protection of hard surfaces, indoors and outdoors, and Slip-resistant applications. Sir Grout has been recognized by notable organizations like Home Advisor, Angie's List, Google, Yelp, TrustDale, Entrepreneur Magazine and others as the best option to restore your hard surfaces in both residential and commercial environments. We offer free, in-home/office consultations and make it quick, easy and convenient for you to learn about our top-quality services. Contact us today and let us transform your hard surfaces to looking like new again in less than a day.

Offers by Sir Grout of Greater Boston on Angi

08/22/2019

Everything went perfectly and on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

CATEGORY glass repair,handyman service,masonry,woodworking

08/15/2019

Warning!! CJ came and did an estimate on my bathroom in the Fall. Not only was he rude to me, he also was extremely overpriced. He quoted me 20,000 to complete my very small bathroom. I could not believe it. He did not know I have a history of remodeling, and have done this before. When I challenged him he laughed at me and said that is the price. On the way out he made a comment about my stairs t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel

CATEGORY handyman service,home remodeling

08/15/2019

It didnt go at all. They came to look at the project then gave me the run around for an estimate. Then they just stop replying all together

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

CATEGORY handyman service

08/23/2018

Excellent. Work was completed in time that was communicated to us, workmanship was excellent. Communicated exactly what was to be done and when, via phone and email, always responsive to my questions and concerns. Masonry work was also completed and all looks great. Couldn't be happier with the finished project. I will recommend highly to friends and will use them again in the future. Very satisfi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reconstruct side porch and stairs using composite and vinyl and some masonry work.

CATEGORY decks,handyman service,masonry,woodworking

03/30/2018

Went very well and you would not know this was done after it was finished. Very pleased with the final outcome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Adjusted kitchen cabinets to accommodate a taller refrigerator by removing the edge.

CATEGORY contractors,handyman service,woodworking

Carpentry, Decks, Additions, Kitchen Remodeling, Bathroom Remodeling, Basements, Tile & Wood Flooring, Windows & Siding, Custom Woodworking, Crown Moldings & Cabinetry.

We can take care of anything from the foundation up, either ourselves or with our Subs that we have had for over 20 plus years.