CJ's Finish Carpentry

Founded 1981 • With Angi since November 2009

505 Maple St

Danvers, MA 01923

CJ's Finish Carpentry has over 30 years experience providing customers with all their home improvement needs. We are owner operated and fully licensed and insured. Full general and custom carpentry, kitchen and bath remodeling, full additions....

08/22/2019

Charlotte M.

Everything went perfectly and on time.

Description of Work
N/A

Category glass repair,handyman service,masonry,woodworking

08/15/2019

Daniel C.

Warning!! CJ came and did an estimate on my bathroom in the Fall. Not only was he rude to me, he also was extremely overpriced. He quoted me 20,000 to complete my very small bathroom. I could not believe it. He did not know I have a history of remodeling, and have done this before. When I challenged him he laughed at me and said that is the price. On the way out he made a comment about my stairs that i was refinishing. I told him i was re-doing them and he asked how. When I told him he laughed at me again. I ended up getting my bathroom redone for 7,000, with all my other quotes being under 10,000. If you want an overpriced quote and to be talked town too. Then hire CJ and son.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category handyman service,home remodeling

08/15/2019

isaiah R.

It didnt go at all. They came to look at the project then gave me the run around for an estimate. Then they just stop replying all together

Description of Work
N/A

08/23/2018

Thomas B.

Excellent. Work was completed in time that was communicated to us, workmanship was excellent. Communicated exactly what was to be done and when, via phone and email, always responsive to my questions and concerns. Masonry work was also completed and all looks great. Couldn't be happier with the finished project. I will recommend highly to friends and will use them again in the future. Very satisfied. Thanks Chris, Tom Borseti

Description of Work
Reconstruct side porch and stairs using composite and vinyl and some masonry work.

Category decks,handyman service,masonry,woodworking

03/30/2018

Janice B.

Went very well and you would not know this was done after it was finished. Very pleased with the final outcome.

Description of Work
Adjusted kitchen cabinets to accommodate a taller refrigerator by removing the edge.

Category contractors,handyman service,woodworking

10/16/2015

Devendra S.

He is doing a fantastic job. He is very professional. He does not cut any corners. I would recommend him to anyone and I will use him in the future.

Description of Work
He is doing repairs from last years winter storm damage.

Category remodeling

08/27/2015

Anthony G.

Even when I missed the designated end of the coupon deadline, the vendor was great and agreed to allow me time to get the work done. I just couldn't make it work on my end. My life is still crazy and I can't quite remember when all of this was supposed to take place, so the date I listed may not be accurate.

Description of Work
My life was crazy at the time and I never got a chance to use his services, sadly!

07/28/2015

Tina M.

Work done quickly and professionally.

06/10/2015

Merek B.

I never write reviews but this went so poorly I felt compelled to do so... A year later, I am still dealing with the repercussions of his lousy job. He trimmed cabinets to allow for new appliances to go in and his work was very sloppy.. rough edges, crooked edges and he would say he was done and when I questioned the work, he had an excuse that "oh yeah.. I wasn't done.. I didn't have the right tool with me.." He installed my new appliances, his partner dropped the oven door (I was in the room to watch him to do it), clearly scratched it and then he later told me that it came like that... I am still dealing with the repercussions of the faulty install job on the appliances, when I questioned the stove top not functioning properly, he challenged me and said that I was wrong as well as the rep from the manufacturer. He made a new cabinet for me for a microwave... it took over 6 weeks for him to build and when he arrived with it... the color was completely off, the specs were off and then charged me for the rework... Not once did I receive a formal estimate despite several times asking and he would go weeks without returning to finish the job, telling me that he originally said he was going to "squeeze me in..." which was never the case and if it were.... just responding to calls or emails would have been helpful to set expectations. He is a mediocre Jack of all Trades, Master of None. I wish I were writing a glowing review.

Description of Work
Updates in the Kitchen and in the bathroom, minor updates to cabinets to allow for new appliances, installed new appliances (and did so incorrectly in THAT I am still dealing non properly functioning high end appliances)...

Category handyman service,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling

05/07/2015

Joanna P.

It was wonderful having Bill. He was a perfect person to have in the house. I would highly recommend him . He was very efficient and trustworthy. He worked the whole day and didn't even take his lunch. He did quality work on my windows.

Description of Work
Repaired all my windows. Scraped and repaired all the ropes.

Category replacement windows

Capuano Construction

Family owned and operated, Capuano Construction has specialized in masonry work since 1956.

MasterBuild Masonry & Construction

We have the know-how to tackle everything from the smallest of repairs to large-scale projects. No matter the size of the job. We always work hard to ensure our clients are completely satisfied with our work.

Stone Masonry, Inc.

Trust Elmer Zacarias Stone Masonry, Inc. for Hardscape Installation! We'll transform your own personal great outdoors into something special! If you are interested in a new stone fireplace or you need hardscaping for your yard, start with Elmer Zacarias Stone Masonry, Inc. You can come to us for utilitarian projects such as steps and retaining walls or home improvement projects like new patios. Whether it's a matter of safety, curb appeal or both, you can trust a team with over ten years of experience in the masonry trade. The right outdoor hardscaping in Lynn, MA can really make a difference in your home's curb appeal and your quality of life. Our experienced masons can construct a new patio, steps, outdoor fireplace, fire pit or other hardscaping features you may want around your home. We are also skilled in decorative work that will add style to any new addition. Enjoy high quality craftsmanship in your choice of brick or stone. We also provide tree maintenance for your yard as well.

Carpentry, Decks, Additions, Kitchen Remodeling, Bathroom Remodeling, Basements, Tile & Wood Flooring, Windows & Siding, Custom Woodworking, Crown Moldings & Cabinetry.

We can take care of anything from the foundation up, either ourselves or with our Subs that we have had for over 20 plus years.