BILL KOCUR PAINTING & WALLPAPERING

Founded 1988 • With Angi since December 2003

6 PORTER ST

Danvers, MA 01923

We are a family business that consists of my two sons and I. We have been operating since 1988.

12/21/2015

Jane W.

Bill has done work for us in the past so when we decided to paint these we contacted him. His response was prompt - we called for an estimate in September which he did within a few days. He was booked into November which worked for us. He called in late November and the work was done about a week later in early December. The work was completed in three days with minimal disruption to our house in spite of the fact that we live in every room being painted. His crew was competent, efficient, personable and very helpful. Although this was a major undertaking for us they never made us feel stressed or overwhelmed. His price was reasonable and included all materials. We would definitely use him again when we need work done and highly recommend him to anyone seeking painting and wallpapering services. (The past job he did for us was wallpapering the kitchen,)

Description of Work
Painted three bedrooms, bath, hallway, foyer and living room ceiling

04/10/2014

Emily O.

When he looked at my house he had a estimate mailed to me in 4 days. The price was fair considering how highly he was recommended. He started when he said he would and finished a day early. The work was better then I expected and when he finished up each day the house was spotless. I wouldn't use anyone else. It's just Bill and his sons and they exceeded all my expectations.

Description of Work
Painted my bedroom, ceiling, walls and trim. Bathroom, hallway and kitchen.

10/23/2013

ROBERT S.

A top quality job for a fair price. I have used Bill for over 6 years now and would not used any one else. They took care of all the details I wanted done. They completely cleaned up each day.

Description of Work
Panted, new wallpaper

08/19/2013

Jill C.

He's very good. He was very professional. It's just that it was way too much money. I've liked that he was also reliable. He got right back to me. He went through every room and asked me what the scope of the work was and details on what we were and weren't doing. He was friendly and a really nice guy. Personality-wise, I think I like him the best but his price was way too high.

Description of Work
Bill Kocur Painting & Wallpapering gave me a quote.

09/25/2012

Candy M.

The service was excellent. At first I accidentally picked up the wrong color of paint so I didn't want them to start at the original time. They had no complaints and came back willingly once I got the right color. The workers were all very professional, knowledgeable, and courteous. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
They came and painted my family room and my kitchen.

09/02/2011

Dennis R.

Pleasure to do business with and does outstanding work

Description of Work
Repair ceiling and wall and paint.

06/20/2011

John O.

It was great overall. He does a great job and was very easy to work with. He works quickly and is definitely an expert. We have plastered walls and he knew how to work with that and it was not a problem.

Description of Work
I used Bill Kocur Painting and Wallpapering sometime early this year. He removed wallpaper from the living room, did some wall repair and wallpapered the living room. He also painted the living room ceiling.

Category drywall, wallpaper removal, interior painters

11/24/2008

PATRICIA P.

I compared prices but I saw Bill's work and choose him. He did an excellent job. He is professional in every way. There are no surprises with his work. His clean-up was great. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
He stripped of the old wall paper, hung new and painted the ceiling.

Category wallpaper removal, interior painters

06/12/2008

JAMES G.

Bill was very prompt in returning my calls. He and I worked out a start date, and his estimate of the start and the duration of the job was accurate. He and his crew (his sons) were courteous, showed up on time every day, and were very easy to work with; they were always concerned that I was satisfied with their work. They tidied up every day and were careful to let me know when they would return next. We were very pleased with the quality of their work and would hire them again in an instant.

Description of Work
Painted foyer, hallway (including a stairway), and four rooms (including new carpentry and a bathroom) in my house. This included some minor patching and sanding, and some work on the ceilings.

10/27/2006

Tony M.

Mr. Kocur was punctual, professional and a good listener. He sent an estimate for the work quickly and the detail was clear. I didn't use his company for the work because the price was a bit more than I could afford.

Description of Work
dining room, entry hall, stairwell, first and second floor hall and 1 bedroom wallpaper removed then all walls painted 2 coats- three ceiling stains killed and blended and two wall holes patched.

04/02/2006

RICHARD D.

Bill Kocur and his band of merry men were professional, courteous, considerate and skilled in their craft. Some examples: (1) Bill Kocur visited our house before work was set to begin, gave us suggestions for how to handle certain cosmetic issues -- e.g., how to unify rooms by using a similar color -- and gave us an estimate that was very near the final price. (2) We asked Bill to make changes as the project went along; he was accommodating. (3) He and his team installed several panels of wallpaper in three rooms; the finished product is virtually seamless. (4) The paint work is meticulous; the guys even painted our radiator covers to match the wall paint even though we had not put that in the price. (5) He and his team were on time every morning and, when we came home, our house was as clean as when we left. (6) We sought quotes from a handful of local contractors. Bill Kocur turned out to be a couple of dollars more but the finished product was well worth the money.

Description of Work
The company wallpapered one room and two large hallways in our Cape-style house. The company also painted four rooms and a porch floor and railing.

Category wallpaper

05/26/2004

PAUL K.

BILL WAS VERY PROMPT AND RESPONSIVE. HE DID A FIRST CLASS JOB. I FELT THAT THE PRICE WAS SOMEWHAT HIGH, BECAUSE IT WAS A VERY SMALL JOB.

Description of Work
HE REMOVED THE WALLPAPER AND RE-PAPERED THE UPPER HALF OF A BATHROOM.

Category wallpaper

12/11/2003

ELAINE T.

BILL AND HIS SONS ARE GREAT! HE GETS AN ESTIMATE TO YOU WITHIN 48 HOURS IN WRITING. I THINK HIS PRICES ARE VERY REASONABLE, CONSIDERING THE QUALITY OF HIS WORK. I WILL HAVE HIM BACK TO DO THE EXTERIOR OF MY HOUSE. THIS GUY IS BUSY, ALL WORD OF MOUTH REFERRALS, SO PLAN ACCORDINGLY. I HAD TO WAIT OVER A MONTH, BUT HE'S WORTH IT.

Description of Work
INTERIOR PAINTING AND WALLPAPERING IN LIVING ROOM, DINING ROOM, OFFICE, HALLWAY, AND BATHROOM.

Tinos Painting Inc

Painting and Carpentry Interior and exterior Residential. WWW.TINOSPAINT.COM Our experienced team gives our clients 5 star quality without 5 Star price. More details and Warranty on Website.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers by Tinos Painting Inc on Angi
    Bay State Painting & Power Washing

Hi there. I am Steve the owner of Bay State and I have over 25 years of experience in residential repairs.I can help with any Honey-Do-List you can throw at me! Some of my services including but not limited to: Interior & exterior painting (Lead certified), pressure washing: deck, porch, & patio painting/repair/cleaning/restoration, carpentry. No job too big or small. I offer a 10% Senior & Veteran's Discount. Please give me a call today! Buy two rooms get a third room 50% off. Paint five rooms (ceilings walls and trim )and get a sixth room free! Book now to get your spot!

Home Aesthetics

We specialize in interior and exterior painting, carpentry, bathroom remodeling, etc. We pride ourselves on being industry professionals that educate the client on what their home needs, while setting proper expectations and executing the written proposal as promised. We will be there every step of the way through open communication and provide a high quality product by allowing the customers resources to make the proper decisions on products, colors and finishes.

We do mostly interior painting, wallpapering and repairs.