BILL KOCUR PAINTING & WALLPAPERING

Founded 1988 • With Angi since December 2003

We are a family business that consists of my two sons and I. We have been operating since 1988....

LA Quality Services

LET ME DO IT Painting

"Thanks for the opportunity! Carlos here, owner of LET ME DO IT Painting. I would like you to know that our team is made up of honest and experienced painters that you can trust. A professional prep work and cleaning are our difference, followed by a good communication. I'm looking forward to do business with you and make you one more of my happy clients! " - Owner

A Total Co

Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, Remodeling

Offers by A Total Co on Angi

12/21/2015

Bill has done work for us in the past so when we decided to paint these we contacted him. His response was prompt - we called for an estimate in September which he did within a few days. He was booked into November which worked for us. He called in late November and the work was done about a week later in early December. The work was completed in three days with minimal disruption to our house in ...

Description of Work
Painted three bedrooms, bath, hallway, foyer and living room ceiling

04/10/2014

When he looked at my house he had a estimate mailed to me in 4 days. The price was fair considering how highly he was recommended. He started when he said he would and finished a day early. The work was better then I expected and when he finished up each day the house was spotless. I wouldn't use anyone else. It's just Bill and his sons and they exceeded all my expectations.

Description of Work
Painted my bedroom, ceiling, walls and trim. Bathroom, hallway and kitchen.

Category interior painters

10/23/2013

A top quality job for a fair price. I have used Bill for over 6 years now and would not used any one else. They took care of all the details I wanted done. They completely cleaned up each day.

Description of Work
Panted, new wallpaper

08/19/2013

He's very good. He was very professional. It's just that it was way too much money. I've liked that he was also reliable. He got right back to me. He went through every room and asked me what the scope of the work was and details on what we were and weren't doing. He was friendly and a really nice guy. Personality-wise, I think I like him the best but his price was way too high.

Description of Work
Bill Kocur Painting & Wallpapering gave me a quote.

09/25/2012

The service was excellent. At first I accidentally picked up the wrong color of paint so I didn't want them to start at the original time. They had no complaints and came back willingly once I got the right color. The workers were all very professional, knowledgeable, and courteous. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
They came and painted my family room and my kitchen.

Category interior painters

We do mostly interior painting, wallpapering and repairs.