BAYSTATE KITCHEN DESIGN

Founded 1982 • With Angi since July 2010

The year was 1954 when, Peter Pasquale, a talented Italian immigrant, landed in Boston looking for work. Having apprenticed as a woodworker in a small village in Abruzzo, Italy, and having further refined his skills in Venezuela, his skill as a fine cabinet and furniture maker soon became apparent to those who knew him. His honest work ethic and devotion to excellence earned him a loyal following of customers near and far. As word spread, weeknights and weekends for the Pasquale family were filled with the sounds of wood being sawn and hammered as Peter's cabinet work overflowed from his work shop in the basement of our house. With simple hand tools, I watched as my father created beautifully detailed cabinets for customers. I listened and learned as my father proudly shared with me his knowledge of woods and techniques and his philosophy of creating only the finest. In 1983, Peter Pasquale and his son, Anthony Pasquale founded Anthony's Custom Woodworking / Baystate Kitchen Design. With humble beginnings in Somerville, Massachusetts, this father and son team moved into a newly constructed modern space where they designed and manufactured the best in quality custom-built cabinetry for private homeowners, contractors and architects throughout New England. Today the tradition of excellence and the dedicated spirit of Peter guides us at Baystate Kitchen Design. ...

Real Painting & Home Improvement

It is the details that make a house a home. We will make sure that the first impression of your house counts. Give us a call today.

SHP Fine Carpentry Inc

We are providing high quality remodeling, woodworking and general contracting services in the Boston Metro West area. From handcrafted cabinets to kitchen remodeling and entire home renovations, we are one stop and shop for any project that involves high craftsmanship and attention to the detail. By choosing us, you choose to appreciate handcrafted unique work, easy construction operations, and a team that will commit to your idea. We offer free consultation, so if you are just starting to plan a project or you are not sure of how things go, just get in touch with us and we'll give you our honest and professional opinion. We work in the best interest of our clients. Fully licensed and insured !

Tinos Painting Inc

Painting and Carpentry Interior and exterior Residential. WWW.TINOSPAINT.COM Our experienced team gives our clients 5 star quality without 5 Star price. More details and Warranty on Website.

Offers by Tinos Painting Inc on Angi

12/20/2012

Philippe F.

Kitchen needed a total remodeling. I tried Home Depot's service, but found that it required too much effort by me to complete the job. I found Anthony Pasquale and Bay State Kitchen Design on-line. He also happens to have a retail store front nearby in Concord, as well as one on the North Shore near Saugus. Anthony was met with us in our home, brainstormed with us on ideas for the renovation, developed the detailed cabinet design, and contributed to the installation. He is very attentive to detail, has imagination, and listens to his clients. His greatest skill is his ability to manage expectations, gain consensus and find solutions as there are always challenges in a major renovation. I highly recommmend Anthony Pasquale and would use his services again given the chance. He is very knowledgable about design and home construction. He has lots of good resources. He excels at custom work.

Description of Work
Kitchen design Design and ordering of custom cabinets Cabinet installation Coordination of cabinet installation with general contractor Choosing of granite counter tops Coordination of counter top installation

Category woodworking,home remodeling

08/14/2012

nicole H.

It went extremely well. I love my new kitchen and honestly, I love hearing all of the compliments I receive! We use our kitchen all of the time. It has been installed for almost a year now and still looks like it was installed yesterday. I am very impressed by the quality of his product and would use him again in a heart beat. It was worth every penny.

Description of Work
Anthony, the owner of Baystate Kitchen, designed a brand new kitchen for an addition to our home. He spent countless hours with us going over design and configuration to create a one of a kind kitchen. I am extraordinarily picky and didn't want the typical looking kitchen. Anthony kindly went through all of the pictures of kitchens I had cut out (I have been waiting many, many years for this kitchen!). He knew what would work in reality and what would not. He designed a kitchen that functions beautifully and gets used often. Did I mention it is gorgeous? The quality of the product for the price paid is outstanding. I am always looking for "bang for the buck" as I have "champagne taste on a beer budget." I did spend a little more that I expected, but received way more than I could imagine. My kitchen looks like I paid twice as much for it as I did. Everytime I open cabinet I see the quality. Also, he personally went with me to pick out the counter tops, not satisfied until he came across the right piece. His attention to detail is outstanding.

Category custom cabinets,home remodeling

03/13/2012

Lucille D.

I thought the bid was high but I thought the work was extremely good; a relative had them do her kitchen and they did a good job and were on target date wise; they were very good. I currently am having my kitchen done but did not go with Baystate only because their price was $7,000 more than the price from another contractor who I also feel will do a great job because I have seen some of his work. I will have them bid again in the future.

Description of Work
I got an estimate from Baystate Kitchen Design to remodel my kitchen, including a new ceiling and floor.

Category home remodeling

01/05/2011

Christopher K.

Anthony and Bay State Kitchen Design were amazing. The entire experience, from beginning to end, was amazing. We initially chose BSKD and TRAM Construction based off of seeing another kitchen that they had done for our friends, and because our friends told us what an amazing experience they had using them. Anthony spent a ton of time with us, both in person and on the phone, to make sure every detail of the kitchen was as we wanted it. He came back many times to review the details, and show us cabinet/finish samples before we ordered. He also went to extreme lengths to help us get the style we wanted within our budget, such as spending several days negotiating free custom trim/edging changes to the cabinets with the cabinetmakers. He even personally came to my house to unload and inspect the cabinets on the day they were delivered. I'd like to point out that, while the amount of money we spent seems very high, this was a high-end kitchen and that price includes all the fixtures, construction, flooring, appliances, etc. Anthony doesn't care what the budget of the project is -- he just cares about the quality of the finished project. He spent a lot of time with us to offer us many options in different price ranges, and even drew up plans to show us how we could do the kitchen in stages if we wanted to spread the cost over several years. Also, he created all these plans after several days of consultations, for which he didn't charge us anything until we decided to begin the project. I want to say again that I wholeheartedly recommend Anthony and Bay State Kitchen Design. He definitely provides the "personal touch", is incredibly friendly and accommodating, and truly loves cabinetry and kitchen design.

Description of Work
Note 1: they have a website with additional contact info: http://www.baystatekitchendesign.com Note 2: this price is the total cost of the reconstruction project including appliances and fixtures; this price was split between the contractor (who installed everything and did the remodeling work) and Bay State (that did the design, coordinated with the contractor, and ordered the cabinets/counters) In conjunction with Tram Construction of Holbrook MA, Bay State Kitchen Design designed planned and executed a complete renovation of our 1950 ranch-style kitchen and pantry. This involved figuring out how to take a tiny cramped kitchen and make it feel spacious and modern, working with the contractor and counter top people, and designing and ordering the cabinetry.

Category custom cabinets,woodworking,home remodeling

BAYSTATE KITCHEN DESIGN

Founded 1982 • With Angi since July 2010

191 Sudbury Rd. Z7

Concord, MA 01742

From Affordable to Extravagant Baystate Kitchen Design can design your kitchen, bathroom or any other room in your home. From desinging your kitchen to managing the entire remodel, or providing you some of the best hand made Cabinetry in New England. Baystate Kitchen Design takes pride in every kitchen design from inception to installation. We will be involved until your project is completed. Services: Interior design Construction Management & Design Sales of Quality Hand Made Cabinetr

refacing cabinets