All Phases Plumbing and Heating

Founded 1992 • With Angi since March 2012

Full service plumbing and heating contractor. Free, no obligation job quotes. I am also licensed as a construction supervisor, so I can serve as the General Contractor for your job and hire other contractors required for your construction project!...

Acton Woodworks, Inc.

As seen on "This Old House." For over 30 years, Acton Woodworks has specialized in residential design, design-build remodeling, additions, kitchen remodeling, cabinetry, home maintenance repairs and more. Our clients receive the most personal consideration with their designs, construction management, and workmanship. All design work is accomplished in-house with computer aided design and significant client participation. actonwoodworks@gmail.com

VC Construction

VC Construction is committed to providing professional, reliable, superior quality sitework construction services in an effort to attain total customer satisfaction. It is our belief that the foundation of success is based on hard work, honesty, integrity and a dedication to excellence. We are also committed to the fundamental purpose of providing long-term, financially sound employment to the people who strive to make VC Construction a success - our most valuable resource - our employees!

Mr Gomes Remodeling

We are a family owned business, we pursuit quality, we work hard every day to accomplish or surpass our customer's needs and/or expectations. We believe that when a family business grew together the family stays together, we try our best to bring these principles to our customers, which involve, honesty, kindness, goodness, patience, hard work, safety, and quality workmanship. As a family, we try hard every day to live up to those principles. Starting from ground zero up, we grow doing the best for our customers, and still doing the best for our customers.

03/12/2018

All Phases Plumbing did a great job!

Description of Work
Remove air from FHW system, replace sink, hook-up dihwasher

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

11/14/2017

It went very well, we also replaced the faucet too. The owner was very nice and we will use his service again for sure.

Description of Work
My Kitchen sink needed to be replaced. It was challenging as it was an IKEA brand sink and their size is proprietry to the brand and not universal. So I was stuck purchasing the same one as we didn't want to cut the existing countertop.

Category plumbing

11/06/2017

We had a very minor problem, but Jim called back in a couple of hours and said he could stop by later the same afternoon. He had me send a photo of the leaking valve so that he could get a replacement before coming. I am new to hot water heat, so he talked me through the things he was doing, replaced the valve very quickly, then went around bleeding convectors to try to reduce our very noisy syste...

Description of Work
Replace a leaking bleeder valve on hot water heating system.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

05/04/2017

Jim is great. He's responsive. He's there when I need him. He goes over the pros and cons for the ways the plumbing problem could be dealt with and the work he does is top notch. I had a problem with water pressure that meant my new furnace wasn't working properly and he came over multiple times to figure out how to fix it. Turns out it was a faulty regulator installed by the house's previous owne...

Description of Work
I'm renovating my entire house. Thank God I found Jim. The previous owner was a plumber, but you wouldn't know it from the mess we found in the walls. Jim is working with me to remedy my plumbing one step at a time so I can manage the costs.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

06/17/2015

Didn't end up using, but will contact again.

Description of Work
Did not end up using this provider. Will contact again if needed as they did respond to my request.

Category water heater repair

04/23/2015

Description of Work
They did a good job

04/23/2015

Description of Work
They did a good job

04/23/2015

Description of Work
They did a good job

04/23/2015

Description of Work
They did a good job

04/23/2015

Description of Work
They did a good job

Category water heater installer

Residential and commercial plumbing, service calls, new construction and remodels. Boiler repair and installation, heating system conversions, gas piping.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express