Economy Transmission

Founded 1980 • With Angi since November 2010

Auto Transmission
Auto Service

Towing: (413) 593-1900 6 full-time employees all major credit cards accepted...

COLLEGE STREET MOTORS

Whether you need your brakes serviced, oil changed, battery replaced or other auto repairs, College Street Motors in Amherst is here to help. Save time by calling 413-253-3200 to schedule an appointment or just stop by at 260 College St and drop your vehicle off at our repair shop.

07/25/2017

Tim was very helpful and accommodating. My car broke down Thursday, had it towed to the shop Friday morning. Tim had it taken apart Saturday and fixed Monday for Tuesday pickup. Work was well done and great price.

Description of Work
Transmission rebuilt.

01/06/2017

Tim Kept us informed of the problem, gave us options and performed the maintenance pleased with service received.

Description of Work
Labor to remove and rebuild transmission.

05/27/2016

Jeff is in the category of top mechanic honest, reliable, fully communicating fair explains everything completely.

Description of Work
Transmission replacement on my 01 Honda odyssey.

Category transmission repair

10/02/2014

They replaced my transmission in my Honda Odyssey. Brought it in on a Monday and they had it completed 3 days later. The shop was actually closed that week but they had a couple people on call so they were able to get me up and running in no time. When I "limped" it in, Tim knew exactly what was happening and explained it to me. It was a pleasant and easy experience and felt very comfortable with ...

Description of Work
They replaced my transmission in my Honda Odyssey.

Category auto repair

01/27/2014

Work was delivered on time and at the agreed price. Tim was friendly and easy to deal with. As far as I can tell the replacement trans is working well.

Description of Work
Replaced a failing automatic transmission and motor mount in my Honda van.

Category auto repair,transmission repair

General Automotive Repair, Frame Work, Front End, Alignment & Specializing in Transmission Repair.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available