Central Oil

Founded 1981 • With Angi since May 2012

Locally owned family business....

Still Services LLC

Still Services is a full service residential plumbing and heating contractor. We specialize in repairs and service for all of your needs - anything from a leaky faucet replacement to installing a new water heater. On the HVAC side, we can handle anything from annual service/repairs to boiler repair and replacement. Our master plumbing liccense is #16196. Let us know how we can help you!

L N King Plumbing, Heating & A C Inc

We are a local contractor serving Western Massachusetts since 1971. We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness, and superior customer service on every job. We make sure to develop a lasting relationship, so that the next time service is needed, there will be no question on who to call. Check out our review from satisfied clients. Give us a call today, so we can answer all of your questions. Satisfaction guaranteed!

Hurley & David Inc

The HD Air team offers heating, cooling, indoor air quality, plumbing, and complete home performance systems throughout Western Mass and Northern Connecticut. We are Hurley & David, a family owned business based in Springfield for three generations. Award winning.

06/19/2012

They deliver when I get low on oil. The're not far and I can generally reach him if there's any problems with the oil burner or water heater. I have no problems with them. If he's not available he calls me back, and I appreciate that. The company has been delivering oil to the house since 1956.

Description of Work
I use them to provide my heating oil.

Category water heater repair,heating oil companies

05/15/2012

I was satisfied with their services.

Description of Work
I used Central Oil for an air conditioning check.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Repair, replace and installation of oil & air conditioning.