Alliance Home Improvement Inc

Founded 2007 • With Angi since July 2012

375 Chicopee St.

Chicopee, MA 01020

Free Estimate With No Trip Charge For Angie's List Members!! Welcome to Alliance Home Improvement, a trusted company with a truly personal approach that has helped people of all walks of life achieve the space of their dreams. Our Company provides free estimates with no obligation and home energy saving audits. Rated as an “A+” by the Better Business Bureau and member of prestigious builder associations. We are a 3rd generation contractor offering professionals with a combined 20 years of experience. We are committed to 100% customer satisfaction. We do not do any repair work-only full installation! ...

06/24/2020

C N.

My choices were a little limited due to COVID crisis, but contacted 2 highest rated companies on Angie's. First was a small firm who was booked thru the Fall. Alliance has several crews and were able to get to us quickly. First visit was great (David), who provided the quote, alternatives, samples, pictures & addresses of previous work. Price was reasonable. Crew started a couple of weeks later. Very professional and courteous crew of three. Once they show up, they stay to finish the job. Separate gutter crew came shortly after siding was done. Cost was $28,000 for a 2 story cape with shake siding. We love the shake look compared to traditional horizontal siding, esp for a cape house. We highly recommend Alliance.

Description of Work
Replacement vinyl shake siding and replacement gutters

Category gutter repair, siding

11/17/2018

Jackie F.

They were very professional, courteous and neat. From the time they came to estimate the project until they were done, they kept us informed every step of the way. Their work was outstanding and I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
We had two doors replaced, along with new light fixtures installed.

10/10/2018

Steven R.

From the very first meeting with their sales associate nothing could have been more pleasant and easier. During the original sales meeting I was worried about rue turn around time for products to arrive, I was told they’d have everything as scheduled and they did. On the scheduled day of the install Sergei and his crew showed up precisely when scheduled and during the entire 2 days of their visit they were very respectful, professional and friendly, I had some questions and they were all answered. At the end of each day I walked around the exterior of the house to inspect the work performed and the general cleanliness and found nothing wrong with the work and all areas were cleaned more thoroughly than expected. 16 windows, 1 bay window and 3 exterior doors finished in just over 2 days. I will eventually hire them again for my roof and highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Needed windows and exterior doors replaced

Category replacement windows, doors

08/09/2018

Latesha T.

They arrived on time, were professional and answered a lot of question. It took about three hours and two people came to do this. They left the area mostly clean. They did leave some stickers on the windows that I had to pull off. I would tell friends and family that they should research the price on windows to make sure they are not over paying.

Description of Work
They installed six windows in my home.

05/20/2018

Michael H.

This is a family owned and run business. The do very high quality work at a very competitive price. They will also stand by their work if there are any issues. I had a slight issue with my gutter install which I noticed after the first hard rain, probably a month after the job was complete, and they were out the next day to correct it. My next door neighbor was so impressed he also did a whole house siding and window job.

Description of Work
Siding, Gutters, windows and stone work for a larger house

Category gutter repair, masonry, siding, replacement windows

04/28/2018

Steve B.

The windows were replaced in 1 day. Everything went well except one big problem. The picture window had a blemish about 2 x 3 inches. The UV coating had been scratched off during shipping. I called Sergiy and he came and checked it out the next morning. He then ordered a new window. A couple of weeks later his installers came out to replace the window. All of the windows have held up well in the 18 months since they've been put in. No problems. Would certainly hire again.

Description of Work
11 windows installed

04/26/2018

Pat H.

Workers dropped construction trailer yesterday afternoon & began work this AM. Sergei (owner) stopped by and explained minor changes. Workers very professional & courteous. Bad weather pushed timetable back by a couple of weeks. However, Sergei stayed in touch by phone & stopped by with his framer to go over measurements. So far we are very pleased. Sergei mismeasured opening for storm door which is going to require a custom made door. He explained that he would absorb the additional cost. I admire his honesty. Project completed a few days ago except for storm door. Good job, workers cleaned up everything. Sergei stopped by to be sure we are satisfied & accepted partial payment until custom storm door is here & installed. We also had an issue with during heavy rain we had water leaking into the soffet which they repaired with a j channel. I would definitely use Alliance again for any outside projects or repairs.

Description of Work
Enclosed front porch

Category decks, siding, replacement windows, woodworking, doors, sunrooms

01/11/2018

Otto W.

This is the third time I have used this Angie's List Deal with Alliance Home Improvement. I continue to be satisfied with their work and will use them again. They have been consistently prompt, efficient, responsive to requests, and conscientious about full clean-up after the windows were installed. The only slightly non-professional (but amazingly trusting) aspect was that I was not presented with or sent a bill, but instead was just informed by the workers who installed the windows that, "if I wanted," I could pay by going online (which I did). I have also been pleased with the windows themselves, which seem of good quality and easy to open and clean.

Description of Work
I took advantage of the Angie's List Deal for installation of five windows for $1499.

01/10/2018

Eshu B.

Great! Two men came promptly and fixed it with no problem.

Description of Work
They did the siding for me a couple of years ago. Flashing fell because of a windstorm. It was near the roof which is too high for me to fix myself. I asked them to put it back in place.

12/21/2017

Jeffrey R.

These guys worked like a well oiled machine. They were punctual and worked the day after a snowstorm arriving with a snowblower to clear the work area. They were fast and thorough . A little expensive but you get what you pay for.

Description of Work
Roof removal & replacement

12/20/2017

Dina L.

Amazing job! The work was done quickly and highly professionally.

Description of Work
Replaced two sliding doors in the breezeway room.

Thank you!

11/15/2017

david A.

They were a good company. It was probably a little steep but they did a good job. Good. They were good. They were very responsive. They did the job straightforward.

Description of Work
Siding. I put windows in, and I put siding on, and I striped the house, and they had to put gutters in and thorn doors.

09/25/2017

Dan S.

Perfect. We could not have been happier. They finished earlier than promised, showed up every single day on time, and the crew could not have been nicer.

Description of Work
A complete siding installation.

09/22/2017

Carol F.

I had already gotten other quotes for the roof replacement, but I saw a coupon on Angie's List for Alliance Home Improvement and decided to get a quote from them, too. I'm glad I did! Sergiy was punctual and professional for the quote and was able to do the roof and some other needed repairs that were not even roof-related, for about the same price as the other quotes I had gotten that were just for the roof alone. His workers were courteous, hard-working and made sure the job site was neat and clean each day. They got the jobs done promptly and everything looks great! I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Roof replaced, drywall in ceiling patched, gutters cleaned, door jamb repaired.

09/05/2017

Cori W.

Really unique situation, we were in the middle of trying to sell our house nearing the end of our contract and figured we might not get anymore offers, so we should get the roof replaced. Alliance had a great coupon that fit our needs perfectly, an amazing price and some really high quality workmanship with a 20 yr warranty. We signed a contract, but then ended up selling our house the same week. Dave and Sergiy were kind enough to give us a week to decide how to proceed and then when the buyer decided they didn't want the roof they were so kind as to refund our deposit a full week later. These guys are a class act, super knowledgeable and if we need a roof on our new home I know exactly who I'll be going with.

Description of Work
We needed a new roof

08/07/2017

Laura M.

Their offer on this site DOES NOT include removing the old material from your home. So, what is the point of the offer?? Plus they were very rude when I asked about removal.

Description of Work
Siding on our home.

Category siding

Thank you for your review :). I feel bad that you were disappointed with our offer. Within the last 4 years, a lot of our customers have taken advantage of our deals and have saved a lot of money for their families. This offer was designed for customers who want to go over existing siding and make their house look great again! You sent me a message on Sunday at 5:03pm asking if the offer includes removal of old siding, I took the time to respond with "NO" at 6:30pm. We are known for providing top customer service, if we can still be off service, please give us a call.

07/29/2017

Cecelia R.

I sent an e-mail to Alliance at noon time and received a response within the hour. Met with Sergi later in the day to view the 5 windows I wanted to replace. In the meeting I mentioned that I also wanted to replace 3 of the windows in the dining room. No problem. Two weeks later all 8 windows were installed in one day --One window was shipped damaged..this was replaced within 2 weeks. I am very impressed with the work performed and the fact they left the area very clean. I will order from them again next year.

Description of Work
5 large replacement windows on the back porch and an additional 3 windows in the dining room

07/26/2017

David B.

Great experience. Sergiy was extremely prompt in giving the free estimate, the work was done quickly and professionally, and there was no mess left behind. Would definitely recommend them to anyone considering getting their gutters replaced.

Description of Work
Gutter replacement

Category gutter repair

07/24/2017

Donna J.

The men who came to do the job , did a great job and were always on time and always cleaned up after the job each day. I would definately recommend this company to anyone who needs work done to their home. You would not be dissappointed in having this company do any work for you. I highly recommend ,

Description of Work
Had siding done to my home.Gutter repair and replacement.Replace doors.

Category gutter repair, siding, doors

07/03/2017

Edward S.

From the job appraisal to procurment of mat'l to installation the work was efficient and well managed and the price of ~$300/window was very fair considering the quality of the parts and work.

Description of Work
5 replacement windows

05/31/2017

Mai R.

Very well. Punctual, professional and reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Front door

05/20/2017

Jennifer M.

Great job, very timely, helpful. Will recommend and be ordering more next year.

Description of Work
5 windows replaced, jam repair

05/15/2017

Shawn C.

Very professional sales person, owner and installers. Installers showed up on time each day and worked liked a well oiled machine. All my questions were answered and would hire again.

Description of Work
Removal of old siding/doors and installation of new siding/doors

03/01/2017

Peter C.

They were very professional on the phone and in their follow-up. They did what they said they were going to do, when they said they would do it. All of this was further reflected in the good quality work they did installing the windows. Very clean, very nice work.

Description of Work
Replaced/installed 5 windows.

02/25/2017

TERRY W.

Sergie, from Alliance Home Improvement, arranged a convenient time to discuss the Energy Star windows that we purchased through Angie's List. Sergie extended the deal price to all of our windows which came to 11 windows. Back in December, we had an Energy Audit to determine the areas we may be losing heat in the house. The windows and the kitchen entry door were the main issues. We told Sergie about the kitchen door and we wanted to replace it. Sergie told us to go to Home Depot and pick out the door, pay for it and he will install it for free. On January 31, Sergie and his 2 workers arrived on the mutually agreed day and began immediately installing the windows. Sergie went to our Home Depot and picked up the kitchen door. The 2 workers were very professional, quick and cleaned with a vacuum cleaner when they finished installing 11 windows and removing the old kitchen door and installing the new kitchen door.. We could not be more pleased with the work and the price. We would highly recommend Alliance Home Improvement! They were thorough, punctual and great to work with!

Description of Work
Purchased through Angie's List the deal of the installation of 5 Energy star windows to our home..

Category replacement windows, doors

On Point Home Remodel

Interior and exterior remodeling services. On Point Home Remodel is a hub for all your remodel needs, we take pride in being able to handle all facets of your project, no multiple contractors for you to deal with. With more than ten years of experience in the home remodeling market we can handle anything. We are a family owned remodeling service company that adds value to your home !

Siber Construction

We specialize in all phases of roofing and siding services, repairs, replacements, installs, general remodeling and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Advanced Basement Waterproofing

Advanced Basement Waterproofing specializes in complete basement sealing, moisture and mold removal and French drain installations throughout Western MA and Northern CT. Concrete and brick foundations can allow in water through cracks in the foundation that develop over time, openings in the joints or mortar areas as well as "bleeding" from pressure behind concrete surfaces. If you notice water in your basement or extreme moisture, then you have a water intrusion issue that you will want to solve as fast as possible. Moisture and water can not only cause additional damage to your foundation, it can also lead to dangerous mold issues. Advanced Basement Waterproofing can seal and protect your basement as well as remove any mold your home or business may have developed.

CS-104327
    Massachusetts
    Massachusetts: Contractors - Public Safety
    11/29/2023
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Vinyl siding. Replacement windows. Seamless gutters. Roofing. Doors. Whole house additions.

We do not do any repair work. Ask for details. We do not do inside home remodeling