GREATER BOSTON HOME TEAM

675 VFW PKWY 332

Chestnut Hill, MA 02467

03/12/2018

Erin A.

I bought my condo in Jamaica Plain 17 years ago with Sam and though that may sound like old news, let me tell you why it's not. I'm still happily living in the same unit, my building is in good repair and my association is financially solid and full of good neighbors. My home is worth almost 2.5x what I paid for it back then, while our condo fee has gone up less than $100 in that time. Sam found me exactly what I asked for and negotiated to secure me a better price than my neighbor who bought the month before me in a ridiculously competitive market. I can tell you from the long view, 17 years later, no regrets. And we're still in touch whenever I need advice about contractors or homeownership or for just a friendly hello. Buying a home is stressful, but my experience shows Sam's prowess in helping to find not just a place to live today, but a home that was a great deal for the long term. So many thanks!

Description of Work
Purchasing a Condominium Unit in Boston / Jamaica Plain

Category real estate agents

12/06/2015

Candace D.

Sam Schneiderman and his colleague Kathy, worked with us to help us find a property in the Boston area. Given it is a limited and pricey market, it was no small task and one that Sam was excellent at helping us to find our way through the maze of areas, types of properties and prices that are Boston. He worked personally with us for over two months (more at a distance when we were just getting our feet wet in the Boston area.) Sam was always responsive and amazingly spot on to know what would work and what would not in any area we pulled up on the internet to ask him about. His insight into Boston is as unique as is his ability to get a handle of what the client wants/needs. He has an excellent insight into people, and puts his clients interests as his number one goal. If I could give him more than A--he would deserve higher marks for his efforts. In the end given we were unable to find what we wanted--we shifted course and went to another part of the state to buy--helping us to find an agent there to work with.

Description of Work
Worked diligently to help us find a property in the Boston area (including Cambridge, Brookline and Somerville).

Category real estate agents

Marilyn & Company - Keller Williams Realty

Marilyn & Company, doing business under the Keller Williams umbrella, takes a different approach to real estate--one that is built on customized planning/partnering with you (consulting), personal touches, win-win deals, and positive results. Marilyn (Cannon) Burke and her team utilize the latest technologies as KW enters 2020 as the #1 technology company in the business of real estate. The KW platform gives Marilyn's clients access to a worldwide Multiple listing system and massive outreach for buyers looking for homes. Marilyn's mobile APP travels with you so buyers can look at any home, anywhere in the world. Marilyn's background includes a BA in Arts with a concentration in teaching as well as several designations contributing to her becoming a listing expert. She's also an Accredited Home Staging Pro with a concentration in Interior Design from RISD. She is actively involved in all aspects of getting your home ready for sale with a concierge menu of home services to make the home selling process easy from start to finish. With a 35-year sales career meeting clients' needs and a proven track record of results, she's become the smart choice for those who want a full-time specialist who can get the job done. Call/text Marilyn today at 781-603-5261 for a complimentary consultation.

Liz & Ellie Local

Knowing the ins and outs of Boston's neighborhoods is especially important in the competitive world of real estate. With over 30 years of experience working in Cambridge and Somerville, Liz and Ellie bring an in-depth and personal understanding of these communities to their work. In their business partnership, Liz and Ellie combine a range of complementary strengths that allow them to serve their real estate clients with integrity, consistency, humor, and patience. Their understanding of the market incorporates detailed research with the more subjective knowledge and resourcefulness required to meet the needs of individual buyers, sellers, tenants, landlords, investors, and developers. Both Liz and Ellie have spent years living abroad and have traveled extensively. This experience, along with their fluency in French (Liz) and Spanish (Ellie), make them a great team for clients relocating to and within the Greater Boston Area. With their complementary communication styles, responsiveness, competence, and ability to truly listen, Liz and Ellie enable their clients to feel at ease throughout any real estate transaction. They would welcome the opportunity to be your next real estate advisors.