Winn's Demolition

Founded 1996 • With Angi since October 2006

18 Erlin Rd.

Chelmsford, MA 01824

WE DO ALL PHASES OF INTERIOR & EXTERIOR DEMOLITIONS ALL WORK IS DONE BY HAND. Winn's Demolition, has been in business for 15 YEARS. We specialize in selective demolition, including: Two Family Homes, Chimney's, Removal of Porches, Kitchen and Bathroom gut outs. PLEASE GO TO OUR WEB SITE FOR BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES. We are fully insured, References Provided, Free Estimates, Evening and Weekend Appointments available.Jobs are charged by the weight and volume of the job....

06/04/2022

Carmen F.

John and his team did a superb job. I contacted Winn's Demolition at the last minute when another team slated to do the work for me was no longer available. Despite being in a bind, John gave me a very fair price, and did the work just two days after visiting my home. He and his team were totally professional and incredibly hard workers.

Description of Work
Demolition of bedroom

Category remodeling

07/13/2020

michael C.

The job went great. These guys were professional and got the job done in a hurry. They destroyed and removed a big brick fireplace. No nonsense and good price.

Description of Work
Removed a 4x5 outdoor firepit

Category masonry

06/20/2019

Monique N.

Very poor customer service. I signed and paid for a $8,600 dollar contract for demolition work on a 3-family property that I own. Jack and Anne (his wife) were very pleasant to work with at first. Their bid was relatively lower than that of others I spoke to but this came with its hang ups - they complained often about the work load, tried to do less work that was written out in the contract, removed and cashed in for my copper piping in the house, continuously asked for payments before they were actually due and did not fully complete the job. They are now unresponsive after they have been paid in full. This is a 7 day job and all of these problems took place. More of a hassle than the extra cash 'saved'. It is a shame.

Description of Work
Demolition

Category hauling services

[Member Name Removed]we jumped through loop's for you and your girlfriend. Every floor that was in complete agreement and was okay by you. I meet with you every time on night's and weekends. I never charged you for the extra bathroom's we did for you. (3) total... You called me 3 months after the job was in completion and demanded us to come back for a small area after you accused John of taking thing's of the job. wow I did not even charge you for all the extra's because your grand mother was pass away and you seemed to be commuting from Rhode Island. I find you to be a evil and ungrateful person. You get more with honey then a bee sting so I hope that the Bee stop's biting you in the A**. You are a very young person starting out in the world and you better start learning gratitude and respect. I am sorry for investing all my time and favor in you. That is my life lesson.

09/19/2018

Nick G.

Winn's Demolition was top notch, professional and fast. Jack had great communication through out the entire project. His team worked to get the job completed in a timely manner and left the site cleaned and in great shape. If we had more people out there like Winn's Demolition to work with then so much time and money would not be wasted. Cheers.

Description of Work
Demolition and hauling

Category hauling services

Thank you for your Business and a great review. It was a pleasure to work with you. Best Regards, Winns Demolition

07/23/2018

Diane B.

They were very punctual, hard-working, quick, efficient, and polite.

Description of Work
Demolition of finished basement

Category hauling services

Thank you [Member Name Removed] it was a pleasure working for you.

09/20/2017

Paul M.

I hired Winn's Demolition for removal of sun porch and deck. Work was done on time, and the clean up was perfect.

Description of Work
Demolition of sun porch and deck.

Category excavators

thank you gor a great review. If you have any other projects or you know anyone that need's a kitchen or bathroom gut out please give them our name and number. It was a plessure working For you. thank you again. John Winn c/o Winn's Demo 978 250-5838

09/14/2017

DAWN I.

Flawless--interactions with Jack were both easy and timely. He showed up when he said he would, took great care with my furniture, and left the job site neat and clean.

Description of Work
Winn's Demolition moved furniture, removed wall-to-wall carpeting from two rooms and a hallway, and hauled all debris away.

04/14/2017

Lee M.

Great work. He wrapped the boiler and water heater in plastic so they didn't get dusty and then went to work. He tore everything out to the rafters, neat and tidy. Then he cleaned the room within an inch of its life. Hauling was included in the price. Very professional and a pleasure to work with. A good man too.

Description of Work
Tear out plaster and lathe ceiling in my boiler room so that a new one could be installed.

02/27/2017

Jeffrey S.

John and his crew showed up right when they said they would. They worked systematically removing areas in order of convenience and importance. They also finished on schedule. Very good experience for us.

Description of Work
John did demolition on our 1920 house consisting of stripping multiple layers of exterior siding, removed a chimney from the roof through the basement and interior demolition of kitchen and bath to the studs. Good communication, prompt and professional service. Looking forward to using them again.

Category garbage collection,hauling services,remodeling

Hello [Member Name Removed] I was just reaching out to see if you had any more home project for selective demolition. Please feel free to reach out to my office if we can assist in any way. John's cell is 978 375-5419 or 978 250-5838. i look forward to working with you in 2019. Happy New Year. Best Wishes, Ann

09/11/2016

tom R.

Fist of all, this was a demolition job, which is not listed as a job type; it should be. Could not be more pleased by John, his experience, how efficiently he worked, how nice he was to deal with, and his care not to damage adjacent areas. The price of his service was super-reasonable.

Description of Work
I needed to have 8-9 feet of interior wall removed.

Category hauling services,remodeling

Thank you for a great review. We appreciate your business and please feel free to reach out for any project you or a friend might need. Winn's Demolition 978 250-5838

BTN Renovations

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in remodeling services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Stone Masonry, Inc.

Trust Elmer Zacarias Stone Masonry, Inc. for Hardscape Installation! We'll transform your own personal great outdoors into something special! If you are interested in a new stone fireplace or you need hardscaping for your yard, start with Elmer Zacarias Stone Masonry, Inc. You can come to us for utilitarian projects such as steps and retaining walls or home improvement projects like new patios. Whether it's a matter of safety, curb appeal or both, you can trust a team with over ten years of experience in the masonry trade. The right outdoor hardscaping in Lynn, MA can really make a difference in your home's curb appeal and your quality of life. Our experienced masons can construct a new patio, steps, outdoor fireplace, fire pit or other hardscaping features you may want around your home. We are also skilled in decorative work that will add style to any new addition. Enjoy high quality craftsmanship in your choice of brick or stone. We also provide tree maintenance for your yard as well.

MS Masonry and Stone Services inc

MS Masonry and Stone Services inc., serve Residential and Commercial property owners in Grand Boston. We are the best choice for brick and stone work and we take pride of our work and have attention to details. We are specialized in Stone Restoration, Historic Building and Waterproofing. We always make sure all of our projects are completely in a timely fashion, within budget and with the quality that our clients deserve.

Interior, exterior demolition, Selective demo, we specialize in complete kitchen and bathroom GUT OUTS Chimney take down's.

No home repair. We take out and away only.