Ryan Gath Electric

Founded 2014 • With Angi since October 2014

154 Westford St

Chelmsford, MA 01824

Ryan Gath Electric is focused on providing the best possible electrical services to the people of Massachusetts. We are composed of master electricians, with years of professional experience under their belts. No matter what kind of electrical needs you have, we can take care of it for you....

09/24/2019

Robert C.

Please note that this review is a follow-up to a negative review I recently posted expressing concern about being over-billed for this installation. A few days after the completion of the work, Ryan Gath personally reached out to me to see that I was fully satisfied. I shared exactly what had happened regarding the over-billing, including detailed coverage of the team's workflow from arrival to completion (accompanied by a timeline). Ryan was a great listener, and clearly interested in finding out exactly what had happened, and how he could he make things right. Once he understood that I had in fact been over-billed due to an internal miscommunication between the team that had performed the work and his central office, he apologized profusely and then immediately delivered a check for full refund to my front door. Talking with Ryan Gath made it abundantly clear that he is all about first class service and developing long term relationships with his satisfied clientele. I am so pleased to share the happy outcome of this contract work, and that I can now strongly recommend Ryan Gath Electric. Sincerely, Robert Carr

Description of Work
I needed an outlet installed on the wall above a fireplace in preparation for the mounting of a large flat screen television.

08/30/2019

Robert C.

The first electrician arrived on time (approx. 7:00 AM), but waited for almost twenty minutes for his partner to arrive (all on the clock). The work was then completed in a reasonable time frame (within 30-40 minutes for this easy job) once the partner arrived. After they had completed the job, the partner who had arrived late asked me for a check for two full hours of work at the rate of $160.00 per hour. I had anticipated that the work would take roughly an hour, which it did in total (including the initial conversation about the job), so I explained at that point that Ryan Gath Electric had milked the clock in determining the bill, and that if they actually insisted on collecting it in full I would not only never hire Ryan Gath Electric again, but that I would be reviewing the company honestly so that other potential consumers would not have to experience a similar bilking. After doing so, I proceeded to pay this inflated bill as they waited. Buyer beware on Ryan Gath Electric: I recommend you find another electrical services company instead.

Description of Work
New outlet above fireplace mantle to enable mounting of television by Best Buy Geek Squad.

07/31/2017

Kim D.

Very professional and would highly recommend

Description of Work
We have used Ryan's services several times. Most recently he set up the electrical for our back up generator.

06/05/2017

Krista W.

Mike and Chris did a great job inventorying the knob & tube wiring in my home and then replacing it. They also did some other tasks at my request, including installing an additional light, replacing an outlet, installing an outlet, etc. Ryan and Janice were responsive and easy to coordinate with. They went above and beyond helping me with some nuances associated with the Mass Save Energy Program.

Description of Work
Knob & tube wiring replacement

08/01/2016

Linda A.

Ryan works fast, prices are reasonable

Description of Work
Various jobs

11/11/2015

Tim A.

11/05/2014

Casey R.

Harland Electric Inc

Family owned & operated. Additional e-mail - info@harlandelectric.com. Additional contact name - William R Harland Jr. Award winning. Certified Generac Servicing Dealers.

Burgess Electrical

All types of electrical work nothing is to small or to big to handle. Replace outlets, add lights, change lights, upgrade electrical panels, outside lighting, hot tubs/pools, EV car chargers and more. Licensed and insured.

Wallace Electrical Co

At Wallace Electrical Co., we prioritize customer satisfaction above all else. This means that our team of professionals will always go the extra mile with our electrical services to make sure that your experience with us is like no other. ||Address: 1 Tech Valley Rd, #2302, Westford, MA 01886, USA

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Electrical. Generators. Ductless A/C & Heating. New Construction. Indoor & Outdoor Lighting. Smoke Detector Installation & Repair.