Artisan Construction Services Inc.

Founded 1997 • With Angi since August 2014

P.O. Box 101

Chelmsford, MA 01824

Licensed and insured MA construction supervisor (general contractor), home improvement contractor and property management agency since 1997....

10/15/2014

Carmella C.

I contacted Artisan, Inc. in regards to a tile project that needed to be done on my kitchen floor. The owner, Gregg, came to my home and gave me an estimate with which I was very pleased. I had an urgent need to get the job done, as I had family from out of state coming to visit. Gregg and his crew were very professional and courteous, the work was performed expeditiously, and the attention to detail was very impressive. I love my kitchen floor so much that I have hired Artisan, Inc. to do my complete bathroom remodel. I have gone so far as to recommend them to some friends and loved ones, as well.

Description of Work
They remodeled my kitchen floor. It was a full gut and rehab.

Category ceramic tile, home remodeling

Ty it was a pleasure working with you.

08/24/2014

Mary Jo A.

A few years ago my family and I purchased a multi-unit rental property which was in desperate need of interior and exterior updating and remodeling. A friend of the family highly recommended Gregg of Artisan Construction to do the work for me. I initially called upon Gregg with request of an estimate for a handicap accessible entry way with a wheelchair ramp to the building. I found Gregg to be quick at responding to my request & needs. He was honest as he made suggestions which had saved me money. The estimate that he had provided was more than fair and the final project was better than I could have ever anticipated. I hired Artisan to do all of the units? kitchen and bathroom gut & remodels. Since then not only do I call upon Artisan for all of my maintenance and repairs for my rental property AND my own home; I refer them to my friends and family members. They also do snow removal & Emergency Services! Call Gregg at Artisan for all of your interior and exterior home & business needs? You will not be disappointed!

Description of Work
Wheelchair Ramp/Deck Bathroom/Kitchen gut & remodel Tile & Wood Floors Siding Building Maintenance & repairs Emergency Services Snow Removal

Category ceramic tile, decks, hardwood floor, siding, snow removal, home remodeling, property management

Ty [Member Name Removed] I am happy that you are happy.

PMI Bay State

PMI Bay State is a property management company with a primary focus on Association and Residential property management. We are part of the Property Management Inc. ("PMI") franchise network. PMI has extensive experience in the property management industry and has over 260 offices located throughout the United States that manage properties worth over $5 billion. PMI has developed industry-leading processes and systems that are utilized on a daily basis in the operation of your local PMI Bay State office. Combined with the utilization of a patented state of the art web-based software system, assures a level of service that sets PMI members apart in the real estate industry. On-going training, communication, and education in this relationship ensure successful operations and develops and expands upon a strong national brand.

Stone Masonry, Inc.

Trust Elmer Zacarias Stone Masonry, Inc. for Hardscape Installation! We'll transform your own personal great outdoors into something special! If you are interested in a new stone fireplace or you need hardscaping for your yard, start with Elmer Zacarias Stone Masonry, Inc. You can come to us for utilitarian projects such as steps and retaining walls or home improvement projects like new patios. Whether it's a matter of safety, curb appeal or both, you can trust a team with over ten years of experience in the masonry trade. The right outdoor hardscaping in Lynn, MA can really make a difference in your home's curb appeal and your quality of life. Our experienced masons can construct a new patio, steps, outdoor fireplace, fire pit or other hardscaping features you may want around your home. We are also skilled in decorative work that will add style to any new addition. Enjoy high quality craftsmanship in your choice of brick or stone. We also provide tree maintenance for your yard as well.

MS Masonry and Stone Services inc

MS Masonry and Stone Services inc., serve Residential and Commercial property owners in Grand Boston. We are the best choice for brick and stone work and we take pride of our work and have attention to details. We are specialized in Stone Restoration, Historic Building and Waterproofing. We always make sure all of our projects are completely in a timely fashion, within budget and with the quality that our clients deserve.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

ask for details

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Artisan Construction Services Inc.

How is Artisan Construction Services Inc. overall rated?

Artisan Construction Services Inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Artisan Construction Services Inc. open?

Artisan Construction Services Inc. is open:

Sunday: 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM

What payment options does Artisan Construction Services Inc. provide

Artisan Construction Services Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Does Artisan Construction Services Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Artisan Construction Services Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Artisan Construction Services Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Artisan Construction Services Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Artisan Construction Services Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Artisan Construction Services Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Does Artisan Construction Services Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Artisan Construction Services Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Artisan Construction Services Inc.?

Yes, Artisan Construction Services Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Artisan Construction Services Inc. offer?

Artisan Construction Services Inc. offers the following services: All types of home improvement from design and build to general maintenance and repairs. We are a full service general contracting, remodeling and property maintenance company.

Are there any services Artisan Construction Services Inc. does not offer?

ask for details