Alpine Environmental Inc

Founded 1991 • With Angi since March 2003

275 Billerica Rd Suite 2B

Chelmsford, MA 01824

Alpine is an environmental contracting company that offers lead paint abatement, mold remediation, asbestos abatement painting, and period restoration services. Alpine's mission is to deliver superior customer service and provide peace of mind, while creating safe, healthy environments for our clients. Whether you are a homeowner, general contractor, public institution or property manager, when you choose Alpine your project will be handled with utmost care. From our experienced client service reps to our licensed and fully insured crew members, we're prepared to handle any project. Our environmental contractor services include: lead paint abatement, mold remediation, asbestos abatement, and period restoration. Alpine Environmental services Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine, Connecticut, and Rhode Island....

12/01/2018

Jill P.

DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY. We hired this company to remove paint from our clapboard siding and trim before having a painting company repaint our house. If you want a company that respects your property DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY. On day one I overheard the field manager tell his crew “I don’t care, throw it in the bushes.” Also, other companies we’ve used for exterior work have provided a porta-potty, so the crew wouldn’t need access to our house when we weren’t home. When we noticed this wasn’t included in the contract, we inquired with the company and we were told the crew would go offsite to use the restroom. We later discovered the crew had been entering our house to use the restroom (and who knows what else - like dig through our belongings). They broke outdoor outlet covers. They flipped a circuit, but didn't tell me for days. The circuit also supplied our extra fridge/freezer, so everything needed to be thrown out. If you want a company that meets the guaranteed deadline outlined in the contract DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY. Our project was supposed to take two weeks. It ended up taking over 12 weeks. We were strung along and given 8 different completion dates throughout the project. If you want an abatement company that follows the Lead Safe Renovation Law DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY. They did not follow the procedures outlined in the law (e.g tarp placement, tarp containment at the end of each work day, etc) and as a result they contaminated our yard AND inside our house. Weirdly, considering they are an abatement company, after the work started and I questioned why sanders fitted to HEPA vacuums weren’t being used, I was told they don’t own any sanders that hook up to HEPA vacuums. They hand sanded the trim, and used a power sander without hookup to a HEPA vacuum to finish-sand the clapboard siding (neither measure contained the dust). The worst part, one of the employees actually said to me “we both know Massachusetts doesn’t enforce the law.” This company knows that, so they will cut every corner possible. If you want a company that performs the work outlined in the contract DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY. I had to fight tooth and nail to get the work completed as agreed to in the contract. Hence the project being dragged out for more than 2 months longer than it was supposed to take. If you want a company that provides a great product in the end DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY. They gouged our window casings, left areas un-sanded, and they ruined our siding, leaving sanding swirl marks and gouges all over the siding, which was supposed to be sanded smooth. I could go on and on with all the issues we experience with this company. Please, take my advice, DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY. Sent from my iPhone

Description of Work
Paint removal

Category lead paint removal

While we are extremely disappointed that this particular project ended on such a negative note, it is not at all indicative of our usual quality of work and client relationship. Please DO HIRE US and let us prove to you that this review does not represent who we are. Our Mission is to deliver superior customer service and provide peace of mind, while creating safe, healthy environments for our clients and we strive to accomplish this with each and every project. We work year-round to hire great team members who inherently align themselves with this philosophy. We then impart our passion for our mission through a training program that provides team members the knowledge, skills, certificates and licenses necessary to perform their jobs, as well as by providing a company culture that promotes this attitude. We PRIDE ourselves on not only adhering to the state and federal regulations, but also being experts in our field so we can help our clients navigate through the sometimes-confusing abatement and remediation process. However, we understand that we are not always successful. Despite our best efforts, sometimes we as a team are not at our best. When news of the problems at the site reached him, Alpine's owner, Ron Peik, immediately got involved, the supervisor (who is referred to as the "field manager" in this review and who is no longer employed by Alpine) was removed from the job, and Alpine's Field Manager personally led the team to complete the job. Unfortunately we were not able to earn back the trust of the client and create a raving fan. Trust us when we say this client's feedback has been heard loud and clear and we are using it to further improve our company. PLEASE DO HIRE US and we'll show you the same level of care and service that has kept our clients returning to and referring us for the last 28 years.

06/15/2018

jess A.

For $32,000 they covered the bare minimum, never did the floor that was in the contract, broke my shower head and wiring to my heating, failed inspection 4x which they were supposed to reimburse me for, never mind the guarantee that if the work takes longer than promised they reimburse you (since we had to stay in a hotel) and to top it all off they illegally forged my signature on the last check from mass housing bc they didn’t want to give me the $600 from the failed inspections that I had to pay for each time or to go over their work. I mean they didn’t even replace the whole crown molding which I specifically paid extra for, I won’t even get into the stairs - I wish I could upload pictures. Overall- they didn’t do the work promised, the work they did do was NOT worth $32k, I got lower quotes but they promised quality and I should have gone through ANYONE else, they failed4x. The inspector even told me I was ripped off. They were the worst decision I’ve ever made. ... just saw that I can upload pictures, I will as soon as I get home. Awful.

Description of Work
Lead paint removal

10/04/2017

Lisa H.

We tried on more than a half dozen occasions to work with Alpine. We were shuffled back and forth between two of there staff. Weeks after the initial visit we received a quote and because we'd been moved to another staff person, much of what was discussed with the staff who visited our house was missing. We were then told an updated quote would be forthcoming, requiring additional calls from us looking for the quote update. Finally we gave up and hired another company.

Description of Work
Mold remediation requiring spraying, removing drywall, baseboard and floor, replacing all.

Category mold removal

Hello [Member Name Removed], we are very sorry for the lack of communication and customer service from our team. We pride ourselves on our highly responsive team and excellent services as is evidenced by the dozens of great Angie's List reviews, and our 26 years of service to our customers. Unfortunately, our team had a rare failure and we're saddened to hear that your experience was so frustrating and clearly did not meet our own company standards. We take your feedback seriously and sincerely apologize for these mistakes. Take care, Ron & the Alpine Team

08/09/2017

chris H.

The job was beautifully done, professionally handled, and their interactions, scheduling, and estimates were spot-on. They are on the pricier side- at the time we engaged them first they were doing more commercial jobs than residential jobs, and were certainly not the cheapest. However, quality comes at a price, and you get what you pay for- in this case, we got a solid renovation managed expertly. I highly recommend them for jobs where you want the work "done right" and built to last.

Description of Work
We hired Alpine twice- first to de-lead a 1920s single-family home and the second time to fully gut and renovate the first floor of a 1920s-era two-family house. They were consummate professionals, and I have no complaints about them whatsoever. They handled a complete de-leading, brought, filled, and removed a dumpster, and facilitated removal and re-installation of electrical and plumbing systems, stripped out horsehair plaster down to the studs and reinstalled walls, ceilings, soundproofing, tiling, cabinetry, counters, back porch repairs, and painting.

Category decks, remodeling, woodworking, interior painters, mold removal, lead paint removal

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you so much for the review and feedback! We really enjoyed working with you and are so glad we were able to help you with your projects. Take care, Ron & the Alpine Team

11/27/2015

christopher G.

Due to renovation work being done on the house, a mold concern arose and they could have preyed on my fears about mold but they didn't. They were honest that they didn't think I had a mold issue.

Description of Work
provide a quote for mold remediation

Category remodeling, mold removal, lead paint removal

11/11/2015

TERRENCE P.

Owner said when he was done " you eat off the floors" He was correct. I thought the price was a bit high but they had all the licenses and did good work! I would recommend them if you have a really tough job.

Description of Work
Had a very bad mold problem in unfinished part of home. They came in, moved quickly and remediated in the professional manner. Owner said when he was done, you "could eat off the floors". He was correct. I thought the price was a bit high, but they had all the licenses and did good work. Had to reschedule a couple of times, because they we so busy. Otherwise, they are great.

Category mold removal, lead paint removal

10/28/2015

Meghan C.

I'm very disappointed with my experience with this provider. We never received a quote for services despite having to remind them that we were waiting for the quote.

Description of Work
Nothing.

Category lead paint removal

Hello [Member name removed], We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Alpine rarely has a problem with getting proposals and quotes to our clients in a timely manner and we sincerely regret that this happened with your inquiry.

08/10/2015

nancy O.

I got three more esitmates and references. All were much more realistic. I went with J P CHemical for the job at a much more competative price.

Description of Work
Came to give estimate for mold remediation. He came back with estimate of almost 8,000! I got JP Chemical to do the same work for just over 700. The company either didn't want the job or are way overpriced!

Category mold removal, lead paint removal

Hello [removed member name], Thank you for taking the time to write an Angie’s List Review. The proposal submitted by Alpine included a removal and replacement approach that would completely remove the mold contamination and allow us to clean all of the framing behind and around the affected areas. We then included the installation of new, mold resistant, wall board and finish work to bring it back to its original appearance. The difference in prices leads me to believe there were conflicting opinions on scope and/or what is the proper method, which will differ depending on who you are speaking with and upon your desired outcome. Alpine is a competitive company with over 20 years of experience in environmental contracting and an unparalleled reputation for excellence. Our practices meet or exceed the standards specified by EPA guidelines on Mold Abatement and the Institute of Inspection and Cleaning and Restoration (IICRC-S-520). We are ACAC certified and hold ourselves to their high standards. The best solution for an environmental contamination problem is seldom the cheapest one. Mold contaminated sheetrock does need to be removed and replaced according to industry standards. This is the costlier approach that we proposed and the higher price clearly reflected that.

07/28/2015

Barbara M.

I had a big ice dam on my roof this past winter. Alpine Environmental first sent someone out to evaluate the problem. A proposal was sent to me in just a few days. I had some questions and the staff answered them all before I signed the agreement. They did the job very well. The technicians were professional, did the work, and cleaned up each day. If all goes as planned, I will not have an ice dam next winter!

Description of Work
Mold remediation using dry ice then Installed new soffit vents, baffles in the attic, and a ridge vent to improve air circulation.

Category insulation, mold removal, lead paint removal

Hi, Thanks for the review! It's always great to hear from our clients and we're glad you were pleased with our mold remediation work and the correction of your attic venting. Cheers to an ice dam-free home next winter! Take care, Ron Peik & the Alpine Staff

07/21/2015

Marni K.

nice folks, comprehensive estimate, a bit slow on response, but thorough.

Description of Work
estimate for lead remediation

Category lead paint removal

Hi [member name removed], Thanks for your review! We're sorry to hear that our response took some time, but during our peak season (summer) it can take a little longer to get proposals out quickly while maintaining the high level of thoroughness and detail we promise to deliver to our customers. Take care, Ron Peik & the Alpine Staff

06/16/2015

Kelly R.

Ryan from Alpine was excellent. Very responsive, knowledgable and friendly. The team who did the work was prompt, clean and efficient. Hopefully we don't have any more environmental work to be done, but we would hire them again without hesitation if the need should arise.

Description of Work
Alpine removed a lot of old and damaged insulation and debris from our attic prior to new insulation being installed.

Category insulation, lead paint removal

[Member Name Removed] Thanks so much for your review! We love to hear from our clients and are glad your project was a positive experience. Take care, Ron & the Alpine Staff

05/25/2015

WILLIAM K.

Alpine Environmental did an amazing job. They took samples of our unique interior trim, took them back to their shop, and cut new lumber so everything looks the same as when it was built and exactly matches and lines up with the original pieces which were left in place. Also, our house has few, if any, 90-degree angles, so the foreman personally cut and installed the chair rail in several rooms. Everything came out perfectly. One regret: We decided not to hire the painting company Alpine recommended. We instead hired a company that had given us a significantly lower estimate. They did an okay job, but they didn't always show up on the days they said they would, they took much longer to complete and---because they "ran into unexpected issues,"---they ended up costing a little more than the guaranteed estimate from Alpine's people, who were very experienced with repainting homes after the de-leading process. I have repeatedly recommended Alpine. I have heard they also do non-lead-related home improvement projects. I would hire Alpine again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
They brought my circa 1874 into compliance with state and federal lead paint laws. This included replacing 12 oversized windows and exactly matching ornate door and window trim throughout the house.

Category replacement windows, lead paint removal

Hi (removed member name), Thanks so much for the review. It’s always great to hear from our customers – especially from 15 years ago! - and we’re glad that you’re still enjoying your home post-lead abatement. If you ever need assistance with deleading, mold removal, or renovation, please don’t hesitate to contact us and we’d be happy to help! Take care, Ron Peik & the Alpine Staff

12/15/2014

Shawn W.

They were extremely professional in setting up the appointment and showing up on time.

Description of Work
I've got an estimate from Alpine Environmental Inc. for a mold remediation.

11/30/2014

Kimberly B.

These guys were great. We moved into a new house in January and after painting all of our bedrooms, we noticed a lingering odor in our daughters room. After further investigation I found that the fiberglass insulation in the attic was absolutely full of mold, mouse droppings and there were some nasty mouse-pee stains in the ceiling drywall in my daughters room. This seemed to be the most logical cause of the odor so it was obvious this stuff had to go. Earlier in the year we had sprayed in Icynene along our roofline because of some bad ice-damming (due to the attic insulation being so ineffective), so it was a no-brainer to go fiberglass-free in the attic. I thought about removing it myself, but given the amount of insulation and the absolute nastiness of it, I decided that filling our house with mouse-fouled fiberglass particles and mold spores would be a poor trade-off for the money I'd save. Time to find a professional. After researching on Angie's List, Alpine Environmental seemed like a great option, so I gave them a call and Ryan was at my house that same week. After checking out the attic he clearly explained what needed to happen: they would need to seal off the work area (including the bedroom where the attic access was) with plastic sheeting and HEPA exhaust fan so they could safely remove 100% of the contaminated material, after which they would thoroughly clean and disinfect the work area. The original proposal was a little more than we could afford at the time so Ryan offered to reduce the price if I would agree to disposing the materials myself. We agreed that Alpine would seal up all the stuff in plastic bags and pile them up in the garage. This worked out great since I could just rent a truck and bring to the transfer station myself for a fraction of the cost. I signed the proposal, paid a reasonable deposit and they were at the house the following weekend. I was really impressed with these guys. The job took 2 days, and by the time they were finished they left absolutely no trace they were there. Every square inch of the attic and crawl space was clean and fiberglass free and you could never tell that at one point the attic was home to half of New England's mouse population! I wouldn't think twice about using Alpine Environmental again, which I will when we're ready to tackle the insulation in the basement.

Description of Work
Removed all fiberglass insulation and mouse droppings from attic and crawl space, thoroughly cleaned and disinfected both areas.

Category insulation, interior painters, lead paint removal

09/18/2014

Nicholas M.

They seemed both professional and the price was in the middle. The quality of the materials they were proposing to use were high. I had no complaints. They did the work on time and accommodated our schedule.

Description of Work
I used Alpine for de-leading.

Category lead paint removal

We are very happy with your straight "A" review of our work in your home - this is the result of the "Alpine Difference". Our focus is on providing a lead safe home for our clients at a fair price and on schedule.

08/07/2014

robert R.

excellent service--very professional

Description of Work
inspection

06/26/2014

Beth R.

The work went well overall. Did a great job with replacing windows and some of the complex trim work. Things that weren't so stellar: 1) missed a page on the report and thus didn't delead a bathroom (which consisted of two very minor items, which they addressed immediately upon discovery by the testing agent) 2) some of the retouch/fill/plaster patching was VERY sloppy and required significant sanding before we could paint. I was expecting a higher quality of work. 3) The wood floor had been laid around some of the large, multi-piece door mouldings that had to be replaced, rather than a complete floor and mouldings that sit on top of it, which would be the norm. When they replaced the mouldings, there were gaps in the floor which they filled only with wood filler. It's the wrong color and did NOT match up when stained/sealed when the hardwood was refinished, as they promised. It also took us 3 inspections to pass and be able to move into our home. I'm undecided on whether this was the fault of Alpine or if the inspector was influencing the results so that he would be paid to return for another inspection. The inspector is with a separate company, and thus his actions are not reflected in the rating given to Alpine. Overall, the only lasting issue is the wood filler in the floor. They were very professional, pleasant, and easy to deal with.

Description of Work
Deleaded our home

Category replacement windows, woodworking, doors, lead paint removal

06/16/2014

Martin K.

Everything went well. They gave me a good price and they did everything that they said they would. It was a competitive price.

Description of Work
Alpine Environmental Incorporated did mold remediation.

06/10/2014

Rebecca O.

Alpine provided excellent services, including speedy information before the project began, timely completion of the project, and impeccable clean-up afterwards. It was as though no one had been in our apartment during the period of their work they left it so clean.

Description of Work
Lead remediation of rental unit (of which we were tenants)

06/10/2014

Robin C.

Company was extremely generous with time. After site visit, company recommended we pursue a consultant to analyze mold situation and take unbiased samples to determine whether the situation was really appropriate for their mold mitigation/remediation work. Provided excellent and unbiased assessment. Although we ended up not contracting with them for scope of work, as it proved to be unnecessary, they were extremely professional and helpful in how they handled our concerns with our concerns about home mold. They ended up providing the best advice, to get a consultant to do an overall household assessment to determine the best course of action.

Description of Work
Provided scope of work for mold mitigation and remediation with rebuild, site visit, in-person and telephone consultation.

01/28/2014

Jessica S.

Phase 1 finished without any trouble. I suspect that since we were satisfied and repeat customers, they went easy on quality for phase 2... The Beer incident: On the afternoon of Friday August 17, I spoke with Bob to verify that our property was ready for us to move back in. At around 5pm I began to put the house back in order. Later that evening I discovered that a partial case of bottled beer in the 2nd floor refrigerator was now empty. Three bottle-caps were carefully replaced to make it appear that the case was undisturbed. In total all but one bottle was empty. The last bottle was half empty. In addition, I also found a bottle cap for Bud Light, and a water bottle cap. Both the bottled water and the Bud Light is something that I have never purchased, nor kept in the house. So at least one of the workers in the house must have used the refrigerator to keep bottled water, and was unable to contain the urge to drink the beer. At some point the Bud Light was brought into the house. Perhaps because of this, only two days later, one of the newly installed doors pulled out from the casing. We promptly brought this to the attention of the company staff. If it was possible, we would have fired them on the spot. But since we still had more work to do, and we didn't have a lot of good alternatives, we kept things moving and professional. In the end they completed the project. Needless to say, a contractor that has a beer party when they are supposed to be removing harmful substances from your home, definitely shows a lack of professionalism. Despite the challenge, both units passed re-inspection and were found to be in complete compliance with lead abatement. If it were only that one incident, we could be more forgiving. But it turns out the story does not end there. Another surprise: As if a beer party wasn't enough, a few months later we got another surprise. Even though it was specified in the work description, according to the building inspector, they never pulled the permit for the kitchen demo in phase 2. We had to pay for it when we scheduled a final inspection. Failing to comply with local codes shows a lack of competence in the most routine trade skills. It also casts doubt on their ability to comply with the more stringent abatement codes. These windows sure do feel drafty: Because we just moved into a drafty old house, sometimes its hard to tell where the draft is coming from. This is especially hard during the late summer, when temps are pleasant and the ceiling fans are spinning. It can even be a bit of a challenge during an especially mild winter, like last year. But that quickly changes when we get a two week visit by the arctic vortex. As part of our kitchen rehab, I had to re-insulated three of the new windows. This made a noticeable difference, which we could then compare to the others installed by the Apline crew. There are several windows that don't appear to have any foam or gap-filler. It looks like for the vast majority, all they did was nail trim and apply caulk, which has since split and opened up. So its not just cold that you can feel, but but cold draft. In total we asked Alpine Environmental to install (11) first floor windows, (14) second floor, and (3) third floor. Not all of them need it, but my guess is we have to open up 75% of them. I'm thinking: remove trim, inspect for weather-tightness, add weatherization (foam, flashing, ect.) as needed, reinstall the trim, re-caulk as necessary. A more competant contractor would have done this as a matter of course. Given the price of labor, we're expecting it will cost us another $400-500 to fix. Our heating bill is currently above $3,000 per year, so it would not surprise me if we have already paid as much in lost heat.

Description of Work
Deleading contract for two-unit home built around 1910s. The project was split into two phases. Phase 1: $26,000 for deleading both units, bringing property into full compliance with Mass General laws, and total window replacement Phase 2: $12,000 for additional abatement, over and above legal requirement, and kitchen demo

Category lead paint removal

We certainly regret the unacceptable behavior of a crew member on your Phase II project. This was a new employee and he was terminated immediately after the incident. We only wish your Phase II work had gone as well as the Phase I work, which was done as successfully as thousands of our other previous jobs. The Angie's List record shows that Alpine is rated 'A' over 75% of the time; we hold these ratings in the highest regard. We encourage our clients to participate in the process by rating our performance and reviewing our record on Angie's List. In regard to the issue of permits, our work in the kitchen was demolition and removal of plaster and lath from the ceiling and walls, not studs or structural components and was to be covered under the kitchen rehab permit pulled by the owner. Also, the window installation for replacement windows does not allow as much access for insulation of the weight pockets as "new" construction does, where the entire opening is exposed for insulation. 'New" installation will always perform a certain percent better because of this advantage, but it does require a great deal more labor to do the opening and put-back.

08/02/2013

Andrea A.

The entire experience was A+ from start to finish. Todd did a fantastic job expaining the process of lead paint abatement, the pros and cons of different approaches and step by step timing. His quote was very detailed, easy to understand and was lower than another potential company I consulted. My job was challenging from start to finish but the team at Alpine managed through it all. For example, my house closing date was delayed and Alpine went on hold until I was ready. In addition, the house itself is technically challenging - it's a 100 year old concrete home with many round rooms. The Alpine team was able to manage through the challenges and create a great result. Jason, Toby and the team working at my home were lovely - it was a pleasure to see them every day. The end result was fantastic - they rebuilt woodwork around the windows with all of the detail (perhaps even better?) than the original. Other workers who came in to do other work complimented the craftmanship. The entire job was done with great quality and timeliness. There were a few little things that needed to be taken care of afterwards, but as within days of calling, the team was back out and addressed it immediately. I would whole heartedly recommend Alpine!

Description of Work
Replaced windows, stripped lead paint, encapsulated lead paint and cleaned.

07/29/2013

Peggie T.

Please provide this to the service provider that he might redeem himself. It was extremely important that the work be done by mid August when my son (a teacher) must go back to school.

Description of Work
Provider visited the property and said he would get back to us the following week with an estimate. That was the last we heard from him.

Category lead paint removal

We have a long history of being very responsive to our clients. Unfortunately when we sent you our proposal, we inadvertently got your email address wrong and it got lost in cyber-space. We didn't hear back from you, so about a week later, we called your office to follow up. You were away for the week, so we left a message and never got a call back. We are a very low-pressure contractor and don't harass our clients with heavy followup, so it's not unusual for us not to hear back from folks who don't choose us. (Even so, our sales success rate is about 50% higher than the industry average, so our reputation and pricing usually carry the day.) We assumed you had chosen another contractor so we retired your file. I hope we didn't cause you undue stress with any delays, but please be assured that had you reached out to us once the proposal didn't arrive, we would have handled your needs immediately.

05/21/2013

Curran S.

This crew was terrific. They came when they said they would, built enough time into the schedule to accomodate weather delays, and stuck around an extra morning to complete the punchlist. When applying joint compound around the new windows, they even skim-coated a couple of walls unaffected by their work -- thanks guys! We were out of state during the work, but my neighbor was keeping an eye on the project and they showed her what they were doing and made adjustments based on her communication with me (e.g. making sure windows were level). There were a couple of things I think they could have done better, revolving around communication with the homeowner. For instance, they removed a window by mistake (the only one without lead in it) and did not mention this when checking in with me. They put it back in better shape, though. Also, the dealer ordered the wrong screens, but when we brought this to Alpine's attention, they immediately took steps to order the right ones and set a holdback of 2x the screen cost (that is, we will write our final check to them when the correct screens arrive). All around, a great experience. Deleading is a huge pain but this company did an amazing job to make it as painless for us as possible. Our home was so clean afterwards (including around the exterior) and the follow-up lead inspection passed with flying colors.

Description of Work
Removed 21 double-hung windows containing lead paint and replaced with Marvin double-hung new construction windows. (The window order itself made up over half the total project cost.) Also replaced and repaired rotting wood and shingles around window framing, applied all new trim, and primed new exposed wood. Removed 1 exterior door and casings containing lead, and replaced it with new door, casings, and moulding. Scraped loose lead-based exterior paint all around house and primed exposed areas. Cleaned all rooms with HEPA vacuum and TSP wash.

Category replacement windows, house painters, doors, lead paint removal

05/21/2013

Carrie A.

What an amazing experience! Alpine walked me through the steps we would need to take to remediate lead paint in a home we were considering purchasing during our home inspection. We ultimately didn't purchase the home, due to finding asbestos, but I highly recommend Alpine and plan to use them on the home we did purchase.

Description of Work
Provided an overview of the steps we would need to take to remediate lead paint on painted wood surfaces, doors, and windows