Advantage Enterprises Inc

With Angi since July 2010

4.2

We are a tree removal and excavating site contractors. We also supply 15yd and 30 yd dumpsters...

Gilmar's Landscaping is a business that laid its foundation on integrity, quality and trustworthiness. Over 30+ yeas in the trade. There's absolutely nothing we can't do when it comes to landscaping and hardscaping. Friendly professionals and our prices are hands down unbeatable.

We specialize in helping clients increase the value and beauty of their properties and businesses by creating elegant outdoor living spaces. We create beautiful yard designs by combining seasonal color, perennials, landscaping, and maintenance. Our ultimate goal is to ensure that you are completely satisfied with the end result of your project.

11/10/2017

09/10/2014

Description of Work
Advantage trimmed a large oak that had a lot of big limbs hanging over our house (although the tree isn't in my yard). They climbed and limbed the tree quickly and cleanly, using ropes to lower the cut branches so they didn't crash into the yard. They took everything I asked and were very fast. Clean up was also great. I'd use them again in a second.

08/04/2014

My neighbor had originally contracted Advantage to remove several trees. Advantage had to cross my recently paved driveway to access the trees. my neighbor had asked me for permission to let them cross my driveway, based on Advantage putting boards on my driveway to protect it. Based on they had agreed to protect the driveway, I gave permission. At that time, I had my neighbor ask how much it woul...

Description of Work
Take down and remove several trees for my neighbor and one tree for me.

Category tree service

We are sorry this owner suffered minor scratches and tire marks on his driveway. The damage was so minimal that his paving contractor would not attempt a repair because the black marks from the tires would fade out. There were some scratches that appeared to be from us, however he is blatantly exaggerating about these gouges. Further more, we also contributed $250 to have his driveway seal coated ...

12/04/2012

ALL WORK DONE WAS AS AGREED. ALL LIMBS AND BRANCHES ALONG WITH LEAVES WERE REMOVED FORM THE SIGHT.

Description of Work
CUT DOWN FOUR TREES AND TRIMMED ONE.

10/22/2012

They were very reasonable and very punctual especially considering how difficult it was to get contractor to do this work due to the great demand. I would use them again without reservation.

Description of Work
Advantage removed a large amount of debris from my property after a tornado struck my property, a total of about 10 to 12 felled trees.

Category tree service

We specialize in tree removal and trimming. Chainsaw work, not pruning tools. We also provide Landclearing and excavating work for new projects both residential to commercial work. Excavating for New house construction and septic systems in worcester county. Landscape contruction needing skidsteers, bulldozers, excavators, dumptrucks,bucket trucks, stumpgrinders.

hand pruning and special tree shaping

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available