TLC Moving & Storage

Founded 2007 • With Angi since February 2011

50 Terminal St 602

Charlestown, MA 02129

Movers in Boston - TLC Moving and Storage is a full service moving company in Boston MA. We provide professional local Boston movers, interstate movers, long distance movers, household packing, moving boxes, packing materials and storage services. Our professional Boston movers are trained to handle local moving, interstate moving, packing, unpacking and storage, furniture disassembly and reassembly, custom crating of fine art, marble and antiques, residential and commercial moving, office move and all type of local piano moves. All our moves are done with dedicated, experienced movers who execute and perform your move in the most professional manner. In addition to our residential moving service, we offer commercial/office relocation, parking permits, craning and hoisting services....

06/07/2019

cristina M.

Great crew. Punctual, fast and polite.

Description of Work
Packing and moving

07/12/2017

Bonnie S.

TLC was quick and efficient. They moved all of our furniture and wrapped it carefully so that there was no damage.

Description of Work
We moved from a 3rd floor apartment to a single family house.

12/02/2016

Iulian T.

I'm so glad I chose this moving company! Florin was spot on from top to bottom directly supervising and making sure that movers are doing the job. They were very well organized, honest and on time. The quote was right on the money. The movers were courteous and I would surely use them again plus recommend this moving company to others... Thank you TLC Movers!

Description of Work
Moving household from Somerville to Malden

03/24/2016

Zoe R.

TLC helped me and my boyfriend move from NYC to Boston. The guys arrived in NYC early in the morning around 8 am. DId a great job on a 4th floor walk up with tight corners. They never complained as opposed to the last company that moved us in. Guys were very positive and funny. I believe they were Romanian. In Boston they put our stuff in their storage until we find a place to move in. We went to look at their storage and it was very clean and organized which was a plus. You guys rock!

Description of Work
Great interstate movers

11/10/2015

Rositsa D.

I could not recommend TLS moving service enough! They were extremely punctual, professional, and polite that it made our moving so smooth and even pleasurable. They made the moving seamless and very efficient. We had a ton of stuff that were not securely packed, which they made sure to take good care of before the boxes made their way to the truck. There was not even one broken plate or a glass...given how bad of a packer i am. I was more than impressed!

Description of Work
Moving to our new home.

10/06/2014

John B.

They arrived exactly on time, or in the most recent move, called us and asked if they could arrive 1/2 day early. Delivery in both cases was about 1 day ahead of schedule, about 3 days altogether from Florida to Massachusetts. After two moves with them I have had exactly zero damage, none. They are very careful and professional. The price in both cases was exactly what we agree upon up front. They are also very pleasant to deal with. Moving is stressful and you feel very dependent upon the movers. These people are just super.

Description of Work
I have actually used TLC for two long distance moves, both from Florida to Massachusetts, both due to estate closings. In each case there was about 1300 cu ft of household goods and furniture to move. I did the boxing of small items. They did all the protecting of furniture, loading, moving and unloading of boxed items and furniture.

03/02/2014

Vladimir G.

I started to shop around for a moving company less than in 1 month before the moving date, and a few movers said they couldn't do the move when I needed. TLC Moving could, and they offered a good price. They carefully packaged all the fragile furniture and placed all the items in our new home where we asked them. They worked pretty fast, and I am satisfied with the quality of their work.

Description of Work
Moving from a 1-bedroom apartment on the 3rd floor with an elevator to a 2-floor private house

09/03/2013

suzanne C.

I hired TLC Moving and Storage to move my one bedroom apartment here in Boston on the busiest moving date of the year. TLC provided the best rate at $130/ hour with a minimum of three hours (most moving companies were quoting $250+ per hour and a total of 1000+ for my move). Normally due to the large volume of moves on this date most movers run late, however TLC Movers actually showed up an hour early. They were extremely professional and efficient and took great care in ensuring my belongings were not damaged. They also had the necessary packing materials that I did not have for some of my items. The move only took two hours in total. Out of all of the movers I have hired over the years, I have to say TLC is the best company I have hired to date.

Description of Work
Moved a one bedroom apartment approximately one mile.

07/07/2013

Hubert S.

Two TLC guys showed up with the truck exactly on time. They left their facility at about 7:30 and parked in front of our house at about 8:10 (Very punctual). They immediately started moving our things - most of our stuff was packed in boxes but they wrapped all furniture for protection. They also made a couple of accommodations by dropping off some of our old furniture at our friends houses once we were all packed. The apartment we moved into was on a 3rd floor without elevator with very narrow staircase. However they navigated it very well and kept up a good pace despite 100% humidity and 90 degree weather. The whole move took about 6 hours.

Description of Work
TLC moved us from Somerville to Medford.

02/18/2013

nataliya G.

From start to finish the responsiveness, service and professionalism was great. I would highly recommend TLC Moving & Storage.

Description of Work
The crew was fast, courteous and professional. Moving our belongings was a two day job for 3 guys. On the first day, they arrived on-time and start packing our two bedroom house. On the second day, they load the truck and by noon we were at our new house which was only a couple of miles away, then the unpacking began. We were very pleased with the way all crew members handled our personal belongings. Nothing was damaged and everything was handled with care.

Category moving companies,piano moving

RARE Moving & Storage

RARE Moving & Storage is a full service moving company. We specialize in local, long distance, residential and commercial relocations. We offer private, climate controlled storage. We offer free box deliveries. All of our movers are well trained and experienced in moving: pianos, hoisting, antiques and crating. Our rates and supplies are posted on our site all year long so there are no surprises. We offer free in home estimates.

Step By Step Moving and Storage

We are a professional moving company with a great experience in a full variety of moving services. We focus on providing our customers with top notch services.All of our employees have gone thru a background check. They are all uniformed and trained by other moving professionals. We have a total of 12 employees along with three trucks. Our Trucks are fully equipped with the latest moving equipment. Such as furniture protection blankets, straps, different sized boxes, professional tool box, along with two wheelers and dollies. We are also fully licensed, bonded and insured. Therefore even if something happens are customers and employees are fully covered.

Raimonds Movers

Professional, experienced teams and crew leaders. Local and interstate moves up to 1,500 miles. Full or partial packing services; crating and boxes delivery. Overnight and long-term storage available. Highest level of care Raimond's staff are instructed to treat every move like it is their only move, and go through long hours of training learning how to prep different items. Customers take notice of this level of care in written reviews, as Boston Magazine mentioned "...in reviews, one thing customers keep coming back to, these guys are serious when it comes to wrapping furniture and handling your precious belongings with care."(Boston Magazine, 2015)

Local moving Interstate moving Packing Storage Antique movers Piano movers