CS APPLIANCE SERVICE

Founded 1983 • With Angi since February 2006

Elite Appliance Repair

Elite Appliance Repair

Elite Appliance is a locally owned and operated business with over 10 years experience. We Offer diagnostic, repair and maintenance of residential appliances. this Includes stoves, refrigerators, dishwashers, garbage disposals, washers and dryers. All these at a reasonable price. We believe in good, honest work, we will let you know if it’s worth fixing or replacing. Call or text today to setup an appointment (781)254-7338.Call today and let us put our experience to work for you.

12/29/2019

I have a coin-operated Maytag washer that stopped working suddenly. Cliff came on a Saturday...the day after my late afternoon call, opened the front panel of the washer, quickly diagnosed the problem (an electrical connection that had worked it's way loose), fixed it, and the machine began working again. Cost: $140. I would recommend him highly for his knowledge (I had never called him previously...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washer stopped working in mid-cycle.

01/23/2017

They are golden! I would recommend them to everybnody!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came by to fix our refrigerator and they replaced the motor and they did a great job! they are golden!

11/12/2016

09/25/2015

Great job - the dryer runs like new now!!  A bit pricey I thought - but very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired my dryer.  Replaced the belt for the drum, re-set the thermostat.

08/28/2014

Found the problem, bit of a challenge, had to return, all handled in a very professional and effective manner

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service of washer/dryer

CATEGORY appliance repair

Appliance repairs. House hold, kitchen and laundry appliances