Find top-rated Pros in your area

Enter a zip code and get matched to businesses near you.

Handyman services

Founded 2017 • With Angi since March 2017

5.0

(7) Verified Reviews

Description

handyman services was created for anyone who was told a job was to small to be taken on. licensed and insured through the town of Barnstable. I have 4 employees not including myself who will be in uniform at all times. I do sub-contract as part of my property management services. Here's how it works, as a customer you will pay for your materials if needed and I will complete the job thus saving you on marked up materials. I accept pay pal, cash, and checks. On bigger jobs of 1500.00 and more down payment of one half the job due upfront. The rest when job is finished. for financing jobs you must pay for 60% of job and he remaining 40% paid in the sum of 2, 20% payments due within 30 days...

Other local Pros in your area

Carpet Cleaning Experts

5.0

(89) Verified Reviews

Carpet Cleaning Experts

Welcome to Carpet Cleaning Experts, celebrating over 30 years in business! We service the Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Southeastern Connecticut areas with expert cleaning services. We're open and ready for service. Call today and ask about our cleaning and sanitizing treatment services. We are deeply concerned about the health and safety of you and your family and are ready to assist you in keeping your home safe. As a family owned carpet & upholstery cleaning business, we have a strong belief in complete customer satisfaction. As a family owned carpet & upholstery cleaning business, we have a strong belief in complete customer satisfaction. From Carpet Cleaning Experts, you can expect excellence. We're not satisfied until you are! Contact us today for a free, no obligation quote. From Carpet Cleaning Experts, you get honest pricing with No sales gimmicks and No hidden costs. Over the past 30 years, we have earned the trust and loyalty of our customers. Check out our web site to learn why our clients stay with us year after year! Additional phone: (800) 479-1204.

Angi certified badge
Angi Super Service Award badge
Super Service
Award 2020
Offers by Carpet Cleaning Experts on Angi

Verified Reviews

A few reviews for this pro…

5.0

05/16/2019

Bobby did a great job. He got the job done in no time and the finished job looked great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our door frame cracked from a windy day.

CATEGORY handyman service

5.0

05/03/2019

Bobby was ontime and proceeded with some adjustments to the commercial dogdoor. It came out much better and totally useable. He is a very capable young man. Thanks for suggesting him

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a dogdoor installed into my slider frame

CATEGORY handyman service

5.0

07/31/2017

Although nothing matched up to the prior installation, Handyman Services, in this case, Bobby Nunez, went the extra mile to find a reasonably priced cable and mount. Literally nothing matched up to where the old set had been.This was a huge help, as I was in VA with renters in the home. He also checked out a leaking refrigerator for me last week, which did not require repairs, and did not charge f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a new TV installed over the fireplace where one had been previously in a summer rental.

CATEGORY handyman service

5.0

04/21/2017

There wasn't anything he couldn't do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a variety of handyman services performed. Furniture pieces put together, heavy mirrors and art work hung, heavy furniture moved. Pieces picked up and delivered. I am very satisfied with this young man's work and he had a great assistant.

CATEGORY handyman service

5.0

03/27/2017

Great! We had about 4 truck loads of furniture to be moved from one home to another. They were prompt, reasonable priced, professional and courteous. Would definitely use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Help moving furniture

CATEGORY handyman service

Services Offered

here are some of the services offered at handyman services. Interior and Exterior painting, landscape and cleanups, floor refinishing, some tile work, movers and furniture installs. Furniture assembly, organizing. Property management

Services Not Offered

excavation, major carpentry, masonry,

General Information
Free Estimates
depending on distance of job
Payment Options
Check, PayPal, Financing Available
Senior Discount
7%
Emergency Service
No
Warranties
Satisfaction