Frank Lamparelli Oil Co Inc

Founded 1929 • With Angi since July 2001

1026 Turnpike St

Canton, MA 02021

Frank Lamparelli is a full service energy provider. Our staff of 10 certified and licensed technicians allow us the ability to provide "award winning" heating and cooling service repair and installation work 24/7/365. Our fleet of 13 delivery vehicles provide fuel oil, propane diesel fuel and gasoline delivery service, You will always speak with a Frank Lamparelli employee, any time you call. We are here to assist you in all your heating and cooling needs....

03/03/2020

Stefan J.

It went very well and I've been quite happy with the Riello burner and Smith boiler. Dealing with Lamparelli is also always a pleasant experience. They do things the right way.

Description of Work
Installation of new oil furnace and boiler and maintenance of same

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair,heating oil companies

03/03/2020

Charles D.

20yrs being a loyal customer with excellent communication with them. Unheard of relationship in this age! I ask, Frank delivers!

Description of Work
Oil burner/furnace maintenance and oil delivery under contract.

02/28/2020

Marti F.

Efficient and reliable Never had any issues with this company Glad we found them when we moved here Very happy with their service

Description of Work
Past four years heating services

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,propane sales,heating oil companies

02/20/2020

Rebecca G.

I hired Frank Lamparelli as a heating oil provider as well as doing an annual maintenance of my boiler. They were on time, and their prices were very reasonable. The delivery of heating oil could not be more convenient. I would highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
Heating Oil

02/19/2020

Richard Z.

Great. We’ve been with Lamparelli for 30 years. They are extremely dependable and are focused on providing great customer service. ...glad we can rely on them.

Description of Work
A/C; water heater; heating maintenance

02/14/2020

Caitlin W.

Frank Lamparelli Oil is great. They are always very professional and whenever we have had an issue with ANYTHING they have always come out to fix it same day. When I make calls there they are very nice. I would recommend them to anyone!

Description of Work
They provide oil and installed new heating and hot water system.

02/14/2020

Andrew K.

They come out as scheduled. Performed maintenance on my system. The technician was there promplty as scheduled. They replaced a thermostat and didn't even charge for it.

Description of Work
Thermostat replaced and oil delivery service.

04/07/2017

Ann C.

I have my burner cleaned every spring. I have a service plan with them so it didn't cost me anything. One worker came out to complete the work and it took a couple of hours to complete. The area was left very clean.

Description of Work
Cleaned my burner.

Category house cleaning

03/11/2017

John Z.

When I couldn't continue with my old heating company , I went looking for another here on Angie's list & went with Frank Lamparelli I get my oil now from them as well as I had one of their techs service my burner. He did a good job as well as informed me of how to handle a problem I was having that the old company didn't know how to fix. I'm glad I switched! Try them out, I think you'll be happy with them as well.

Description of Work
Needed heating oil & service

03/10/2017

Rosemary S.

I'd give them an A+! They came down when they said they were going to. They are courteous and professional. They left the place immaculate. I would highly recommend them! In fact, they are coming back tomorrow! They are very good.

Description of Work
They installed two furnaces.

Handy House Cleaning

Perfect Cleaning Service

No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges.

OD Cleaning Services

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Housecleaning Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! *20% DISCOUNT FOR SENIORS AND VETERANS

Offers by OD Cleaning Services on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available

Residential and commercial repair and installation heating and cooling systems, natural gas, oil, propane and air conditioning, radiant & snow melt.

Duct cleaning