Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Boston

Founded 1953 • With Angi since May 2012

4.2

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Boston! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today! ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC ...

ASAP Environmental Inc

ASAP Environmental Inc

Lead paint can be found in almost 75% of all housing built before 1978 and a dangerous mold infestation could exist in any home no matter how old the home is. A professional inspection from ASAP Environmental is the best way to protect yourself before you buy.

04/12/2019

i have copied the complaint I have filed with the BBB. When I spoke to the manager at champion on Monday he said someone would get back to me by the end of the week. Here it is late Friday and I’ve heard nothing. I left a message on Monday with a customer service rep who’s voice mail said I’d get a call back in 24 hours but have had no return call yet. Even if the company reserves the right to can...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding and entry doors

CATEGORY gutter repair,siding,doors

01/08/2015

We were very pleased with them. They were very good help and everything was fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had Champion Window of Boston South on every window in our house. They put out the windows in our cellar and our garage. They just put the windows in for us.

08/20/2014

Worst contractor I have ever dealt with. Workers didn't speak English so we couldn't communicate with them.  They left trash all over the yard, coffee cups etc. But that would be ok if they did a good job. But siding was crooked, there was gaps, broken siding, they piece mealed the insulation tyvek rather than whole house wrap, They avoided our calls when we inquired about things. Our windows now ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed vinyl siding.

CATEGORY siding

03/10/2014

They exceeded our expectations. We had used them previously to replace,  13 regular windows,1 picture window and put in a five section Bow window. They arrived on time, were professional,cleaned up after the job was completed and if we needed them,we would use them again. We highly recommend Champion South  to anyone who wants quality windows replaced.   George & Jean Douglas

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They removed three triple glassed  floor to ceiling  windows (48 x 6 ft ) and replaced them with three, two section 4 feet by 48 inch,Casement windows,the molding was finished off tastefully. They did an excellent job.

11/16/2013

I had a better experience with another company. He was just a nice guy and sold his product, but it was too much money for what I wanted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got a quote from Champion Window of Boston South to replace a window.

CATEGORY replacement windows

Replacement Windows. Sun Rooms. Roofing. Decks. Vinyl Siding. Garage Doors & Entry & Storm Doors

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available