OLIVEIRA PAINTING INC

Founded 1998 • With Angi since May 2008

Massachusetts
Massachusetts: Home Improvement
11/16/2022

Oliveira Painting, Inc. is family owned and operated company. We are a full service painting company. We offer a variety of residential painting services at affordable prices to fit any budget. We are Licensed, Insured and Lead Safe Certified. For more information or a free estimate contact us at 781-233-1054 or www.OliveiraPainting.com...

house painting (73)interior painting (33)pressure washing (11)woodworking (10)drywall (8)deck cleaning (3)wallpaper removal (3)plastering (3)gutter cleaning (2)general contractors (2)

02/09/2022

Dave F.

They are excellent. Very reliable, honest and nice people.

Description of Work
painting

Work Completed On 05/21/2020

10/26/2020

Mark T.

Estimate was good and pricing was competitive, but they never called me back to start the work.

Description of Work
Exterior painting of office building

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

08/21/2020

Frank H.

Ron and his team did a great job prepping the wood prior to staining. We're talking *several days* of cleaning, sanding, and filling cracks to get a smooth surface. Stain work was excellent as well. Would 100% hire the team again.

Description of Work
Staining of a multi-story back deck

Work Completed On 07/06/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Oliveira Painting! We love to hear from our customers! We hope to work with you again in the near future!

04/27/2019

Alex M.

Simply put, Oliveira Painting did a marvelous job painting our home. We live in a dense neighborhood and Oliveira managed to get the job done with minimal disturbance to our neighbors. The workers were all incredibly professional and cleaned up meticulously after each day. The coat still looks fresh over two years later!

Description of Work
Exterior House painting

Work Completed On 06/01/2017

12/04/2018

Susan G.

Went very well. Had the walls and ceilings painted in four rooms, living room, dining room, bedroom and study. The walls hadn't been painted in many years and required considerable prep work. Also, in the study had a new ceiling installed as there were numerous crack in the existing one. Very pleased with the quality of the work and I found Roni the owner and his crew very easy to work with and willing to do little extras at no cost (e.g., hang new cellular shades). In addition, he had a carpenter available to step in when issues arose with a built-in china cabinet.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Category drywall,plastering,woodworking,interior painters

Work Completed On 11/14/2018

10/09/2017

Kevin Q.

We had a difficult situation with the paint on our house when we bought it a few years ago. It was peeling all over the place and clearly needed to be re-done. But once we moved in, neighbors told us "no one's been able to keep paint on that house in 20 years." Oliveira brought in the Benjamin Moore dealer who did all sorts of testing and determined that the clapboards were too damp and needed to be vented. Oliveira went ahead and did that extra work, but honored their original quote. It was quite a long process to vent the clapboards & let them dry out before they could re-paint, but Oliveira stuck with it and got it done. Once they were able to get to the painting, they got it done quickly and cleaned up everything nicely. Would hire again and highly recommend.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Category woodworking,house painters

02/18/2017

Jan A.

I got a call from Adriano the same weekend day that I submitted my request through their website. That's good customer service. They kindly offered to came to look at our bathroom ceiling the following Saturday, since it is hard for my husband and I to get away from work during the week. Roni outlined possible solutions for our bathroom ceiling, which has peeled twice since being painted by another company last year. We agreed on an approach. Roni also noticed the sealant in our bathtub, which truth be told, looked like crap, and offered to replace it. We took him up on that. I received an emailed estimate later the very same day that Roni visited. More good customer service! The price seemed reasonable, but we hadn't gotten other quotes for this work, so it is hard to know. I signed the proposal the next day, and we agreed they would come four days later to scrape and patch, which they did. They came back to prime and paint the following day. The only tiny glitch we encountered was that my husband and I had both understood from them that they would be coming back the afternoon of the second day. Instead, they came first thing in the morning, while my husband was still in the shower. However, the paint job and bathtub sealant look very good and they left our place clean and with no collateral damage, which was a refreshing change from other contractors we've worked with. They responsibly left our spare keys in the agreed upon spot before they left. From my first contact through their website through job completion took less than two weeks, which was wonderful. We won't know for a while if Roni's solution has fixed our problem ceiling for the long term. But, based on the customer service we received and the quality of work that we see now, we will definitely call Oliveira again if we need painting done.

Description of Work
Painting a peeling bathroom ceiling

Work Completed On 02/16/2017

10/03/2016

Russell H.

VeryWell. There were some issues with the triple decker painting which he addressed. The interior work was also quite good. Ronnie is a very good communicator, good at returning messages and sticking to deadlines. He seems to have a small cohesive team.

Description of Work
Over the past several years we have had the exterior of our shared Cambridge triple-decker painted by Oliviera Painting, and then when moving we had them paint the interior, and now at our new place in Cambridge we've had some rooms painted and expect to call them again when the outside has to be addressed.

Category house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 10/03/2016

09/08/2016

Taylor K.

High quality work. The paint job was great. They were very tidy when cleaning up, which was greatly appreciated with family and pets running around in the evenings. No paint chips or dust, and everything was well covered.

Description of Work
Interior painting: kitchen, dining room, windows, trim.

Work Completed On 08/31/2016

04/16/2016

Madeline K.

This is the best painter we ever hired. I have never had anyone do such an excellent job. I will hire him for any painting I need done.

Description of Work
Painted whole house including woodwork. Patched wall board, primed and sanded surfaces. Also painted an outdoor deck with railings.

Category drywall,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 04/16/2016

03/05/2016

Rebecca C.

We made an appointment with them through Angies List- they never showed or returned calls.

Description of Work
Made an appointment with them through Angies List- they never showed or returned calls.

Work Completed On 02/26/2016

10/19/2015

David L.

The estimate was in the range of one other I had, but both were more than I wanted to pay as the owner for painting a rental unit. The painter that I found for the rental was fine for a rental at about 2/3 the cost of this contractor, but I would definitely call this contractor for my own home based on his promptness, professionalism, and excellent reviews.

Description of Work
Came to my property and gave me a detailed estimate for painting a rental unit. He was quick to respond to my request, professional and prompt with his estimate.

Category house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 07/01/2015

10/17/2015

Erick C.

Celso and his crew were terrific. They were very professional, hard working, and patient with my evolving color selections. The paint job looks fantastic and they did it with minimal disruption to my gardens! Celso managed to provide premium grade latex and stain for a price similar to standard grade, his team took the time to ensure all surfaces where well prepared, caulked and primes. Our experience, from first contact to final inspection was fantastic. Also important, the quoted costs did not vary so there where no surprises.

Description of Work
Power washed all surfaces (including garden fence!), replace rotting wood (railings spindles), apply base and finish coats of paint/stain (4 colors).

Category contractors,pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 09/08/2015

10/09/2015

Joan C.

Oliveira did a good job in our kitchen. I selected a highly scrubbable paint for one wall that Ronnie didn't like (to him, looks too shiny and shows wall blemishes) but he did as I asked. Very pleasant, finished quickly. He had painted the entire interior of my son's house in Swampscott for a very reasonable price. I thought the price charged for basically one room was high....maybe because we live in the Back Bay.

Description of Work
Painted kitchen and hallway; touched up paint in living room

Work Completed On 08/01/2014

06/24/2015

Kristine N.

Very prompt and performed work quickly and well. Very satisfied with work. My only criticism was that I wish they cleaned up a little better and removed trash.

Description of Work
Remove wallpaper and paint approx 2000 sq feet.

Category wallpaper removal,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 06/07/2015

06/09/2015

Catherine B.

Everything went very smoothly from first contact to when the job was completed. Very happy with the professionalism and quality of work. Owner got back to me quickly with each contact.

Description of Work
Painted a small bathroom.

Work Completed On 05/08/2015

06/01/2015

Jean P.

The quality of Oliveira Painting's services is superb. They do an extremely professional job, starting with the fact that they showed up on time as promised and they clean up extremely well at the end of the day. They discussed every step of the job ahead of time and made sure that we were happy with their work along the way. They provided excellent advice - colors, placement of new gutter etc. and were accommodating in terms of added services. I would certainly use them again (we are thinking of doing so for the interior of the apartment and would obviously recommend others to use them.

Description of Work
Painted the exterior of a typical Cambridge triple-decker

Work Completed On 05/29/2015

05/21/2015

John D.

Excellent from beginning to end. Punctual for estimate, fair price, on time for the painting itself. Clean, careful and thorough. Plus Ron is a good guy!

Description of Work
Repainted the exterior of our house.

Work Completed On 05/01/2015

05/13/2015

Stephen M.

Not well. Although prompt, and on-time, the painting was sloppy (I had to clean paint off our stained wood trim), and the mud work was some of the worst I've ever seen. I actually had to spend a weekend fixing their work. The quality was such that I wouldn't even use them in a rental property. I should have gone with the other company who estimated for us.

Description of Work
Have the contractor patch and paint interior hallways.

Work Completed On 01/16/2015

04/24/2015

Michael F.

After speaking with Roni for five minutes, you can tell that he takes great pride in the quality of his work. And it shows in his outfit's work. They did a nice job without any hassles for us, and cleaned up after themselves after both the first and second day.

Description of Work
Half a bedroom ceiling was damaged by a leak from an ice dam. Roni came over within a couple of days to look at the job, discussed the options with us, sent the estimate in 2 days. He scheduled the job in a satisfactory time interval. The job was done over 2 days. They covered the furniture and shades, removed the molding, the damaged part of the ceiling and the insulation above the damaged area. Then replaced the insulation, installed new ceiling, put back the molding, painted the entire ceiling, and touched up the walls around the molding where needed.

Category drywall,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 04/08/2015

03/21/2015

Natasha M.

They were very clean, great attention to detail. Corresponding with them was easy. An excellent job all around.

Description of Work
They painted the interior of my entire home.

Work Completed On 03/21/2015

11/18/2014

Andrew W.

Roni and his guys were great. They arrived on time and finished the job in a week as planned so that we could get the floor guy in the following week. Our house was built in the '30's, so old horsehair plaster walls under layers of wallpaper. The wallpaper removal and wall repair took 2-3 days and the painting 2-3 days (depending on the area). The rooms are all large and the hallways and stair area have open spaces that are 15-20 feet high. We were wondering if they would actually be able to get all of it done in a week and were very pleasantly surprised when they did! One of Roni's guys came back to paint the baseboards after the floor guy finished. A great experience overall. Would highly recommend Oliveira Painting!

Description of Work
Roni and his crew removed wallpaper, repaired walls and then painted 4 rooms, two hallways and stairway area.

Category drywall,plastering,wallpaper removal,woodworking,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 10/15/2013

11/10/2014

Barbara T.

Roni Oliveira?s proposals contain his tagline ?Pride , Integrity, Professionalism & Collaboration?. We were impressed by how well these traits define his work. With a last-minute decision to sell our house, we recognized a need for more curb appeal for the exterior of our house and some touch-ups inside. Ronilton Oliveira?s office returned my call within 24 hours of my request for a proposal; Roni himself came to the house the very next day and emailed me a comprehensive proposal that night. I needed the work done quickly and he was able to oblige. (After I agreed to his proposal, he started the very next day) The work itself was done well. Roni?s crew was always respectful, courteous and professional. While moving boxes out of the house to a storage unit, one of Roni?s crew offered (multiple times!) to stop painting so he could assist us. Roni added in some additional work that we requested late in the game and didn?t charge us anything more; he discovered areas of the house we forgot to mention and took care of them simply because he believed it was the right thing to do. We had a very positive experience with Oliveira Painting and will certainly use them again the future.

Description of Work
Painted the exterior of our house and stained the deck

Category deck cleaning,house painters