JEAN BROOKS LANDSCAPE

Founded 1990 • With Angi since July 2010

1.8

At Jean Brooks Landscapes, our goal is to create imaginative landscapes that enrich people’s lives. With over 20 years experience, we are a full-service, Cambridge-based company that provides design, construction and maintenance to our clients. Our projects range from urban rooftop and courtyard gardens, seaside residencies and country estates. We also design storefront/commercial properties around the community. We carry out every phase of a project, from presentation plans to installation and, most importantly, fine garden maintenance. The Jean Brooks team of 20 includes full-time designers, gardeners and builders, with backgrounds as diverse as landscape design, art history, studio art, horticulture and carpentry. This range of talent allows us to continually solve design challenges with creativity and intelligence. Our LIST OF SERVICES is as follows: DESIGN... Master landscape planning, Detailed planting plans, Construction details, Material selection for both interior & exterior, Seasonal design & holiday decorating, CONSTRUCTION... Project management, Masonry, Planting, Swimming pools and fountains, Irrigation systems, Pruning & tree work, MAINTENANCE... Hand pruning, Spring bulbs, Seasonal plantings, Fertilizing & pest management programs, Containers & window boxes, Snow removal...

Cher Devitt Organizing

Cher Devitt Organizing

*Fully vaccinated as of 3/24/2021 Hello! I am a kind, nonjudgmental professional, adept at dispelling disorder. I sort through, determine what to keep, donate, recycle, repurpose or discard then assess what space remains and how you might better use it. I like to draw from existing storage solutions first. While I'm happy to make suggestions, I am unable to build, assemble or install storage systems, shelving, custom closets. Thanks for understanding. With nearly three decades of experience helping others, put my know-how to work for you. Rates: $100 hourly, 2 hour minimum. I will consider flat rates for projects exceeding 15 hours. Estimates/quotes are provided via Facetime or in person upon seeing the scope of the work ahead, please indicate best times for a call in your correspondence. 617-690-8686

06/18/2014

As stated above, they failed to get back to me after I requested some more details regarding their bid. Never replied to any of my emails!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After sending a bid by email, provider failed to answer my subsequent emails. No follow up of any kind. Totally unresponsive.

CATEGORY lawn service

10/31/2011

Now, three years, an additional $120K, many headaches and excuses later, the folks at JBL have been released from my employ. The initial installation was beautiful and all the hardscaping (drive and retaining wall) were very well done.   However, after the first year, it was clear that the drainage engineering and plant selections were not well done.   Over half of the plants - including five larg...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Initial complete overhaul of yard (0.1 acre) and driveway installation.  Included topsoil remediation to 18", drainage engineering, installation of dry wells, irrigation system, trees and plants for $200K.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment,leaf removal,masonry,mulch,architect

MasterCard, Discover, Check