Total Comfort Mechanical Inc

Founded 2009 • With Angi since November 2011

SM4555

4 Garfield Cir

Burlington, MA 01803

At Total Comfort Mechanical we offer expert, full service Heating, Air Conditioning, & HVAC, Installation, Indoor Air Quality, Preventive maintenance, emergency repair, repairs & more. Most Brands carried, including: Bryant, American Standard, Goodman, Mitsubishi, Weil McLain, Burnham, Aprilair, Bredford White & Olsen...

HVAC Companies (187)plumbers (10)air duct cleaning (9)water heaters (8)gas leak repair (1)

05/30/2022

Carl R.

I purchased new AC systems for both my home and later my deli/catering company. I found Total Comfort to be dependable in providing clear quotes, punctual in meeting deadlines and surprisingly great in following up with service. This is not to say there was not a minor problem or two. After my home system was installed, the system stopped functioning due a problem with the drainage. Of course, this happened on a a Saturday evening and during a heat wave. I called their emergency service and actually got a live person who informed me that the owner of the company, Wendall, would be there himself first thing Sunday morning to look at situation. He did show up early Sunday, crawled into the attic for 1.5 hours and fixed the problem. Needless to say, I was impressed with this level of service. Let's face it, it is not easy to find great service with most contractors these days. I would recommend Total Comfort for any residential or commercial job.

Description of Work
I had new AC systems installed in both my home and my business

Work Completed On 05/30/2022

05/05/2022

Norman T.

Excellent. Most thorough maintenance we have ever had.

Description of Work
AC maintenance

Work Completed On 05/05/2022

10/29/2021

Dennis O.

Very well! We received quotes from 3 companies. Total Comfort Mechanical was the most knowledgeable about choosing the best units (air conditioner and heat pump) for our application, and the best price. They were easy to work and did a great job. Based on the equipment that was suggested, we were eligible for a Mass Save Heat Pump Rebate in the amount of $2,958. Furthermore, the office staff submitted the application for the rebate. The cost listed below does not include the rebate.

Description of Work
Mitsubishi mini-splits were installed

Work Completed On 08/06/2021

10/29/2021

Patricia D.

Wendall and his crew were just wonderful. They were all very polite, worked really hard and were very neat. I am very happy with the outcome. They were a great company to deal with.

Description of Work
New furnace.

Work Completed On 09/16/2021

Hal T.

It is not surprising that Total Comfort has the great reputation they have for doing all the big things right: their workmanship is fantastic, their advice is spot on, and they are great people to work with. What is even more impressive is how they do all the little things right: they make sure that they put coverings on their shoes when the come into the house (without being asked), they're always on time, they're very clear and patient when you ask questions, and they are professional in every thing they do. We had two whole AC/Heating units replaced this year and both times we were delighted with the work that Total Comfort did. We'd gotten quotes on the work from half a dozen other companies, and not only was Comfort's cost very competitive, Wendell took time to explain what they were going to do and talked about the pros and cons of various unit sizes. All the people from Total Comfort who came to our house were sensitive to the noise that an install could make and took steps to minimize the disruption to our household. Their follow-up is excellent, too. They obviously care about their customers and made us feel like we were important to them. We appreciate the work that they did and highly recommend them to anyone seeking high-quality heating and cooling systems.

Description of Work
Replacing two AC/Heating units

Work Completed On 10/04/2021

Kathryn M.

Excellent experience. Went without a hitch. Have used TCM for years. They are always super professional with great prices and great service. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
New heating and cooling system

Work Completed On 11/20/2020

KB R.

Today 10/28/21: Total Comfort called a week back to schedule the tuning for winter season. They did it again!!! as promised to take care of my home and us to keep us warm and cold in winter and summer season. The quality and service is beyond expectations and excellent. 10 Months Back: I used Total Comfort Mechanical for my home. Wendell came home to diagnose why my heating was not heating. He explained me the reasons and he said I have to replace my heating furnace. I checked with other vendors too. Wendell was through and detailed. I got a quote from him and other vendors. His quote was the best and with better terms & conditions. He told him it would take two days to install and run the tests. His team came completed the work in 1.5 days - sent me pictures after completing the work. Left my utility room clean and tidy. Thank you Mr. Wendell and team we are having a warmer home now.

Description of Work
New Furnace and Maintenance

Work Completed On 10/28/2021

10/19/2021

samir S.

Wendell and his team relocated vents on my first floor and recessed them into the hardwood floor. It looks great. He also serviced and repairs my units. His team is professional. They use booties when they have to and clean up after themselves. They are my go to HVAC team.

Description of Work
Replaced and relocated vents, serviced units and consulted on a new HVAC plan

Work Completed On 10/18/2021

10/14/2021

Michael M.

It went great! Very professional and punctual service.

Description of Work
Steam boiler service

Work Completed On 09/17/2021

10/14/2021

Jennifer G.

He came to our home within a 2 hour window. He was prompt. Performed the job quickly, but stayed until he was certain the heater was fully functional and heating the full house.

Description of Work
Boiler Maintenance

Work Completed On 09/29/2021

Air filter replacement, Duct sealing, re-design, Annual tune-up & inspections, Service agreements, Condensation line cleaning & treatment, Electric components examination & repair, Retrofitting, System design & re-design, & Indoor air quality.

Oil services. Duct cleaning, & Drain cleaning.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check