Style's Cleaning

Founded 2004 • With Angi since July 2011

150 Harvard Street

Brookline, MA 02446

4-5 Employees. Cost is determined by job. We offer Weekly, Bi-weekly, Monthly, and one-time service....

10/26/2020

Geraldo S.

Perfect!!! Very friendly, professional and on time!!!

Description of Work
House Cleaning

01/11/2020

John O.

They did an amazing job! What an excellent team! They arrive on time, they are thorough, and the house is so fresh and clean when they’re done. Thanks again. – John from Winchester

Description of Work
House cleaning

06/27/2019

R W.

The crew did an excellent job. They are hard workers and conscientious. There was a slight glitch on arrival time, but because it was their first visit, I do not want to rate them on punctuality. They were easy to talk to and work with. My husband was impressed and so was I.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

06/20/2019

Kathleen E.

Very good services.

Description of Work
Deep clesning

02/09/2019

Digna A.

It was a superb service, the ladies came and cleaned everything i need it, and Leo was excellent and easy to schedule with. My 2 bedrooms were dusted and vacuumed and mopped flawlessly, and my kitchen floor looked like a new one. Thank you!

Description of Work
2 bedroom cleaning

12/13/2018

cathleen S.

Excellent! Professional and dependable. We utilize their services every other week and are always pleased with their thoroughness and attention to detail. They are always punctual and work efficiently and quickly.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

11/18/2018

Stephanie S.

I own a dental practice and I’m very picky about how clean things are. The styles cleaning crew has been able to exceed all my expectations. Everything I had asked for and more has been done. I’m very satisfied with their work, and I’ll highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Cleaning at my business

10/19/2018

Christine L.

Their service was very reliable, and they were so responsive of my requests - what I asked to do was done right away. My house is so much cleaner down to all the corners and down the baseboards, etc. They were the first one to respond to my request for quote too. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
House cleaning

05/08/2018

Ruth P.

I didn’t feel I received the full time I was promised since they left a little early. They did a good job. The contact person was easy to reach and deal with offering to make up the time on the next visit at the same rate.

Description of Work
Cleaning Service

04/23/2018

Paul Y.

every 2 weeks like clockwork house immaculate afterwards, exceptional service, trustworthy and reliable.

Description of Work
maid service

04/23/2018

Erica T.

We tried them out thanks to Angie's List, and we think they are perfect.

Description of Work
maid service

10/26/2017

Iain M.

They were fast, efficient, friendly, well organized, and left the apartment spotless. Communication around set up and arrival time was responsive and accurate.

Description of Work
I had a one-time apartment cleaning that needed to be done. Style's cleaning were able to send a team on the day I needed at very short notice.

10/11/2017

Erica T.

Aside from a delay in getting scheduled, this company is really really amazing at what they do-- they're very affordable and I plan on becoming a regular customer of theirs if possible. My condo was absolutely sparkling and done in 2 hours. They cleaned the whole place top to bottom, including the baseboards. Really fantastic job and I can't recommend them more highly. I can't wait to hire them again!! They had an excellent coupon I took advantage of for my first cleaning, and I'm looking forward to hiring them for subsequent cleaning in my home.

Description of Work
Basic Housecleaning

09/01/2017

Robert S.

Leo and his crew have been cleaning my house for years now, and I would definitely recommend him. I like his friendliness and attention to detail. I believe he also cleans for two others that I know. I'm certainly pleased with the work he does, yet sometimes communicating around times and dates can be a little slow. Not a big problem though....

Description of Work
housecleaning

06/26/2017

Helen K.

Great cleaning service. They are highly professional and skilled; knowing which cleaning agents to use and cleaning surfaces thoroughly. Very quick, friendly, and professional. all at reasonable rates!

Description of Work
I've used other house cleaning companies in Boston before, but I wasn't too fond of the previous experiences. This is another level, great service.

06/20/2017

James A.

It went great, window sills, under bed, bathroom tiles, kitchen floor all very clean. Would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Wanted them to every other week when I first called, but since they did a great job now they come every week to our 2500 sq ft house, 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house.

06/15/2017

Stephanie S.

The employees are great, they are quick, clean very well, efficient, and most of all didn't take more than 2 hours, when I needed the house ready by a certain time.

Description of Work
I needed my home to be cleaned on a weekly basis. They did a spectacular job!

03/10/2017

Helen H.

Very well. The work was of good quality and also fast.

Description of Work
House cleaning of a sinhoe family home with three becrooms andcthree bathrooms

02/22/2017

Lorenzo A.

Leo and his team do an excellent job in cleaning our house on monthly basis. Considering we are four roommates sharing all the common areas in our place, this is usually not an easy task. However, Style's Cleaning never disappoints and leaves our place spotless. They are easy to get ahold of, and can come with very short notice. We've been hiring them for over 5 years now and will definitely continue to do so.

Description of Work
House cleaning

02/09/2017

Vinny L.

Excellent!!! Great service. They did exactly what I asked for and more. I was very pleased with their service and will call them again!!!

Description of Work
All bedrooms, bathrooms and kitchen cleaned

01/25/2017

ELIZABETH T.

Leo & company did an amazing job for me in my large apartment. With a very busy job, I would regularly leave a huge mess in every room - bathroom, kitchen, living room, office, and bedroom. They were consistent and reliable, trustworthy, and great with my dog. They knew instinctively what to do to get my place in tiptop shape, while at the same time not disturbing anything of importance. I would come home and breathe a sigh of relief (or on the days when I was around, after a long night of work, I could count on them to work quickly and quietly so that I could sleep!). I wish I could bring them over to my new city but I think the cross country commute would be too much :) Thank you so much for all the work that you put in for me over the years!!!

Description of Work
Housecleaning - twice a month, with yearly deep clean, for over 3 years

Abumere A.

They did a great job, were very professional and efficient. They arrived on time and were done ina reasonable time. They were never late or missed a day.

Description of Work
I had an ~ 1300sq ft 3 level condo that Styles Cleaning worked on. They cleaned the entire condo every 2 weeks for several years. The only reason they do not work for me anymore is that I moved out of state.

Jasson B.

The work done was amazing! Styles Cleaning's standard is above what we expected for the price paid. We definetily received great service and despite feeling a bit nervous as always when letting new people come in, we know now that the uncertainty was in vain. Super amazing job! Thank you very much Leonardo for making this a wonderful experience for us.

Description of Work
My family and I had been looking for a responsible and trustworthy business to come in and clean our home without breaking the bank. We asked for a clean house along with stove and refrigerator cleaning.

Kristina S.

It went as smooth as it can be. They were here on time, stayed until everything was cleaned. I didn't have any cash so they just used their credit card machine, very efficient. Already hired again many times, just might do every other week with them again.

Description of Work
I need it my house cleaned for family that was coming overseas. They crew came and cleaned everything, bathrooms, kitchen, floors. My house was sparkling.

07/30/2012

Michelle S.

The cleaning was great and impeccable. Now I have them come here every other week to give me more free time during the week!

Description of Work
Style's Cleaning did a great job at my apartment here in Brookline. I had a friend refer me to them and they cleaned my house from top to bottom, cleaning baseboards, windows sills, appliances and did an amazing job in my wood floors.

Deboras cleaning

Spotz N Cornerz LLC

We are a Worcester based moving/cleaning company. Specializing in all aspects of moving. We will make your move as stress free and efficient as possible. We will do full scale moves including packaging down to small or even single item moves. We do all aspects of cleaning, from deep cleaning to standard.

Bright Cleaning and Organizing

Here at Bright Cleaning and Organizing we strive to make your home or business give you a feeling of tranquility when you walk through the door. We go above and beyond with our cleaning techniques and are experts in organization with an eye for detail. Bright separates itself from other cleaning companies in a variety of ways. First, we offer deep cleans (includes stove and refrigerator) or standard cleanings. Second, we are always punctual and respectful of your time and home. Third, our staff is truly gifted in terms of organization. Finally, our prices our very attractive to anyone who knows the amount of work it takes to actually clean a home. We are an owner operated business, which means we are not happy until the customer is happy. We have tackled everything at this point, from restaurant organizations to deep home cleans. We are ready to take care of your home or business.

Offers by Bright Cleaning and Organizing  on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Residential & Commercial Cleaning. Apartments, Houses, Condominiums, Common Areas, Studios, Offices.