Style's Cleaning

Founded 2004 • With Angi since July 2011

150 Harvard Street

Brookline, MA 02446

4-5 Employees. Cost is determined by job. We offer Weekly, Bi-weekly, Monthly, and one-time service....

house cleaning (25)

10/26/2020

Perfect!!! Very friendly, professional and on time!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2020

01/11/2020

They did an amazing job! What an excellent team! They arrive on time, they are thorough, and the house is so fresh and clean when they’re done. Thanks again. – John from Winchester

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2020

06/27/2019

The crew did an excellent job. They are hard workers and conscientious. There was a slight glitch on arrival time, but because it was their first visit, I do not want to rate them on punctuality. They were easy to talk to and work with. My husband was impressed and so was I.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2019

02/09/2019

It was a superb service, the ladies came and cleaned everything i need it, and Leo was excellent and easy to schedule with. My 2 bedrooms were dusted and vacuumed and mopped flawlessly, and my kitchen floor looked like a new one. Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 bedroom cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2019

12/13/2018

Excellent! Professional and dependable. We utilize their services every other week and are always pleased with their thoroughness and attention to detail. They are always punctual and work efficiently and quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2018

11/18/2018

I own a dental practice and I’m very picky about how clean things are. The styles cleaning crew has been able to exceed all my expectations. Everything I had asked for and more has been done. I’m very satisfied with their work, and I’ll highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning at my business

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2018

10/19/2018

Their service was very reliable, and they were so responsive of my requests - what I asked to do was done right away. My house is so much cleaner down to all the corners and down the baseboards, etc. They were the first one to respond to my request for quote too. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2018

05/08/2018

I didn’t feel I received the full time I was promised since they left a little early. They did a good job. The contact person was easy to reach and deal with offering to make up the time on the next visit at the same rate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning Service

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2018

04/23/2018

We tried them out thanks to Angie's List, and we think they are perfect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
maid service

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2018

04/23/2018

every 2 weeks like clockwork house immaculate afterwards, exceptional service, trustworthy and reliable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
maid service

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2018

Residential & Commercial Cleaning. Apartments, Houses, Condominiums, Common Areas, Studios, Offices.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal