Poseidon Moving & Storage

Founded 2014 • With Angi since March 2014

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Delivery Service
Buying Services

Poseidon Moving is a moving service catering to the greater Boston area. We are a team of dedicated professionals with years of experience in the industry. We specialize in moving household items, and will move you to or from in any direction in the United States. We take great pride in offering consistent, attentive and personalized service, and believe that the customers satisfaction is the best reward for the good work we do. We have built our reputation as most affordable, efficient Boston movers in the area. Our local Brookline movers are polite, fast, and caring with your belongings. Poseidon Moving offers competitive pricing and customer service that puts us above the rest. Give us a try for your next move, and we can ensure a satisfying, stress-free experience that will keep you coming back to us for all your moves. Our services include Local, Long Distance, Commercial moves, as well as Packing/Unpacking, Long term / Short term storage options....

Projects

Stairhopper Movers is proud to be Boston full service moving and storage company the of choice for many discerning customers, both residential and commercial. We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured so you'll have no worries about safety and reliability. (MDPU # 31321, DOT # 1696867, MC # 623045). Stairhopper Movers is a valued member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB) with an A + rating!! We also have been awarded Best of Boston in 2006 - 2007 and in 2010, Talk Of The Town awarded us "Excellence in Customer Satisfaction"- 5 star rating. We are specialized in: Local and Long Distance Moves, Residential and Commercial Moves, House / Apartments moves, Assisted Living Relocation, Corporate, Office Moves, Short and Long Term Storage in our Secure and Climate Controlled Storage Facility, Professional Packing and Unpacking Services, Loading and Unloading Services, Free Estimates, Packing Materials Delivery. We know that a successful move starts with one simple call. We take upon the responsibility of moving your goods so you can concentrate on more important things in life. We offer highly competitive rates and a variety of professional moving services. Every single member of our team will take pride in moving you to a new company location or residential property and every relocation we do gets unique attention and the highest quality customer service.

Aviv moving & storage is the number one moving company in boston. From local boston moving to long distance moving, our professional movers and relocation specialists will work hard to help plan and accomplish your boston move from door to door with no stress. Please read our customer testimonials to see why we are considered one of the best boston. Movers for both residential moving and commercial moving in Massachusetts.

Flash Moving Company offers commercial, residential, local, and long-distance moving services. As well as packing, POD loading/unloading, inside move and storage services. No unexpected surprises or extra charges. Only high-quality moving and custom service.

01/16/2021

I can’t vouch for Poseidon’s moving expertise, but I can attest to the fact that their drivers do not follow the rules of the road. Parkways in the Boston area are restricted from truck and commercial vehicle access. As a CDL driver myself, I know that you can be exempt from that law if the house/business you are delivering to is on the parkway. But the Poseidon truck I saw violating the law was o...

Description of Work
I was not in need of their services

05/05/2019

We had a relatively complicated move - two locations for pickup (residence and storage) and then a local destination and long-distance destination. They provided a detailed quote and were way more responsive than other movers on the quote and had more flexibility on the pickup and delivery dates. The move itself was more complicated than we thought, but they kept to their fixed price quote for the...

Description of Work
Local and long distance move

03/04/2017

They were great. We had a challenging move date that kept changing (8 times over 3 months) as we tried to close on the new house and they were willing to work with me and be flexible. They even allowed me to use the Angies List deal that I purchased even though by the time the move happened, it had expired. Day of - the guys were quick and professional and took great care of all my things.

Description of Work
We moved a household down the street to a new location.

02/25/2017

The guys were efficient and very friendly. They took great care of my things, and we completed the move under the time that they estimated it would take. The price was VERY good, but that was partially because of the deal I had purchased. Not sure how the pricing is normally

Description of Work
I moved from Boston to Wakefield using Poseidon Moving Servicces using an Angie's List Deal I bought.

08/23/2016

The guys were punctual, efficient and friendly. It was a small move, but they handled it professionally and got everything done very quickly. I had purchases an Angie's List deal for a 3 hour move for $249. They didn't try to stretch extra money out of the move and they didn't nickel and dime me over moving supplies. I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Moving services from my apartment in Charlestown to my new home in Wakefield

Category moving companies

Local, Long distance, Commercial moving. Delivery, Packing, Unpacking, Storage.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover