Complete Property Care

Founded 1987 • With Angi since January 2015

8 Alton Place Suite 4

Brookline, MA 02446

Complete Property Care (CPC) is community based and committed to serving the needs of local metropolitan Boston neighborhoods. We have facilities and staff uniquely capable of providing personalized services quickly and efficiently in our community....

09/14/2015

Saundra P.

The men's work was excellent, but it seemed like their boss was taking advantage of me and was very unprofessional. He didn't completely finish any of the projects on the first floor or the basement. For example, the guys took the light switch plates off and the light fixtures down to paint, and didn't replace them. They didn't paint the baseboard either. I told them I don't want their company back in my house, I'll get someone else.

Description of Work
I hired them to repair some water damage

Category remodeling

02/16/2015

Maryellen W.

When I bought a condominium, it needed numerous updates. Ken Richardson at Complete Property Care was recommended to me by the building superintendent. Ken took the stress out of renovating my condominium. He is a practical wizard who took care of every problem immediately for a reasonable price. The front door was a mess with a long split and some shattered wood, and I assumed that it was beyond repair. However, Ken assured me that he could glue and paint the door for considerably less money, which he did. Amazingly, the door looked perfect and was ready immediately, which saved me weeks of waiting for a new door. Ken also suggested creating a safety dowel system for the windows, because the condominium is on the first floor of the building. The dowels are easy to insert and remove and are not noticeable, yet they prevent the windows from being opened from the outside. The dowels are an inexpensive, quick solution that gives me peace of mind. Ken also replaced the air filters and sealed the granite countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms. When the upstairs unit leaked water into my unit, Ken and his crew quickly repaired and painted the badly damaged wall, which looks like new. The superintendent called Ken this time, as it was covered by the condominium association. However, the work was done immediately and efficiently, which is standard procedure for Complete Property Care. No matter how big or small the problem, Ken responded immediately and was always professional. He supervised a crew, which was available when I needed them, and my condominium was perfectly clean after the work was done. Because the costs of the services were reasonable, I can relax knowing that any future home maintenance problems and repairs can be easily handled by Ken and his competent crew at Complete Property Care. Therefore, I give them my highest recommendation.

Description of Work
several carpentry and home maintenance jobs

Category decks

I want to take a moment to thank you very much for the wonderful review it was an absolute pleasure to work with you and for you. I have a saying here at Complete Property Care and that is: Taking complete care of your living environment because we really care and this review is a testament to our motto. Thanks so much and if there is anything that I can ever help you with please call me. Thanks

Magic Tile Design

We are a company specialized in ceramic Tile, Porcelain, Marble Backsplash remodeling your kitchen and bathroom. Quality and commitment to service!

PMI Bay State

PMI Bay State is a property management company with a primary focus on Association and Residential property management. We are part of the Property Management Inc. ("PMI") franchise network. PMI has extensive experience in the property management industry and has over 260 offices located throughout the United States that manage properties worth over $5 billion. PMI has developed industry-leading processes and systems that are utilized on a daily basis in the operation of your local PMI Bay State office. Combined with the utilization of a patented state of the art web-based software system, assures a level of service that sets PMI members apart in the real estate industry. On-going training, communication, and education in this relationship ensure successful operations and develops and expands upon a strong national brand.

D. Flores Construction

We are a Company with a good team, skilled labor, free estimates, insurance, & construction supervisor License and HIC License

Maintenance/Repairs, Remodeling, Building Cleaning, Landscaping Services, Seasonal Maintenance, Emergency and Remediation Services

Please Contact Us