AA Zack Plumbing Heating & Gas Fittings LLC

Massachusetts: General
05/01/2022

5 Gardner Ter

Brookline, MA 02134

AA Zack plumbing it's a small company been in business since 1986 Our specialty it's service with all kind of problem related to plumbing and heating.all high efficiency tankless heating/hot water combo ,conversion from oil to gas heating system, on demand tankless water heater, all the new high-efficiency system with the latest technology available My name is Isaac i am master plumber over 30 years running the company, Please don't hesitate calling us we will solve your problem no matter what it takes will install and connect anything available in the market of today...

plumbers (85)water heaters (12)drain cleaning (6)HVAC Companies (4)well & water pump repair (1)

01/13/2021

David installed new hot water heater quickly and efficiently. He called back very quickly after I left message and arrived promptly. I'm so happy to have a new plumber we can rely on.

Description of Work
Replaced hot water heater

Work Completed On 12/10/2020

01/03/2021

It went great!! These were the only guys I could get on the phone on a Sunday and they came by a couple days later and installed the hot water heater I had sourced in a few hours, easy as that. Great work, very professional and easy to work with. Will be calling them next time I need a plumber for sure!

Description of Work
Installation of hot water heater, removal of the old one

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 01/03/2021

10/13/2020

Due to my attempt to temporarily shut off our main water supply to fix another minor problem on a weekend, I managed to break the valve stem for our main water shutoff valve and leave us without water supply. The plumber (whose personal name I did not catch) came out promptly. This wound up involving the town DPW (to shut off water supply at the street) coming out both that day and then on Monday ...

Description of Work
Replacement of main water shutoff valve

Work Completed On 08/31/2020

04/15/2020

Very quick response. Fast, efficient and courteous.

Description of Work
New sink, faucet, and garbage disposal installed and plumbed.

Work Completed On 04/06/2020

03/04/2020

Isaac came on time. He did job quickly and professionally. The price was right.

Description of Work
Supply valve replacement on 3 one-pipe steam radiators

Work Completed On 03/04/2020

11/14/2019

Very well; kindly and courteous; explained work needed and gave a good price. He’s now my plumber!

Description of Work
Faucet replacements

Work Completed On 11/14/2019

08/28/2019

They were on time and completed the work quickly and efficiently. Price was good! I will hire again soon.

Description of Work
Replacement of Tub drain Trap and install new hose tap on exterior wall

Work Completed On 08/21/2019

06/02/2019

Zack and his team did an awesome job, and also for a very competitive price. We needed a tankless water heater to replace our water heater tank that failed. He knew exactly what to get for our size home and had it in stock. He clearly has a lot of experience. The installation looks very professional (see photo), and they took the extra time to tuck the heater into a nook so it would be less visibl...

Description of Work
Tankless water heater

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 06/02/2019

05/31/2019

Company say they dont service Southend period then hangup.... I am in the middle of my question...

Description of Work
Called for service request in Southend Boston

Work Completed On 05/30/2019

We do cover the majority part of Boston I'm very sorry we do NOT service the South End Area of Boston For Service call. we apologize but we DO hang up the phone and refuse to talk to people that use foul / Bad language

03/19/2019

Amazing. They were nearby and got to my house in 30 minutes. I was given a fair price and they did the work, explained what I did wrong, and wrapped up cleanly without any unnecessary judgement. I hope to use them for some bigger projects in the future.

Description of Work
Replace valves

Work Completed On 03/19/2019

Plumbing, heating, boilers, water heater, oil to gas conversion. Heating system. Tankless hot water heater, Faucet repair, fixtures & pipes, sewers & water main, water heaters, heating, hot water & steam systems, frozen pipes, leaks, water & waste pipes, drain pipes installation, repair & replacement, radiator, toilet repair, gas fittings, kitchen and bath remodeling, disposals

Air-conditioning