Spotless & Handyman, LLC

Founded 2020 •

Located In

Brockton, MA 02301

Spotless & Handyman, LLC specializes in interior and exterior services including painting, carpentry, flooring, and other repairs. Whether you need a major repair or a renovation, our handyman can deliver professional skills at a fair price. It is our highest priority to get the job done right the first time on every assignment. Our crew have over 20yrs of experience in the field and we operate as one stop shop to resolve our customers problems. ...

handyman (1)general contractors (1)central vacuum cleaning (1)

01/18/2021

Excellent No complaint, very professional and on time. They told me a timeframe and deliver.

Description of Work
Built a fire staircase and carpentry

Category contractors

Work Completed On 01/02/2021

01/16/2021

It was very good. I never had to do anything nor any concern about them. They were good people. They did their job. They were very thorough and very clean. They gave me suggestions as well. They took out some stains that I didn't know would come out. They were attentive and detailed oriented. They knew what they were doing.

Description of Work
They did carpet, bathroom, and house cleaning for me.

Category central vacuum cleaners

Work Completed On 01/15/2019

01/11/2021

Great experience working with Spotless & Handyman company. The workers arrived promptly, were professional & thoughtful about the work. I'm very happy with the completed job & it was done within the estimated time. I will definitely use them again for future projects in my home. I have nothing negative to say about this company.

Description of Work
handyman job

Category handyman service