Baystate Mold Advisors

Founded 1999 • With Angi since December 2016

Disinfectant Treatment Available

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

We specialize in the detection and removal of mold and microbial contamination. We test air and surfaces for spores and we can measure the MVOC's, the off gasses from mold, to find hidden mold that you can't see or smell. We offer concrete foundation crack repair. We offer up to a 30 yr transferable warranty on mold remediation. If you need a mold consult, mold inspection or mold removal - mold remediation, disinfection treatments, odor abatement services, personal, room or whole home air purifiers, we can help. Attics to basements, we can get your home safe again. Our parent company, Al-Co Enterprises, opened in 1999 with medical office cleaning and have grown into one of the best mold inspection companies you will ever find. Dedicated to quality....

B.E. Epoxy & Concrete Flooring

B.E Epoxy provides a Very high quality Epoxy and Polyaspartic Floors from Flake to 3D lava flow! We pride ourselves in the quality of product we use and our outstanding attention to detail. The entire day is dedicated to One customer at a time to ensure perfection, unlike most of the competitors. B.E Epoxy may very well be the most affordable Epoxy company in New England! B.E Epoxy & Concrete Flooring LLC was created in 2021 by Husband and Wife, Brandon and Elisa.

USA Epoxy

USA Epoxy of New England LLC provides epoxy coating protection for all types of concrete floors. Our mission is to provide a cost-effective solution that protects our clients concrete floors and will add value to the property and provide a dust free and clean environment. We provide an honest and friendly service with professionals that want to perform for our customers. USA Epoxy installs industrial-grade epoxy flooring solutions and are experts in the residential application. We have relationships with top manufactures across the country and only purchase industrial grade materials that provides our clients the most protection for their concrete surfaces.We are epoxy flooring experts and understand the unique differences in concrete surfaces. Our team will walk you through the process in determining what system will work best for your situation. We will also be upfront if, for some reason we do not have a system that will work. We are a performance driven company and will only install a system if we know it will last.

Restoration 1 of RI

Customer focused, expert services Restoration 1 is a team of home restoration experts and immediate responders who help residential and commercial property owners and management companies after disaster strikes. Our professionals are among the most trained and experienced repairmen and technicians in the industry, and we utilize the field's most advanced and innovative practices to ensure your property is brought back to pre-loss condition as efficiently as possible.

12/30/2019

Al was very friendly and responded very quickly. He did and excellent job and was a pleasure to work with. Hopefully I wouldn't need mold removal in the future, but if I did, I would 100% call Al.

Description of Work
Mold removal

10/30/2019

Mold remediation— Al was professional, prompt, knowledgeable and got the work done very quickly. He did testing and offered suggestions along the way. I’m very happy with his work and would hire him again in a minute. Jayne

Description of Work
Mold remediation

Category mold removal

Tough Diagnosis. Once we figured out what happened, we knew how to treat & prevent future mold. Great Customer.

10/25/2019

I recently purchased a new home/condo and quickly realized I had a mold problem in the cellar. I frantically called Al and he responded right away. He was professional, informative, prompt and professional. I have already referred him to others and would never hesitate to hire him again. I can now relax and breathe easier now that I know my mold problem is gone. Jayne

Description of Work
Mold remediation

12/30/2018

Masssave advised us of a mode issue in attic, and we contacted Baystate Mold Advisors for remediation solutions. Al came and did very thorough inspection. Al was knowledgeable and also very kind in sharing his knowledge without reservations. We learned quite a few things from him and also purchased one useful tool due to his sharing. The most practical solution Al provided require a replacement of...

Description of Work
Mold mitigation

Category mold removal

Nice Family. They needed a new roof and since the wood was wet and had mold I advised them to save on remediation and replace the wood sheathing. They had Multiple leaks over a long period. Sometimes better customer service isn't in the sale, but the recommendations.

10/10/2018

Al answered my call, I explained what was going on and why we needed to remediate the mold within just a few days, and we made plans for him to come down within hours of my call. Al came in the late afternoon, and worked until the job was done - into the evening hours. He was kind, explained the work he was doing, and was very professional. Very fair price. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Mold remediation in small area, on short timeline

Category mold removal

[Member Information Removed] for sale. Closet had surface mold. We cleaned it up & put on a preventative coating.

Mold Inspections, Mold Remediation, Mold Removal, Indoor Air Quality Testing, Cracked Foundation Injection, disinfection treatment and odor abatement.

INTERIOR FRENCH DRAINS