HandyMan Sean Home Services

Founded 2004 • With Angi since November 2009

Royal thermal view, inc,. Based out of mendon ma, was established in 1986. For more than 20 years, rtv has installed replacement windows and doors to customers in massachusetts and rhode island. We have our own employees and do not use sub-contractors. We are a member of the greater better business bureau and the milford chamber of commerce and are fully licensed and insured. Every rtv customer receives personalize attention. No high-pressure sales. Our customer base includes thousands of area homes and businesses. The majority of our customers are referrals from previous customers. We are committed to our customers needs. Our windows are custom tailored and ordered directly from the manufacturers, with r-values ranging from a 4 to a 10, and are backed by a manufacturers warranty.

Color Matters Painting is a fully insured company including painters that have more than 10 years of experience. When you're looking for 'awesome', you can count on us. You are guaranteed professional, reliable, and honest painters. We have one mission- to beautify your home and exceed your expectations!

PMI Bay State is a property management company with a primary focus on Association and Residential property management. We are part of the Property Management Inc. ("PMI") franchise network. PMI has extensive experience in the property management industry and has over 260 offices located throughout the United States that manage properties worth over $5 billion. PMI has developed industry-leading processes and systems that are utilized on a daily basis in the operation of your local PMI Bay State office. Combined with the utilization of a patented state of the art web-based software system, assures a level of service that sets PMI members apart in the real estate industry. On-going training, communication, and education in this relationship ensure successful operations and develops and expands upon a strong national brand.

11/01/2009

Sean was fast, clean and honest. Everything was itemized out for me. He was on time everyday. I felt I was not sold any extras. He explained every detail of the job to me so that it was clear what I was spending my money on. The room came out better then I expected.

Description of Work
I had my porch converted into a mud room.

Category decks,drywall,handyman service,plastering