Fire & Ice HVAC LLC

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

14 Greymere Rd

Brighton, MA 02135

Fire & Ice HVAC LLC is locally owned & operated since 2008 with owners on site on every job. We specialize in complete residential heating and cooling service, repair and equipment replacement. We also install, service and repair mini split ductless air conditioning systems. Please call us at 781-727-1044 or 781-727-1045. You may also contact us via email at fireandicehvac@ymail.com Please visit our website at https://www.fireandicehvac-boston.com...

Resposiveness

HVAC Companies (229)water heaters (10)plumbers (7)chimney cap repair (6)insulation (2)dryer vent cleaning (1)gas leak repair (1)chimney repair (1)

03/10/2021

Arthur and John were excellent. Arrived on time, worked very efficiently (2 furnaces in the home), talked me through what they were going to do. Very friendly to boot.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2021

12/02/2020

Arthur was fantastic. Our AC unit broke on an incredibly hot day this summer. He came the very same day while other companies (bigger ones) had us on waiting lists for a week. He was very informative throughout his work, answering all the questions I had about the repair and the problems we were having with our AC unit over the summer, as well as telling me information I didn't even know to ask ab...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair outdoor central AC unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2020

10/22/2020

We hired Fire & Ice to fix a non-functioning furnace. Jonathan arrived same day and was able to quickly fix the problem. He explained everything clearly, was extremely professional, and fixed a number of other related problems. He also came back next day to deal with an AC problem we have. His prices were clear and fair. We will definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace and AC repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2020

09/11/2020

Replied quickly, came promptly, identified and resolved the problem quickly - had the spare part in the truck. Friendly and professional. Up front about the hourly rate at the time of booking - it wasn't cheap, but it wasn't a surprise. Will call them again next time we need service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnostic - pump replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2020

09/03/2020

They worked fast and were able to replace my AC unit the same day I called.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New AC unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2020

07/31/2020

Arthur reached out almost immediately to my inquiry. He was able to fit me in the next day. He was honest in his assessment of my unit. Replaced two parts that he had in his truck and was done within an hour. I will hire Arthur again I appreciated feeling informed of how my unit is working. Arthur did exactly what the other reviews said!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my Air Conditioner inspected and possible maintenance.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2020

07/23/2020

Very well - Arthur has been to our home twice. Both times he replaced the failing parts, kept the labor hrs. very low and got our central air cranking again. Rather than sell us a new system before we need one he addresses and repairs the issue at hand. He also was very responsive -- we were fortunate that he was able to come same-day (recognizing that's not always possible) in the middle of the h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix a halting older central A/C system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2020

07/23/2020

Wonderfully. From the diagnosis on the first visit to completion of job -- about 48 hours. Grateful they were able to find and install a replacement in a very short time, b/c I am up against an Open House deadline. Approximate cost of service below includes new condenser. Hardworking, very professional, courteous, prompt.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
diagnosis of old A/C condenser (rigor mortis) and replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2020

07/17/2020

Needed after hours AC repair. Was scheduled For an appointment within 3 hours despite it being an evening for the Team. Appreciated the timely response and troubleshooting to get AC working. Plus all supplies were available on the van so no need to wait or go elsewhere.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioning repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2020

07/02/2020

Great. Arthur was communicative, responsive, fair, and did great work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired AC compressor

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2020

Residential heating & cooling. Service, installation & maintenance. Ductless & central AC. Boilers, furnaces, duct work, oil tanks, high-efficiency equipment, forced hot water systems, forced hot air, steam systems, hot water heaters

Please Inquire