Antrim Coast Painting LLC

Founded 2013 • With Angi since March 2014

58 Union St

Brighton, MA 02135

Antrim Coast Painting is a professional company with a fresh approach to painting, a high level of customer satisfaction can be expected from estimate through completion of project. This company delivers on quality and customer service experience with clean friendly knowledgeable staff and owner giving you the care that you need. It can be daunting taking on a painting project and having people whom you dont know in your house, with this company what you get is respect for your property and the feeling that your'e home is more safe than ever while project is being completed. Registered with the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, HIC Registration No. 176483....

02/03/2022

Susanne S.

Antrim Coast painting is the best! The work they did was perfect and then were super reliable and communicative. Highly, highly recommend.

Description of Work
Painting Interior Condo. Carpentry.

Category woodworking, interior painters

08/13/2021

Julie W.

David and his team did exceptional work on our home. Our house was in need of a lot of attention, and given its construction, parts of it are challenging to access. In addition, David and his team were working through alternating heat emergencies and record-breaking rain throughout the project. We are delighted with the beautiful exterior paint job, as well as the carpentry they did to replace rotted clapboard. David has an amazing eye for detail, and his experience and opinion were invaluable for our decisions about accent and door color. We could not recommend him more highly!

Description of Work
Exterior painting and Carpentry

Category woodworking, house painters

Thank you for this excellent review. Customer service and quality is our main goal. It was a pleasure to work on your challenging and rewarding property.

05/22/2021

Wesley R.

We are completely satisfied with the work that Dave and his team did for us. They were professional, neat and tidy. They paid attention to detail, did not cut any corners, did not rush and did a complete and thorough job. The team encountered some challenges working with our metal roof and encountered more than expected rotted shingles, But they never complained, they just took their time and addressed everything 100%. When it comes to pricing, Dave is very fair, understanding and negotiable. It was a pleasure working with them on this project, it was good to see that there is still honest, fair and trustworthy contractors out there that take pride in their work!

Description of Work
Exterior Painting and Trim replacement

Category pressure washing, woodworking, house painters

Many thanks. We really enjoyed working on your property. I understood early on that you had been badly wronged on another project by a dishonest contractor and felt very empathetic to the situation for many reasons as you became aware. Look forward to working with you in the future.

04/18/2021

Julie W.

David is great. He was extremely prompt at replying to my initial inquiry, and did a thorough walk-thru of the space with me to see what I wanted. He also offered very valuable advice about color combinations! I needed the work done quickly, and he delivered. The final product is beautiful and exactly what I wanted. He is an excellent communicator about the process and time line. He is also a very nice person. I would hire him again and refer him to anyone who asks without reservation or hesitation.

Description of Work
Interior painting for the entirety of a 1600 square foot condo

Category drywall, interior painters

Thank you so much it was a pleasure to work with you.

10/31/2019

Frank S.

David, the owner, it a great guy. His estimate was in the middle of the range, and I selected his company because of excellent reviews and the fact that he inspired confidence that the job would be done well and that he would be onsite painting each day. He doesn't subcontract any of his work. His estimate included top of the line paint products. His carpenter/assistant painter performed excellent work. I had him replace a door and a couple of windows while he was onsite with materials charged at cost plus labor. Being a 2 man crew, the time to complete the job was probably took longer than had I hired a larger outfit, but the end product turned out great and I'd hire them again.

Description of Work
Exterior and interior painting and carpentry to replace rotted wood

Category handyman service, pressure washing, woodworking, house painters, interior painters, doors

07/27/2019

Jessica S.

David Roe and his crew are hard working, professional and kind. I found him to be incredibly understanding, patient and responsive to our ongoing needs. He worked so **** ** helping us remove our popcorn ceilings and level them out that he and his men stayed on for almost an extra month to do the job well. I appreciate his flexibility and willingness to offer suggestions when we asked for them. He has an excellent eye for paint colors. I highly recommend Antrim Painting.

Description of Work
Painting (interior and exterior), ceilings, deck painting, carpentry

Category handyman service, wallpaper removal, deck cleaning, woodworking, house painters, interior painters, doors

07/10/2018

carol F.

Excellent work performed on my 2 story colonial house! David and Chris arrived on schedule, explained the painting process, corrected wood rot issues including carpentry repairs. Property was cleaned at the end of each day. My home now looks wonderful! I highly recommend Antrim Coast!

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Category woodworking, house painters

We appreciate your business and take pride in offering quality and reliability.

07/10/2018

dawn A.

I don't typically take the time to write testimonials, but my experience with David Roe was so positive that I am prompted to do so. David first won my confidence by helping me think through color and flow options for the exterior dormer of my house. I needed both interior and exterior painting done. His enthusiasm for the work ahead was awesome and the price quote he gave me was very reasonable. From my initial contact to the completed project, David and his assistant Christopher were professional, courteous, prompt and thorough. They painted everything with such precision. The end result was so impressive that the homeowners across the street hired him to paint part of their exterior just days after my job was complete. The next time I need some painting done, I will call David and look no further!

Description of Work
Interior and Exterior Painting

Category house painters, interior painters

Thank you for this we really appreciate it

06/12/2018

paul W.

For several years now, David at Antrim Coast Painting has been our go-to guy for a number of projects - mostly painting, but other jobs as well such as small carpentry and even snowplowing in the winter. He is always attentive, a good listener, and does excellent work at reasonable prices. He is punctual, professional, good humored as easy to work with. HIGHLY recommended.

Description of Work
Painting, carpentry, snowplowing

Category snow removal, woodworking, house painters, interior painters

Thank you for the great review. Customer satisfaction has always been my priority.

03/14/2018

Charles H.

Showed up within the estimated time. Did as much as possible with a snowblower, finished with a shovel (steps, curb cut, garage door). Courteous and thorough despite having been working for over 26 hours. Much better price than other quotes I got, even though I didn't call until well after the storm (13-14 March 2018) started.

Description of Work
remove snow from 150 feet of sidewalk/paths and a short driveway

Category snow removal

Thank you for the glowing review i really appreciate it. We are all about quality and customer satisfaction and look forward to working with you on any future painting or snow projects.

12/01/2017

Patrice M.

David and his crew of Jamal and Chris did a FANTASTIC job! The prep work alone was meticulous, thorough and beyond what we’d experienced the last time we had the house painted. David consulted with us every step of the way if anything unexpected came up or a decision needed to be made. His care and professionalism shows in how beautiful our 100 year old home looks once again! His attention to the details of the job reflected his true passion for the work that he does. What a pleasure it was to have him restore our old, weathered house to its former glory.

Description of Work
The exterior of a large Victorian house needed to be painted,many shingles needed to be replaced, a gutter replaced and a new side door installed.

Category pressure washing, woodworking, house painters, doors

Wonderful review thank you so much and we look forward to working with you on future painting/carpentry needs. Happy Holidays.

10/25/2017

Richard P.

Once I hired Antrim Coast for the job, I was continually impressed with the quality of their workmanship, their willingness to explain the process ahead of time and when I had follow up questions, their punctuality, and their professional but friendly demeanor. I truly felt that David wanted me to be fully satisfied with the outcome. He was patient as we tested different colors on the house and worked to give me exactly what I wanted. He and his guys went above and beyond to make sure everything was taken care of. When I wanted additional work outside the scope of the original job, David was willing to talk it out and help me determine the best option.

Description of Work
I hired Antrim Coast to paint the exterior of my 3 family house, which hadn't been painted in 10+ years and looked absolutely horrible! From the moment I reached out to David, he was extremely responsive, professional, detail-oriented, friendly, and knowledgeable.

Category remodeling, deck cleaning, woodworking, house painters

It was a privilege to work on this project. Thank you for the wonderful review.

09/30/2017

Jeffrey S.

I am a repeat customer of Antrim Coast Painting. Previous work was done efficiently and well. This project involved the replacement of a mahogany deck surface with composite material. The deck shape was tricky and David Roe's carpentry skills and innate common sense moved the project along quickly. The house, built around 1930, has 44 windows, decks, porches and balustrades. David and his team scraped and sanded areas were needed, caulked, primed and painted. David and his crew were professional, estimates were accurate and work was done in a timely fashion. David leaves the workplace neat and tidy between workdays and is a pleasure to work with. He would not leave until everything was done to my satisfaction. I recommend highly and without reservation.

Description of Work
Exterior preparation and painting. Carpentry to replace decayed wood, Replace decking above sunporch.

Category deck cleaning, snow removal, woodworking, house painters, interior painters

Thank you so much we love repeat customers

08/24/2017

Nicole J.

I'm so glad we hired David to paint the ceilings in our condo! Not only did he do a fantastic job (in some tricky spaces as we had nearly 12-foot ceilings in one room), but it was also really enjoyable to have him around for the two days he did the job. He was completely professional but also fun and funny when we chatted throughout the day. In terms of the painting, I was very happy with his work, and I appreciated that he took to the time to really figure out how to match our existing ceiling color. When I added additional rooms to our initial request, he was accommodating and agreeable, and he remembered all the nit-picky things I asked to have completed before he left. I would hire David again in a heartbeat!

Description of Work
Painting of interior ceilings

Category interior painters

Thank you so much i really appreciate it. Look forward to working for you again in future projects.

08/11/2017

Barbara R.

Maybe he does a great job if he responds. i emailed and called ten days ago and have not received even a courtesy call to say he is too busy.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category interior painters

Dear [Member Name Removed], I went through my email and searched for your name and I don't have any inquiries from you nor is there one through the Angie's List website. I don't have any voicemail from you either. I am happy to discuss your needs if you'd like to call me anytime at 857-266-0079. Please forward the email you drafted to my email address at antrimcoastpainting at gmail.com so I can see the actual day you tried to contact me. I will gladly respond accordingly.

08/01/2017

Kyle F.

They did a great job on everything and were very helpful and responsive when we had changes and additions. Their prices were also very good. We're thankful for their work!

Description of Work
We had the walls of our large house painted and the kitchen cabinets painted. There were also some areas with old water damage and drywall repairs needed..

Category drywall, wallpaper removal, interior painters

Thank you so much for the wonderful review we appreciate it.

07/06/2017

Michele B.

David was a pleasure to work with-- he was very responsive, his quote was reasonable, and his crew was able to start working shortly after the contract was signed. The house looks great!

Description of Work
We hired Antrim Coast Painting to paint the exterior of our house.

Category house painters

Thank you for the wonderful review. Though I believe Angie's list needs to update the service address as that is my address listed. Thanks again.

04/29/2017

Charles F.

I was very happy with David. 1. Of the quotes I got, David was by far the lowest, and and I am very pleased with the finished product. I did end up with some overage charges but not unexpected and still much less than the next quote. 2. Plaster ceilings in several rooms needed repair, and they look great now 3. I had a tight budget and time frame, and unfortunately hired David before the electrician - don't do that if at all possible.

Description of Work
Interior painting of entire 4500 SF 1880 Victorian house -repair of plaster walls, ceilings

04/27/2017

Kelly M.

Excellent. David Roe and his team do top-notch work and the end result looks beautiful. I highly recommend them - they know what their doing and it shows in their work.

Description of Work
Interior painting of duplex condominium (approximately 1100 square feet). The existing paint job was horrible and done in a hurried haphazard manner. David did expert work painting the ceilings, walls, stairs, trim and doors. The place looks completely different - really nice - with a professional paint job.

Category interior painters

Thank you for the great review we look forward to working with you again in the future. Pleasure to work for.

04/01/2017

Andy O.

David - the owner of the company - has demonstrated expertise with plaster wall repair and preparation, and did excellent job with painting. He has very good eye with paint choice. Very clean job, and everything was nicely cleaned when painting was finished. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
apartment painting in an 1870s building

Category interior painters

Review is much appreciated. As always our goal is high quality neat professional standards. We look forward to working with you again in the future. David Roe (Owner)

02/15/2017

Roz N.

David did a great job painting our kitchen/living room! The room was an outdated yellow wall and popcorn ceiling combo from the 80's and we wanted to get rid of the popcorn and give the room a brighter, more modern look. The room is tough to deal with because of windows and lighting issues, and we were very particular about how we wanted things to look, but David came to our rescue and the room looks amazing now! I can't believe the transformation. David got everything done in a ridiculously quick and efficient amount of time - even through a snowstorm! He also responded quickly to all of our communications. All in all he was great and we'd definitely recommend him!

Description of Work
Scraped popcorn, painted walls.

Category interior painters

Thank you guys really appreciate the business and hope to work with you again in the future.

02/02/2017

Althea C.

Excellent work in just two days. David responded within hours to any emails, always arrived on time, gave an estimate with a breakdown of the costs and helpful advice on choosing a color, and left everything neat. He is confident, skilled, and very pleasant to deal with.

Description of Work
Repair of water-damaged ceiling and wall Painting of ceiling and all walls of kitchen

Category interior painters

Thanks so much [Removed Member Name] . I hope to do future work on your home and wish you every success in the future. David Roe (Owner) ACP LLC

12/01/2016

Julaine M.

David did an absolutely beautiful job! The colors are beautiful and the quality of work exceptional! We are very pleased.

Description of Work
I have used David Roe and his team in the past to paint the exterior of my prior home. They did an exceptional job so I did not hesitate to phone him again when we moved into our new home. David performed the painting himself, helping me select colors. He painted all four bedrooms, dining room, grand entrance and hallways. He also painted our front door.

Category interior painters

So happy with this review I really appreciate it. we are taking interior projects for the winter season if you wish to spruce up a room or an entire interior.

11/24/2016

Mona A.

Excellent results. High quality of work. Would use again and recommend to others.

Description of Work
We had extensive work done to our house, including painting, repair of trim, and kitchen cabinet painting as well as work to the exterior of the house. David is a true craftsman. Our house looks brand new with the remodels and I couldn't be more happy with the quality of work. He is very professional and hard working. I would highly recommend him to any of my friends.

Category woodworking, house painters, interior painters, doors

Thanks so much for the wonderful review if you are looking to make your home look it's best for the holidays give us a call.

09/27/2016

paul W.

The job went smoothly, on time and on budget, and the work was very well done. Have worked with David Roe before on several painting jobs interior and exterior and always found his work to be very good at reasonable cost.

Description of Work
Complete sanding, finishing and refinishing of a screened-in side porch which had been neglected for several years. Job required removal of screens, painting frames and replacing them in order. There was a complicated railing and columns also involved.

Category house painters

Thank you for the wonderful review, we want to make all of our customers happy and really enjoy and welcome repeat business. We are currently scheduling projects for over the holiday period.

Bostonian Painters LLC

Bostonian Painters concentrates on interior exterior carpentry, painting, and staining for both commercial and residential properties insulation and repairs to siding and deck remodels. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service!

Decolores Painting

We specialize in interior and exterior painting services, cabinet painting, staining, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Royal Quality Painting Inc

Royal Quality Painting Inc is a family owned and operated business. Adilio & Marcelo have been in the painting business well over 15 years each. Combined, our team has over 100 years of experience in the residential and commercial painting and construction fields, providing services to both big and small businesses. Our experienced professionals have what it takes to create a fresh look with a coat of paint that transforms any room into something truly breathtaking. We not only look to hire only the best and most qualified in the industry but have a rigorous training and background check that each employee must pass in order to be hired. The level of quality and reliability that we bring is unsurpassed by any other in the industry today.

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
    LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express

Interior & Exterior Painting, Wallpaper removal, Deck maintenance, Power washing, Carpentry and Tiling. We are now taking on residential snow plowing contracts for the upcoming winter.