A I RUSSELL CO INC

Founded 1842 • With Angi since August 2007

Established in 1842. Plumbing, Heating & Gas Fitting. Serving our customer for over 173 Years....

Professional Sewer and Drain Cleaning. Check our website for services and pricing.

LDR Ltd has the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Hi, I’m Andrew Collins the owner/operator of AMC Mechanical. I am licensed and insured with ten years of experience in the industry. I’ve worked on both commercial and high end residential sides of the business as well as project management. I am committed in earning an A+ reputation in the greater Boston area and will do anything in need to leave you a happy and satisfied customer. AMC Mechanical specializes in residential bathroom and kitchen remodels, water heater and boiler replacements/service, along with general plumbing and heating installation and repair. Any job, irregardless of size we are happy to estimate a price for free. We are also licensed and experienced in gas fitting.

01/19/2018

Came promptly, stayed in touch, followed up as needed, all work completed successfully, made helpful recommendations.

Description of Work
heat zone not working, furnace check, 2 toilets not filling properly

02/03/2016

Description of Work
Replaced old, (1940) original bathtub fixtures with new ones.

02/20/2015

I spent about $300. The faucet works excellently now. He was prompt and he didn't have the right part initially but he came back within a few hours to finish the job.

Description of Work
I used A I Russell Company to fix a shower faucet some time in November to December.

01/29/2014

It works fine now.

Description of Work
I had a leak from a shower faucet. The fixtures are original to the house (1940) and difficult to repair. He replaced the washers on both hot and cold faucets, and stopped the leak, which required a stem to be removed and drilled out. The next day I noticed that now the shower head was dripping. The same guy came back to fix it, accompanied by his boss (owner?).

07/20/2012

I've used Russell twice now. The first time was for a leaky toilet. They came the same day I called. The second time was after a major leak cause us to shut off the water in the house. We had to shut off the water because the bathroom sinks did not have their own shut offs. They came the day I called to determine what work was needed and were back the next day to do the work. They also checked oth...

Description of Work
Fix a leaky toilet the first time and the second time was to fix a leaking pipe and put shutoffs on bathroom sinks in 2 bathrooms.

Category plumbing

Plumbing, Heating & Gas Fitting.Fixtures & Appliance installation.Hot water heater installation,Gas Boiler repair & installation.Water & Drain repiping & installation. Drain Cleaning .