Stanley Steemer

With Angi since July 2010

4.2

Stanley Steemer has been providing cleaning and restoration services for both residential and business customers for more than 60 years. They offer multiple services, including carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, hardwood floor cleaning, upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning and water damage restoration services. For more information, visit www.stanleysteemer.com....

Viero Cleaning  Service

House cleaning service - Deep Cleaning - Post Construction - Windows Cleaning - Move in-out Cleaning Commercial Cleaning - Office Cleaning

uspropaint and renovation inc

For over 15 years and over thousands houses later, we continue growing with happy customers. We work hard to provide the best service and conduct our business honestly with integrity, while always putting the customer first. US Pro Paint is a lead licensed painting and renovation contractor. mold remediation licence contractor We serve Boston South Shore's beautiful homes and businesses. https://uspropaint.com/

Toni Family Cleaning

We are a family owned and operated Housecleaning company out of Brighton, MA. We strive daily to provide the highest quality of service and customer satisfaction. We specialize in all aspects of indoor and outdoor cleaning, including floor cleaning. Our services include: Basic Housecleaning, Deep Housecleaning, Carpet Cleaning, Floor Polishing/Waxing, Pressure Washing, Window Cleaning, Move-In/Move-Out Cleaning, Post-Construction Cleaning and much more! Please contact us today to schedule an appointment! Also, we are able to do garage cleaning.

Offers by Toni Family Cleaning on Angi

10/17/2019

They took complete advantage of my elderly grandmother and made her wait in her car and she has copd and she shouldn't have had to do that, they promised to move all Furniture they did not move a single thing and when I got back home my carpets were still Atrocious would not recommend them to anyone I know, I will never use them again

Description of Work
Needed carpet cleaning for open house

02/01/2018

So...how did it go? We learned valuable lessons- And listen up closely to this tip, Folks. WHEN YOU HIRE STANLEY STEEMER YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU'RE LETTING IN YOUR HOUSE, APARTMENT, OFFICE, ETC. We were happy customers for years- and I might add- BIG tippers!---We never checked previous reviews. The fact that we got a new pair of guys each time- --didn't really bother us- They were always nice an...

Description of Work
After several years of terrific service by this location, we hired them for carpet-cleaning for November 21, 2017. We discovered after they left that one of the workers deposited debris (sand, sediment and carpet-fibers in a mini-basement sink. On Thanksgiving Day we spent HOURS sopping up water and debris from the carpet and a wool rug. We called their Emergency # and explained the disaster. They DID come out (at their expense) and cleaned the carpet and rug- They left heaters and dehumidifiers for a week to try to fix the situation. We could not use our kitchen sink, washer, dryer or dishwasher during this time. That sink clogged the main drain of the house. We had to hire a plumber (not easily available at Thanksgiving), who told us to get to the main drain pipe of the house to unclog- we had to hire a carpenter to tear out the wood-panel behind the sink. The plumber snaked 25 feet of pipe and concluded what we already knew, by site-the clog was due to sand, sediment and carpet fibers. He cleared the pipe- The credit card company (after affidavit and due diligence) credited back to us that charge- but in the meantime- we are stuck with bills for a plumber, carpenter and also painter to paint the panel that had to be sawed to get to the main. The SS Braintree office dumped us onto another company- Corvel- and did not return calls, emails, etc. As an aside- I started to upload pictures (we have close to 100 of them)- not knowing how many pictures this site will allow- I stopped. They were numbered in my file- Those uploaded may not be the most compelling- You're seeing the sand, sediment and carpet fibers that clogged the drain, cleared by the plumber, which clogged the main drain to the house-the mini-sink and part of the panel that had to be sawed/removed thought to be the location of the main drain- All of this would NOT have been necessary- a complete royal disaster- had it not been for the actions of the SS worker.

11/24/2017

The furniture hasn't looked this good in several years!

Description of Work
Steam cleaned, deodorized and protected upholstered furniture.

Category upholstery cleaning

10/03/2017

I always use Staner Steemer. I asked for deodorizer and something else. They were too much I like them and everything, but they're just too much.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning.

09/25/2017

They don't do a depth cleaning they only do a surface cleaning. That's my opinion because after was had done it looked beautiful and in a few days it was right back to where it was, so I replaced it all. He did what he was trained to do but it's not a good job. They were nice guys and right on time. But they're system, the way they do it, is not that good.

Description of Work
They clean my carpets. He did several flights of stairs. He did 3 flights of stairs and good sized landings, or hallways in between them.

Category carpet cleaners

Carpet cleaning, tile & grout cleaning, furniture cleaning, water damage restoration, air duct cleaning, hardwood floor refinishing & floor sales installation.