P&C STONE WORK And LANDSCAPING

Founded 2001 • With Angi since July 2010

11 MYRTLE AVE

Braintree, MA 02184

www.pcstonework.com

P&C Stonework and Landscaping is a general Landscape construction serving our customers with quality work and honest price for 15 years. The owner, Romulo Pereira, work with small crew with lots of courage to improve your home with a passion on each project start to finish.We specialize in interior and exterior renovations and remodeling with quality and service as a priority . We focus on your individual needs, allowing us to give you an innovative design within your budget. Every project is as unique as yourself, making the outside feel like home as much as the inside. Each project is carefully designed to maximize the outcome of your investment....

lawn & landscaping (30)fence company (18)hardscaping (14)masonry (13)stone & gravel (12)Patios (6)driveway gate installation (4)decks & porches (2)excavating (1)marble & granite (6)concrete repair (4)tree service (2)

11/18/2020

Kate D.

It went extremely well. Romulo is friendly, knowledgeable and always responds quickly to communication. His prices were very reasonable and his crew was hardworking, respectful and efficient. Our new yard and fence are beautiful. We are beyond happy with the work done and would absolutely recommend their company.

Description of Work
We needed an old crumbling retaining wall replaced, and the majority of our property was unusable brush and junk, we needed that all removed and the land graded and seeded to make a backyard, then we needed it all fenced in

Category excavators,fencing,landscaping,masonry,driveway gates

Work Completed On 11/12/2020

Review for P&C STONE WORK  And LANDSCAPING - 11 MYRTLE AVE, Braintree, MA - 39033221

Thank you very much for trusting our company to serve in your property. Very thankful for the review.

09/11/2018

Janice B.

Romulo was easy to work with. I was very pleased with the outcome. A large construction project by the State created problem with the water table and I was getting ground water in my basement which never happened before. Another contractor failed to fix the problem. Romulo suggested the wall with a leaching field behind it with drainage tubes. The wall is beautiful and it stopped the water problem. My basement has been dry since it was completed. I also needed a new fence installed and the back yard needed to be be leveled and landscaped after refurbishing a pool and patio deck that were also damaged. After I explained what kind of fence I wanted, Romulo made a suggestion about the placement and again, it worked out great. They installed a sod lawn, moved a tree, transplanted some bushes and planted several new trees. The crew was punctual, worked hard and were very pleasant and thoughtful. Romulo answered calls quickly and came to the site daily. There was one issue with damage to a gate and Romulo handled it immediately and professionally. I would definitely hire him again and would not hesitate to recommend him to others.

Description of Work
Retaining Wall, landscaping, Fence

Category landscaping,hardscaping

Work Completed On 06/10/2016

Review for P&C STONE WORK  And LANDSCAPING - 11 MYRTLE AVE, Braintree, MA - 37389234

08/27/2018

Ann S.

We are so happy with the work. Everything was great. The pricing was comparable. The communication was better thru texts then email with Roman but he always responded (to be fair, this was a very busy season for them especially after all the storms this winter causing damage to fences). The workers were respectful and friendly (my grandson and daughters puppy were staying at the time, so alot of action in the yard at same time as they were working). The crew of 2 were punctual and worked hard every day until late in the afternoon. The finished product is everything I could have wished for. Privacy and beauty. So happy we went with this company!

Description of Work
VINYL FENCE FOR THE YARD

Work Completed On 07/30/2018

Review for P&C STONE WORK  And LANDSCAPING - 11 MYRTLE AVE, Braintree, MA - 37354372

We are very glad for the business,thank you! Romulo and the team.

08/27/2018

Ann S.

Description of Work
VINYL FENCE FOR THE YARD

Work Completed On 07/30/2018

Review for P&C STONE WORK  And LANDSCAPING - 11 MYRTLE AVE, Braintree, MA - 37354370

08/05/2018

andrew C.

I am a veteran when it comes to hiring people on angieslist to do work on my house. I honestly have hired the whole range, from awesome to terrible and know firsthand how miserable it is when you hire the wrong one. P&C Stonework is AWESOME. I got 4 quotes to reface an old set of dilapidated steps leading up to my front door. I asked him to reface with bluestone and he recommended granite because it holds up better over time. I went with his advice. P&C was the second lowest price, but had a lot better reviews than the lowest bidder. Romulo runs a highly professional company and his workers are friendly and hard working. They went the extra mile when it comes to giving me a high quality product. There was something small I wasn't happy about that I noticed after I paid Romulo in full. P&C Stonework had someone over the next day, no fight, no complaining. That shows clearly that this company cares about their reputation. I would give P&C Stonework my wholehearted endorsement and recommend it to anyone who wants a hassle and stress-free experience.

Description of Work
refaced front steps

Category landscaping,pavers, gravel

Work Completed On 08/05/2018

04/29/2018

Alison B.

The guys at P&C were professional, accommodating and wonderful to work with. They even got the job started earlier than expected and worked 12 hour days to get it completed. The quote was significantly lower than others in the area even though they had to dig up lots of rocks and vines in order to put up the new fence.

Description of Work
We needed our chain link fence removed on two sides of our yard and replaced with white vinyl 6’ fence. We also had our driveway gate replaced with white vinyl as well.

Category fencing,driveway gates

Cost $6,710.5

Work Completed On 04/12/2018

10/17/2017

T J.

The cost was reasonable,the workers were very professional,customer friendly and made sure to question everything being done that may be different than what I expected.

Description of Work
I had a new Vinyl fence put up

07/21/2017

Rhonda M.

The installation of this fence wasn't an easy task because the crew had to go over some tree stumps, bottom of large trees, and follow the slope of the yard. They did an incredible job! We can't say enough about the team because they were outstanding in every way: work ethic, communication with us, job prep, cleaning up after job, only had quick lunch break on site, and worked during the heat wave. It took 2 1/2 days to complete the job. The project manager checked their work when the job was done while they were cleaning up. The project manager was also outstanding and we will definitely recommend this company to others and use them again.

Description of Work
We needed approximately 200 feet of cedar stockade fencing in our yard next to the lot line. This is what we hired this company for.

Work Completed On 07/21/2017

Thank you Mrs. and Mr. [Member Name Removed], was a enormous pleasure doing business with you! Romulo Pereira.

07/18/2017

ROBERT S.

The P&C crews were true professionals. They showed up on time and ready to work. Neither project was a piece of cake, but the workers never complained, even when they had to dig up a 300 pound rock that was in the way. P&C's price wasn't the absolute lowest of the bids I sought, but if I had to hire a contractor for a similar project in the future, I would just accept whatever price P&C asked. They were that good.

Description of Work
Two projects: 1) A Techno-bloc retaining wall 26'L x 30"H. Removed and replaced two 3'W granite steps and a section of concrete walkway. 2) Removed & replaced a 100'L 6'H cedar stockade fence.

Category concrete repair,fencing,masonry,marble & granite

Work Completed On 04/04/2017

07/01/2017

Fred M.

We did not move forward with project But very professional and prompt response.

Description of Work
Pre-quote on patio for my backyard. Pavers and potential fire pit

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 07/01/2017

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for your review, hope that in the future we can help you with our service, wish you a great summer.

05/22/2017

Fernanda F.

They were professional and clean. Also, super fast. I would definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
I had a private fence installed on one side of my house.

Work Completed On 05/11/2017

02/21/2017

Mark C.

Excellent! They were very responsive, were willing to discuss the project and options for the new stairs, and then the man who did 90 % of the work (I believe that his name was 'Manny'?) was a real craftsman. Very professional. We couldn't be happier with the new stairs. We had two other prices for this project, both of the other prices were and right in the same ballpark; one about $150 more, and one about $100 less. These guys were the only ones that actually came out to the house and looked at the job and then e-mailed me a price. I liked their professionalism, I couldn't be happier with the finished product! We are so happy that we went with P&C Stonework and would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for craftsmen-like stone work.

Description of Work
We needed someone to remove the disintegrating brick stairs with bluestone treads and landing at the front entrance of our house, and then build brand new stairs with stone and white granite.

Category concrete repair,masonry,marble & granite

Work Completed On 10/29/2016

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. Its a pleasure to doing business with you.

12/29/2016

Rick M.

Crew was punctual and hard working even in very cold weather. Quality of work is solid

Description of Work
Fenced in large back yard with a combination of chain link and cedar board

Work Completed On 12/12/2016

Review for P&C STONE WORK  And LANDSCAPING - 11 MYRTLE AVE, Braintree, MA - 34199168

11/19/2016

Jonathan G.

Romulo was great, came out promptly, emailed a very competitive quote, and was able to start work within a month. His guys were great too and the wall came out wonderfully, couldn't be happier with them.

Description of Work
Built about a 20-foot stretch of short retaining wall along our driveway, and dug up and made a mulch bed along the perimeter of our yard.

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 11/14/2016

11/15/2016

Clare M.

Very happy with the outcome. Romulo was very professional and trustworthy. Very reasonably priced and offered a 5% Angies list discount. I highly recommend P&C Stonework and would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Patio and walkway with pavers. Back deck and steps. 2 exterior doors and 2 screened doors. Cost included all labor and materials except for the 4 doors.

Category decks,landscaping,hardscaping,patios

Work Completed On 09/01/2016

Review for P&C STONE WORK  And LANDSCAPING - 11 MYRTLE AVE, Braintree, MA - 33953095

11/04/2016

james R.

Came out perfect, exactly how I wanted it to. Great job.

Description of Work
I met with Romulo regarding construction of 2 retaining walls. One was approximately 90-100 feet long by 3-4 ft high and the other was about 30 feet by 25 feet long and varying about 3-4 feet high with a staircase built in as well as back filling and leveling behind both walls. Romulo and crew came out promptly and started soon after we agreed on the work. They worked very hard and had some long days. Romulo and his crew were so easy to work with and made sure that the project came out just as I had wanted and envisioned. It was a huge project and they did an amazing job. I highly recommend them to anyone. I have already discussed with Romulo another project i want to eventually do.

Category landscaping,masonry,pavers, gravel

Work Completed On 10/22/2016

Review for P&C STONE WORK  And LANDSCAPING - 11 MYRTLE AVE, Braintree, MA - 33857805

10/31/2016

JOan K.

It was done on time and was exactly what we wanted.

Description of Work
Fence installed in back of house.

Work Completed On 09/30/2016

10/24/2016

louna A.

Great response, came out and assessed the space. We have to wait to get the work done, but i will certainly use these guys.

Description of Work
A walkway.

Category contractors,pavers, gravel

Work Completed On 10/24/2016

07/22/2016

John O.

Excellent, very professional, very helpful, kept the area clean, provided the best cost, did amazing work

Description of Work
Brand new wall, removed old steps and installed new steps

Category concrete repair,landscaping,masonry,pavers, gravel,marble & granite

Work Completed On 07/22/2016

01/08/2016

Nicole S.

The bolt head door, it was about $600, and I don't remember about the tree and stump. They gave me an estimate. Marcello was great. He also replaced my door through somewhere else. He was very clear about the work that they do. He showed up on time, and his estimate was fair for the bolt head door. I will possibly have him come back out for the tree. The time of the year that I was wanting the work done, he was very busy. He was good about communicating. He was clear about what he can do and what needed to be done. He was very informative.

Description of Work
P&C Stone Work and Landscaping gave me an estimate on landscaping and a bolt head door replacement.

Category landscaping,tree service

Work Completed On 05/28/2015

12/07/2015

anna L.

Romulo's service and attention to detail were outstanding. He made smart recommendations from the outset and followed through on every aspect of this two-week project. He and his men carefully removed and replanted our yard bushes to clear a space for their work, communicated effectively with my neighbor about temporarily encroaching on his property, installed a sophisticated drainage system behind the retaining wall, and even fixed part of another retaining wall at the front of my house. Very personable and professional. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Romulo and his team rebuilt a 50-foot granite stone retaining wall on the side of my house.

Category landscaping,masonry,plumbing,pavers, gravel,marble & granite,hardscaping

Work Completed On 12/03/2015

Thank you [Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed], was a great opportunity to provide service to your home again; Wish you all a wonderful holiday and very successful new year.

12/02/2015

Philip P.

I had a lot of estimates for this job and Romulo was very competitive. Once I contacted him to give me an estimate he was out at my house the same day and within a few hours he had provided me an estimate. When he came to the house to do the measurements he provided me with a few books to help me select pavers for my patio. He also gave me a few suggestions on what pavers might look best For the patio and block for my sitting wall and fire pit as well. Once I signed the agreement his crew was at my house the next day working on the patio. The guys doIng the work couldn't have been nicer and always asking for my input. They also had machinery in my backyard and once the job was finalized they fixed any and all damage to my yard from the machinery. I couldn't be any happier with the attention to detail and the great craftsmanship of the patio area. I would highly recommend this company for any patio work, stone wall work that you need done. Thank you guys!!!

Description of Work
Installed a new stone patio with fire pit and sitting wall

Category landscaping,masonry,pavers, gravel,hardscaping,patios

Work Completed On 12/01/2015

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your honest review, was a great opportunity to provide service for you house; I wish you all the happiness on this holiday seasonal and a very successful new year.

11/25/2015

Eric K.

We recently had our aging flagstone walkways replaced with pavers and had a patio installed in our back yard. In our search for a reputable company to do the work, my husband and I found Romulo's business on Angie's list. His work was highly rated with about 10 reviews posted by satisfied customers. Romulo gave us a competitive and fair estimate for the projects that we wanted done. His team were all professional, skilled and worked to complete the work within an agreed upon time frame. We would highly recommend Romulo and his team to anyone seeking to have any stonework done. This company demonstrates pride in their work which is beautiful and well done. Our rating: As many stars as possible!

Description of Work
Put in a 14x20 patio in the back yard. Rebuilt my front walkways.

Category landscaping,masonry,pavers, gravel,hardscaping,patios