KARALESHOME IMPROVEMENT

Founded 1981 • With Angi since November 2010

3.2

General Remodeling

WE ARE A FULL SERVICE HOME IMPROVEMENT COMPANY INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR OVER 25YEARS IN BUISNESS...

Window Master

PRICE GUARANTEE: If at any time after hiring me to install your windows or siding you find you could have purchased the same windows or a better window from one of my legitimate competitors, for a lower price, I will refund the price difference plus an additional 25%.

Offers by Window Master on Angi
Vellox Roofing & Construction

When you need to replace something as important as your roof, you want to be sure you're getting the best in materials and workmanship. Our expert installers are factory trained, and we have the experience to recommend the best products for your roofing project. We are roofing experts, and we will pay close attention to every detail to make sure you are completely satisfied with your new roof. We offer the best warrantees you can get on a new or replacement roof. Get a free estimate today and see how affordable a new roof can be. Contact :Vellox roofing call today for a free consultation and estimate

Offers by Vellox Roofing & Construction on Angi
Diamond Construction Inc

Diamond Construction Inc has built a reputation on quality with honesty and integrity. We employ only the highest trained, professional roofers for our team. We partner with the highest quality shingle manufacturers, and we hand-nail all roofs to ensure quality installation as well. At the end of every project, our supervisor will do an inspection with the home-owner to ensure their satisfaction. At DIAMOND CONSTRUCTION INC, our mission is to ensure peace of mind for each customer through exceptional service. We work hard to exceed our customers' expectations. Our quality and experience combined with our strong work-ethic are reasons why we maintain an A+ rating on the BBB and Home Advisor - Pro. We are certified by GAF and CertainTeed. 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed. Licensed, Insured and Accredited Roofers. Convenient Evening & Weekend Appointments. Financing available. Affordable Roofing & Remodeling Quality. New England Premier Roofing Contractor. Additional Email at: diamondconstructionma@gmail.com.

Offers by Diamond Construction Inc on Angi

03/11/2013

Suzanne K.

See above

Description of Work
We contacted Mike as has done work for us in the past including gutters and a roof on my mother in laws garage. He is always professional and quick to get back you. Mike provided us with an estimate on February 13 to replace our roof and install an new door in our garage. Since we are looking to move we did not want to spend the expense of $4500 on the roof. But if we were planning ot stay in our house we would definetly go with Mike.

Category siding

01/06/2012

Nadege H.

Mr. Karales said he would send me a detailed quote via email within 1 to 3 days. 2 weeks then 2 months passed and we never heard from him to say the least, we were disappointed.

Description of Work
Karales Home Improvement - gutter removal, disposal and installation. The price was for everything.

Category siding

I DID SEND A QUOTE THREW EMAIL AND NEVER HEARD BACK FROM MEMBER/ I WAS A LITTLE DISAPPOINTED AFTER TAKING THE TIME TO GO OVER ALL THE DETAIL'S OF THE JOB I ASKED THAT HE CONTACT ME EITHER WAY AND NEVER HEARD BACK

11/14/2010

sherri B.

I met with Mike Karales about the shingles replaced. He was fantastic about explaining the process. He gave me the options on the type of wood shingles I could use and gave me recommendation. He was great at helping me through the process. He wrote up a project work order. I agreed to have 1 side of the house done. Since it was a small job he and one of his skilled construction worker did the work. They were prompt and come on the day agreed. They were unbelievable. They protected the flowers and plants around the house. I was already impressed with Mike?s knowledge and helpfulness. The professionalism of the skilled construction worker was incredible too. They did not mind when I asked questions and the work was fantastic. As a bonus they cleaned up all the wood, nails and paper, which my last contractor did not. My neighbors have commented on how well the wood shingles look, so I had them come back and do another side. I had the same great experience.

Description of Work
Replace the wood shingles on 1 side of the house. It looked so good that I had Mike come back and replace the wood shingles on another side.

Category remodeling,siding

REPLACEMENT WINDOW'S, DOORS, VINYL, WOOOD, HARDIEPLANK, SIDING, GUTTER'S, ROOFING, DECK'S, ADDITION'S, CARPENTRY, FULLY LICENSED AND INSURED