Atlantic-Pratt Oil Company Inc

Founded 1921 • With Angi since August 2011

318A Quincy Ave

Braintree, MA 02184

We are a family owned, full service home heating oil dealer and air conditioning contractor, serving the south shore. We offer affordable automatic heating oil delivery, monthly payment plans, and oilheat service agreements to help ease the stress of heating a home throughout a New England winter. We have a team of the best professionals in the heating and cooling business and are able to provide rapid responses to emergencies and the highest quality of service available. We can install the right system for you and your home and our free quotes are always competetive. Contact us to take advantage of a reputable, well run, family owned energy company....

05/24/2019

James C.

I called and made an appointment for someone to look at my house and give me a proposal for the work to be done. Jake came over, inspected the place and described a system that would adequately cool my house based on the floor plan and square footage (about 1520). He e-mailed a proposal within a week. They began work the following week and finished in a day and a half. He and his crew did a great job and answered my questions about both the installation and the operation of the new system. They were on time, neat and efficient. Very satisfied customer.

Description of Work
Installation of a Mitsubishi mini-split ductless HVAC system

Ann L.

They come as quickly as they can when you call them for something. I haven't compared their price to anyone else in a while.

Description of Work
They delivered heating oil.

Category delivery service,heating oil companies

Ann L.

They deliver the oil automatically. They have it all figured out. I don't have to call them. I would recommend them to a friend because of their efficiency.

Description of Work
They replaced a water valve. The hot water wasn't working. They worked on a tank less water heating system. The system is built in to the oil burning. The probably delivered some heating oil too.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair,delivery service,heating oil companies

Ann L.

Description of Work
The heat wasn't working in one of my zones. I have 3 zones in my house and one of them wasn't working.

02/26/2016

Paula F.

Description of Work
Filled my oil tank. Everything went smoothly.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,heating oil companies

09/10/2014

lester R.

Description of Work
Once you sign up for a 2 year contract, all services are free.

01/19/2014

Fran R.

This contract runs ~$200. We have called over the last seven years for service a few times and they will come promptly, day or night. This company also delivers our heating oil. Always have oil with regular deliveries. Excellent service.

Description of Work
They replaced the ignition system on our furnace. We have a yearly service contract for routine maintenance covering annual furnace inspection and service call costs.

12/27/2013

Ian H.

They were on time and professional. Quick install and the best price I could find on the south shore. Great service and follow through!

Description of Work
Installed a new hot water heater.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,heating oil companies

12/11/2013

Brian C.

When I mentioned the price difference and the fee, there was no offer to keep the maintenance fee at bay. When I told them I would not use them anymore, she didn't care to try to keep me as a customer. I guess they are doing Very well.

Description of Work
I had been using Atlantic Pratt for the past 3 years, since we moved to the south shore. There was never a charge for a service contract/maintenance which I assumed was why we paid 40 cents more per gallon than other companies. I received a bill for $199 this year for service contract - woman who answers the phone told me that it was only free for 2 years - and wasn't part of the huge price difference.

08/18/2011

Lorenda L.

They had a prompt response, which is important with heating and cooling issues. They came within the hour of my call, which caught me off guard a little because it was so quick. They are polite and courteous to work with. They made sure to be clean and not create a mess. They were sensitive to try and get the parts at the lowest cost possible by shopping around.

Description of Work
They came out and filled our oil tank before during the winter, and most recently they came to replace the fan on one of my AC units.

1Boston Oil Heat Service LLC

Hi here at 1Boston Energy Inc we specialize is heating service, Air Conditioning, Maintenance, repairs. Our experience professionals take the time to put quality and care into detail to servicing your heating equipment so it can operate efficiently and keep operating consistently. We recommend full service maintenance on your system at least once a year and if you need us for any emergency repairs or service we are here. High quality professional values and in tuned customer service is our highest priority. Together we hope your a consistent customer of 1Boston Energy Inc. Thanks for choosing 1Boston Energy Inc for your heating system air Conditioning service and repair.

Pro Heating and Cooling

We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. Give us a call today, we look forward to earning your business!

Check, MasterCard, Visa

Heating Oil Delivery. Design, install, and repair heating and air conditioning systems.