Atlantic-Pratt Oil Company Inc

Founded 1921 • With Angi since August 2011

We are a family owned, full service home heating oil dealer and air conditioning contractor, serving the south shore. We offer affordable automatic heating oil delivery, monthly payment plans, and oilheat service agreements to help ease the stress of heating a home throughout a New England winter. We have a team of the best professionals in the heating and cooling business and are able to provide rapid responses to emergencies and the highest quality of service available. We can install the right system for you and your home and our free quotes are always competetive. Contact us to take advantage of a reputable, well run, family owned energy company....

Cooling Unlimited Inc

Cooling Unlimited Inc

Cooling Unlimited, Inc. is a full service HVAC company that has been accommodating the heating, cooling, and plumbing needs of the Greater Boston area for over 25 years. It is a family owned and operated company that has built an excellent reputation in the air conditioning, heating, and plumbing industry and in the community we serve, through vigorous dedication to service and excellence. Our company specializes in residential, commercial, and new construction sales and service, and has certified technicians capable of repairing, replacing, or servicing every major make and model of HVAC and equipment. In addition to heating and air conditioning, our company also offers solutions for plumbing, refrigeration, air purification, ventilation, and indoor air quality. We offer only the highest quality products in the industry and have established strong relationships with vendors and distributors. Our fleet of ten trucks and over 20 full time employees allows us We typically respond to a service request on the same day it is received and regularly are able to complete an installation within two business days. Moreover, we have an experienced technician available for emergency calls 24 hours a day to ensure that a minimum amount of time elapses between an urgent request and the satisfaction of that need. We offer competitive preventative maintenance agreements wherein our technicians visit your home twice per year to evaluate, maintain, and clean your systems to assure maximum efficiency of operation. At Cooling Unlimited, we are very selective in hiring our installers, technicians, and office staff to ensure that each and every member of our team is qualified to service our customers. All of our field technicians are NATE certified, which means they have earned a national competency certification that helps ensure your satisfaction.

05/24/2019

I called and made an appointment for someone to look at my house and give me a proposal for the work to be done. Jake came over, inspected the place and described a system that would adequately cool my house based on the floor plan and square footage (about 1520). He e-mailed a proposal within a week. They began work the following week and finished in a day and a half. He and his crew did a great ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of a Mitsubishi mini-split ductless HVAC system

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

03/28/2017

They deliver the oil automatically. They have it all figured out. I don't have to call them. I would recommend them to a friend because of their efficiency.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced a water valve. The hot water wasn't working. They worked on a tank less water heating system. The system is built in to the oil burning. The probably delivered some heating oil too.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair,delivery service,heating oil companies

03/28/2017

They come as quickly as they can when you call them for something. I haven't compared their price to anyone else in a while.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They delivered heating oil.

CATEGORY delivery service,heating oil companies

03/28/2017

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The heat wasn't working in one of my zones. I have 3 zones in my house and one of them wasn't working.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

02/26/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Filled my oil tank. Everything went smoothly.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,heating oil companies

Heating Oil Delivery. Design, install, and repair heating and air conditioning systems.

Check, MasterCard, Visa