Atlantic Coast Property Solutions

Founded 2010 • With Angi since May 2011

400 Washington St LL10

Braintree, MA 02184

The goal of our company can be summed up in one word; Quality. We focus on providing clear & honest communication. We encourage the use of the highest quality building products available and we perform installations with a constant dedication to quality workmanship. Quality is the focus every step of the way. Our promise is to maximize the value and safety of your property with the most sustainable & effective methods available today. Our service is designed to help build and retain the value of your home or business for the long term. Our promise is to deliver the high level of service we agree to every time. We want to be your home service provider for life. Our ideal customer is a prideful owner who cares about using quality products and safe procedures during their home improvement project.. Every employee is made completely aware that quality service and customer satisfaction is the top priority with every customer on every project every singe day....

08/28/2017

JANET B.

I don't remember much about it but think we were happy with them.

Description of Work
I think they cleaned our roof for us a few years back and we were happy with them.

Category roof cleaning

04/23/2015

Beth S.

Description of Work
Clean our entire roof. We had a lot of stains and mold. They did a great job in removing all the stains.

01/13/2015

Deborah P.

Description of Work
Atlantic Coast cleaned my moss and algae covered roof beautifully. It took three hours, and the result was a roof that looked like new. They provided an excellent explanation of the process and were very careful. They provided recommendations for taking care of the roof going forward. They treated the house as if it were their own. I would definitely recommend them to others and use their services again.

Marian B.

Description of Work
They soft washed the roof of our house and garage which was stained with lichens and moss. Can't remember his name, but he did a great job and if/when needed we would definitely use him again. His estimate at the time was within other companies we had contacted.

Myrna M.

Description of Work
Our roof was covered in some areas with lichen/moss. They took care of the problem and the roof looks like new. Chris was very professional and his partner and he worked well together to clear up the problem.

Manuel F.

Description of Work
Replaced dryer belt and oiled wheels. It was fast and efficient. A real professional person.

10/02/2014

Aaron C.

He was very courteous. He sent some men over to clean the lightens off my roof, so when his men came they did partial work and then one of the men came down and they were two of them and said, "Look, we are not going to continue with this roof. Your roof is in bad shape, it doesn't make sense for us so we won't charge you for what is done." And so we called the office and by way they also provided gutter cleaning as part of the service. So my dealings with them were very fair because they treated me fairly. The part of the roof they cleaned was very good to me, but then they stopped and they did about twelve to fifteen percent part of the roof.

Description of Work
I've used them for gutter cleaning.

Category gutter cleaning, roof cleaning

09/30/2014

Dawn F.

Description of Work
they power washed my roof with eco friendly materials and did a great job the roof looks really good now

09/24/2014

Gabrielle W.

Description of Work
They came to the property to view as part of getting an estimate. The individual was very professional however they never sent an estimate. A return call staying they were not interested would have been the right thing to do.

08/05/2014

Margery M.

Description of Work
Mike and his team did a very nice job power washing our house. We are very pleased with their service and would use them again.

08/05/2014

Nicole H.

Description of Work
Power washed outside of two story house. My house was desperately in need of power washing. they did a very thorough job. I will use again.

07/14/2014

James H.

From the moment I made contact the owner Michael was quick to respond and set up an estimate and date to perform work. Very professional. The work was scheduled and the crew showed up on time, and reedy to work. The project manager Chris was extremely professional and courteous. Chris made sure the job was done correctly. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
External cleaning/pressure wash vinyl siding

06/02/2014

Nadege H.

I called Mike on Saturday morning to discuss the scope of work I was looking to have done. From the time he said hello on the phone to our last contact, Mike was professional every step of the way. Initially he was not sure that he could do the job because his schedule was really booked. After he reviewed the weather for the week he was able to squeeze me in on a rainy day. On the day of the job, his 3 men crew came on time, they were professional, courteous, friendly, and did an amazing job. Trim work was on point and they did not use any painters tape. What I loved about them was that the job was done quickly and efficiently. At the end of the job, they cleaned up so well that it looked like they were never there. Mike thanks again for squeezing us in and for providing great service.

Description of Work
Painted master bedroom, living room, small bedroom along with trim.

Category pressure washing, interior painters

03/25/2014

nikki C.

Mike the owner came out to do the estimate he was on time super friendly and very professional, He walked me through the entire process of each job and made it easy for me to understand, the day of the job the crew showed up at exact time quoted, were courteous of my lawn etc and were super professional and nice. Any time I had questions they answered them for me. The job took around 6 days to complete. My husband and I are so thrilled with the quality of the work I will definitely use them again

Description of Work
Atlantic Coast Property Solutions came to my home in October I hired them to powerwash my exterior of my house and I had them paint the outside of my house after I saw the job the job they did I hired them again to paint 3 of my rooms.

Category pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

02/10/2014

nikki C.

The crew showed up on time and looked professional, they did all rooms with within time they estimated and the cleanup and crew was great, they were friendly clean and helpful and they did an amazing job, I will tell everyone about them

Description of Work
Mike & his crew came out to my house and performed painting for 3 of my rooms, they were professional quick and friendly. Everyone who comes over ask who did my rooms and I recommend Mike and Atlantic Coast Property Solutions.

Category interior painters

12/13/2013

Cynthia M.

He did an excellent job. Their work was supurb. They showed up on time and were very respectful of out property. They did a wonderful.

Description of Work
He did some interior painting for me.

Category interior painters

10/29/2012

Rhonda M.

He does power-washing and residential and commercial restoration. He sent an estimate online which was nice and sent it very quickly. He is the owner and he is the one that does the job. His price was very good as well.

Description of Work
I used Atlantic Coast Property Solutions. Michael thoroughly cleaned and sealed my paver walkway and steps and landing to the house.

06/27/2012

THOMAS D.

I had green algae growing on the shingles. They had to kill the growth of the algae. They did a great job and had the best price. They were very prompt and the work they did has taken care of the problem. They provided good documentation and emailed about the process and information about the chemicals they use.

Description of Work
They cleaned my roof.

06/27/2012

Lisa G.

It was good.

Description of Work
They power washed the exterior of our home.

Keane Painting

Keane Painting has been in business since 2001; offering the highest quality interior, exterior, commercial and residential painting. We have been a preferred contractor for Walgreens, CVS, and Advance Auto Parts for many years. We work with leading general contractors in the Boston area. We have no shortage of satisfied customers to provide references. Call us today!

M&S Painters Inc.

*SPRING SPECIAL* Receive 10% off any services (max savings is applied, ask Service Provider for details) We are a family owned and operated painting company with over 10 years collective experience in interior, exterior, commercial, and residential painting. We take pride in high quality work and excellent customer care. We operate in the Boston MetroWest community. Our family is ready to help your family, give us a call today!

Offers by M&S Painters Inc.  on Angi
    On The Level Construction

We pride our company on reliability, integrity and quality work. When On the Level Construction, LLC is hired, we make it a point to provide the highest level of customer service. We work with both residential and commercial clients, and apply the same attention to detail regardless of project size or complexity. On the Level Construction, LLC is the company to call. We look forward to earning your business! Thank you!

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa