ARTHUR O'SHEA

Founded 1998 • With Angi since January 2007

156 LIBERTY ST

Braintree, MA 02184

3 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. ...

05/27/2011

Daniel E.

Arthur did a great job, he re-built the deck in a way that made it much larger, more useable and sturdy. We initially wanted to do something else and he convinced us that this was the right path. We were very glad that we followed his advice. The deck came out beautiful.

Description of Work
Rebuilt our outside deck with new floors, railing and an extension.

Category handyman service

11/03/2009

VIRGINIA C.

He was excellent. He was very prompt. He made an appointment with me to look at the stairs and he called me to let me know that he wasn?t coming. The day he did come it was raining and he still came. He was very professional. I wasn?t home while he was doing the work, but when I got home everything was cleaned up and looked good. I have nothing to compare his pricing to. I would hire him again.

Description of Work
He replaced my backstairs outside. I was having problems with birds in my drainpipes and he repaired that.

Category handyman service

01/23/2007

KATE V.

Great. Arthur is in high demand because he's very skilled and knowledgeable. He cares about the work he's doing and is forthright about the conditions. He doesn't try to gouge or up-sell.

Description of Work
Installing the restored brackets on my house, some siding repair and some window frame repair.

Category contractors, siding

Keane Painting

Keane Painting has been in business since 2001; offering the highest quality interior, exterior, commercial and residential painting. We have been a preferred contractor for Walgreens, CVS, and Advance Auto Parts for many years. We work with leading general contractors in the Boston area. We have no shortage of satisfied customers to provide references. Call us today!

Double Coat Painting

Painting interior/exterior/etc. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Clarke Painting

Clarke Painting is a locally owned and operated Painting service that is focused on detail, quality and customer satisfaction. We look forward to bringing life back to your home! We do custom interior painting and perfection is our goal! We give free estimates, our rates are reasonable, and we have many wonderful customers who will give you a reference. Call us or click for an estimate today!

CARPENTRY Painting & ROOFING.