ARTHUR O'SHEA

Founded 1998 • With Angi since January 2007

3 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. ...

JS Painting

J.S. Painting has been giving homes a new look for over 20 years. Specializing in interior and exterior painting we have the experience to do the job right. We take a lot of pride in our attention to detail and go above and beyond to exceed your expectations with every project we take on. Give us a call to discuss your next project today! Phone number (508) 692-7759

Old England Painting

For over 20 yearsOld England Painting has transformed the interior and exterior of some of the finest homes in Boston, Brookline, Newton and Wellesley. We strive to work for home-owners who are as passionate about their projects as we are and always center our work on customer service, professionalism and craftsmanship. Please call Gavin today for a free estimate on your next interior or exterior project. Calll 617 510 6194

Offers by Old England Painting on Angi
The Painter

The Painter is a full service painting company. Our carefully selected crew have mastered all aspects of the trade. We pride ourselves in having the expertise to get the job done in a punctual, clean, and professional manner. We take on all types of projects, large and small. We prefer to use Benjamin Moore paints but can work with any line the customer desires. Whether your are seeking to update your homes look, rehab an older house to make it crisp and new, or you have just grown tired of a color and want a change please contact Bill for a free estimate.

Offers by The Painter on Angi

05/27/2011

Arthur did a great job, he re-built the deck in a way that made it much larger, more useable and sturdy. We initially wanted to do something else and he convinced us that this was the right path. We were very glad that we followed his advice. The deck came out beautiful.

Description of Work
Rebuilt our outside deck with new floors, railing and an extension.

Category handyman service

11/03/2009

He was excellent. He was very prompt. He made an appointment with me to look at the stairs and he called me to let me know that he wasn?t coming. The day he did come it was raining and he still came. He was very professional. I wasn?t home while he was doing the work, but when I got home everything was cleaned up and looked good. I have nothing to compare his pricing to. I would hire him again.

Description of Work
He replaced my backstairs outside. I was having problems with birds in my drainpipes and he repaired that.

Category handyman service

01/23/2007

Great. Arthur is in high demand because he's very skilled and knowledgeable. He cares about the work he's doing and is forthright about the conditions. He doesn't try to gouge or up-sell.

Description of Work
Installing the restored brackets on my house, some siding repair and some window frame repair.

Category contractors,siding

CARPENTRY Painting & ROOFING.