Air Duct Services & Restoration

Founded 1950 • With Angi since October 2006

Air Duct Services & Restoration is a veteran-owned family-operated small business that has been serving greater New England for over 40 years. Over that time we’ve grown into one of the premier service companies in the region by delivering consistent, high-quality performance. We have a diversified offering of services and have assembled expert teams with a deep knowledge base in each area. + Mold Remediation + Water/Fire Damage + Emergency Services + Reconstruction + HVAC Cleaning + Fire Damper Inspections + Kitchen/Laundry Exhaust Cleaning +...

air duct cleaning (23)mold removal (10)dryer vent cleaning (7)house cleaning (1)pest control (1)

06/25/2019

David B.

Great service. Quick quote and were able to get us scheduled for the work a few days later. Went smoothly with no issues!

Description of Work
N/A

Category air duct cleaning, mold removal

Work Completed On 06/25/2019

08/15/2017

Michael J.

Kevin and his team were very professional and did a great job. Air Duct Services was very responsive and professional from my first call all the way through completion. I would definitely hire them again and recommend them to anyone looking for similar services.

Description of Work
We hired Air Duct Services to clean our HVAC unit and ducts.

Work Completed On 10/01/2017

06/10/2014

William W.

They were easy to do business with and costs were reasonable.

Description of Work
Good job, professional and courteous.

Work Completed On 06/10/2014

03/13/2014

James G.

They did a nice job. They just came out, did a quick job and they were gone.

Description of Work
I used the air duct cleaning service of Air Duct Services.

Work Completed On 10/16/2013

11/23/2013

Michael C.

Called for an estimate. They were kind and cordial. Ended up using another company due to a competitors coupon. Would try this service in the future.

Description of Work
Provided estimate and details of service.

Work Completed On 10/14/2013

07/16/2012

henry W.

They came in and were very professional. They were very efficient. If they made any mess, they cleaned up right away. They really did a thorough job. My vents hadn't been cleaned in a long time. They came exactly when they said they were going to come.

Description of Work
I used Air Duct Services to clean up our air ducts, including the intake and outtake.

Work Completed On 06/14/2011

05/28/2012

PETER B.

Great experience... technician was professional and expert.

Description of Work
All ducts and returns cleaned, dryer hose cleaned.

Work Completed On 04/20/2012

05/22/2012

stefan B.

The estimate given and services described sounded adequate, but the actual work was done by a couple kids who overlooked details and simply sucked all the debris out of the system, instead of cleaning the registers, tightening loose boots, and cleaning off crusted dirt and mold inside the boots. We expected more but did not have the patience or time to complain.

Description of Work
negative air pressure vacuum and brush flex hosing

Work Completed On 11/20/2011

11/22/2011

Steffen E.

They did a good job and cleaned everything they said. They showed up on time and I have nothing to complain about. They did everything they said they would do and I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Air Duct Services to clean all the ducts in my house.

Work Completed On 09/14/2011

10/12/2011

Beth B.

I think the price was $150 for their services. They were prompt and did a good job.

Description of Work
Air Duct Services did air duct cleaning for me in April of 2010.

Work Completed On 04/15/2010

10/07/2011

Norma W.

These guys were amazing. Although we had a hurricane the day before and my street was blocked with a fallen tree, they parked on the street behind my house, managed to be there on time, with a smile. They were efficient, good value for the cost, and all done in a couple of hours. If I had more work for them to do i would definetely call them. They did such a great job preventing future nesting, I won't have to call them again! Thanks

Description of Work
Removed nesting birds from bathroom air vent, cleaned airway, installed screening to prevent future nesting. also cleaned dryer vent.

Category pest control, air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 08/29/2011

09/14/2011

JAMES D.

Came and discussed work. never sent estimate of followed up.

Description of Work
Mold removal and remediation

Work Completed On 09/07/2011

06/21/2011

Jean K.

Excellent. He didn't find any evidence of mold and was very nice to deal with. I would recommend him.

Description of Work
Checked attic for mold . Made a suggestion for installing a thermostat in the attic , which we decided to have done by a electrician

Work Completed On 05/02/2011

06/09/2011

henry W.

Overall, it went very well with no fuss.

Description of Work
Two technicians arrived at my house at the specified time. In an orderly fashion, they went around the house and cleaned all of the ducts and the dryer vent. They took the time needed to finish the job.

Work Completed On 06/02/2011

04/16/2011

Henry C.

Great job. On time, prompt, courteous.

Description of Work
Removed mold from the attic crawl space which was caused by poor ventilation. Taped plastic over all openings to avoid spreading the mold around. Put a suction fan with a HEPA filter in the attic to trap any airborne spores. Scrubbed with a mold killer & came back the next day to spray a mold retardent. They were the most expensive of the 3 bids I received but I liked the thoroughness of their recommendation. I would use them again.

Work Completed On 03/23/2011

08/17/2010

LARRY E.

They came when they were supposed to. They set up and put up plastic so that the mold would not spread. They came back when they said they would. I had one issue. The supervisor came in the next day and took care of it. They cleaned up and I was extremely pleased. They also fixed the ceiling so I did not have to fix it myself.

Description of Work
They handled mold remediation in my garage area. The bathroom I am about to remodel had a leak in some of the tiles that went into the garage.

Work Completed On 07/01/2010

09/30/2009

robert M.

Very efficiently done. Very hard working and apparently very competent and did cleaning of all the ducts. Since I am not a specialist in this field, I cannot say anymore, but I watched them and they were very efficient and skilled at what the did.

Description of Work
Cleaned the air duct of house heating and cooling system.

Work Completed On 09/22/2009

05/16/2009

KATIE R.

Great. we had a few glitches with them changing the time they were going to come and then cancelling a visit at the last minute, but when they finally came they were professional and thorough, and explained what they were doing.

Description of Work
Replaced dryer duct in attic; vacuumed out attic where lint had been blowing.

Work Completed On 05/04/2009

04/08/2009

Liyan G.

They were very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. They also explained things about the work. They did a very good job and I was happy with the result.

Description of Work
I hired them to do the mold testing and general maintenance.

12/05/2008

Allan H.

They were professional. They did not make a mess. They came when they were supposed to. They were friendly. They explained things to me.

Description of Work
They vacuumed out the air ducts.

10/31/2008

Carole M.

This job went very well, it could not have gone any better. On the morning of the first day, Mr. LeClerc came out to orient and manage his crew, and his crew was very hard working and professional and knew what they were doing. We could not have been more satisfied with their work. They were flexible enough to add some work to their job when we decided we wanted them to get rid of more of the affected wood areas than we had originally planned to do. We were thankful for their flexibility.

Description of Work
Air Duct Services came and inspected our basement for mold/mildew presence. We had already gotten a laboratory to come and take samples and test for molds. Phil LeClerc, who came to inspect the basement, found additional presence of mold beyond what the laboratory had found. He was very knowledgeable and thorough. He then scheduled and managed a mold remediation team, who came and did the mold remediation job for us from start to finish, including blocking off the basement from the rest of the house, preparing the basement for remediation, and doing the cleaning and remediation.

09/25/2008

ARUNA P.

Made an appointment immediately. Service man (I forgot his name) was prompt, knowledgeable and efficient. He explained what he was doing and that the reason that we were having to increase the number of dry cycles per load was because of kinking of the exhaust piping and blockage with lint at the point of exit from the house. He also checked the system for any evidence of fire hazards which was the other reason I had the venting checked. He also pointed out that the piping was not up to code and replaced it at no charge. The entire evaluation seemed a little expensive overall, but I'm pleased with the outcome. He also gets a gold star for providing preventive measures to avoid this from happening again.

Description of Work
Evaluated exhaust piping from dryer. Replaced sub- code piping. Cleaned exhaust to outside.

07/07/2008

MARY R.

They cleaned up everything I wanted them to clean up. They came and they did the work. The company was easy to make an appointment with and they returned my phone call when I had a question.

Description of Work
They cleaned out my basement and removed a shelf.

Category house cleaning