Wayfair LLC

With Angi since February 2012

4 Copley Pl Ste 700

Boston, MA 02116

Wayfair is in the business of giving our customers easy online access to the world’s home stuff in one place. Wayfair believes that options for your home can come from just about anywhere, so we carry over 5,000 brands of products like furniture, lighting, cookware, and everything in between. We also know that home furnishings often don’t fit in your car, so we offer free shipping on most big stuff and most other stuff, too. ...

05/30/2022

Judy G.

It was excellent.

Description of Work
Assemble Dresser

Category custom cabinets

07/11/2020

Manuel C.

This company was very effient and timely, they were ther when they said they will be and sent me notification via text messages when the product shift everytime. All my delivery was timely and i would highly recommend this company to everyone.

Description of Work
Not work but purchased of furnitures

Category furniture sales, appliance sales

02/29/2020

Vickie S.

Good to work with, good customer service, quality of the product is good, and delivery staff is easy to work with.

Description of Work
I bought furniture to them.

02/25/2020

Harvey B.

Their service was extremely good. no negative feedback to provide, responsiveness and professionalism is good. Sometimes they deliver big items via Fed-ex instead of delivering the item by truck, and its quite heavy and a hassle to bring the item inside the house.

Description of Work
Provided several home products - Bedsheets

05/27/2016

Chere G.

05/18/2016

Mary B.

Wayfair is good. They could give me their stuff free. I have no issues with them, they are great.

Description of Work
I used Wayfair.

05/16/2016

03/30/2016

ronald G.

12/10/2015

Stephen and Lonna L.

They are incompetent ... Awful performance. Shipped to wrong address. Shipped days after committed date. Nine calls in a week to remedy this errors failed. We had to canceled. Do not buy from them !!a,

Description of Work
Did not provide products to proper address or on/near the estimated delivery date. Nine phone calls to the vendor over 9 days and their repeated promises and apologies failed to remedy their deficiencies and errors. We would never use them again for anything !!!

10/17/2015

Myra C.

Description of Work
Speedy delivery service.

02/23/2015

Gayle G.

About a week before a scheduled business trip (I hate traveling in general, for business it just makes it worse.) I decided I was going to make my life easier and buy a better set of luggage for traveling. I found a great deal on Wayfair.com. It was just what I was looking for and at a great price. I was concerned about it arriving in time but the ad stated if I purchased it by 12 MN that day they were providing FREE 2-day shipping! I ordered the luggage on Monday and when Thursday arrived I was getting nervous. Once it was too late for a UPS delivery that evening I got on the chat line and explained my situation. The rep stated that the luggage I ordered was not part of that promotion. I told her I printed out the ad... Ultimately, I asked to be transferred to a supervisor. I expected to hear the same thing. Instead Bryce, the evening supervisor stated that there was a computer glitch and he was going to do whatever was necessary to get me that luggage which he tracked and noted would be arriving the day of my flight! To make a long story short, he shipped me out another set from their warehouse overnight and I received it the night before my trip and I returned the other set. Wayfair covered all shipping costs. I was quite impressed at the length's Bryce or Wayfair went to in order to assist me in my dilemma and continue to make me feel like a valued customer. After service like that do you think I'm going to keep making purchases from Wayfair? You bet I am!

Description of Work
I purchased a set of 3 hard shell spinner wheel suitcases from this company online.

05/16/2014

Deborah N.

All went well.

Description of Work
Ordered 3 bar stools. Love them. Excellent quality.

03/06/2013

Madelaine R.

Wayfair has been excellent all the way around. They are excellent. I bought wall cabinets from them and 3 of them arrived damaged. I called them and they sent out the replacement parts with no hassle. They have been great and I have loved the items that I have bought. Everything has been super. No problems. They are an A on everything. When I ordered the dinette set it was unavailable. So I made the mistake and didn't think I needed the white glove service. I didn't realize it weight 150 pounds and they worked with me and found a company that would have the guys take it off the truck and put it in my garage for only $25. The only problem I had was resolved to my satisfaction. They pay you 50 cents back on every purchase to go towards a future purchase.

Description of Work
I have used Wayfair 4 times in the last 12 months. I bought wall cabinets, a nightstand, a microwave, and a dinette set.

Category furniture sales, appliance sales

10/25/2012

James & Tamaya F.

I wasn't pleased with one of the shower curtains, so I called them up and they totally made it right. I already looked online to see about their return policy. Because I bought a bunch of stuff, I got free shipping. But when you do return, you have to pay shipping. So I wanted to call and see if there was any point in my doing it. And the customer service agent listened to me really patiently and when she determined that it was the smell of the shower curtain that I could not tolerate, and she said they can't let me have a product that gives me a headache because it smells so toxic. She said that she is going to send me a prepaid shipping label to return the curtain. She said that she hope I will come back and buy something else that will work. The other curtain that I bought from them was perfect, it didn't have the toxic smell. I thought the prices were fair.

Description of Work
I really had a good experience with Wayfair - I did it online. They have everything for the home. I only bought their bathroom stuff and closet organizing stuff. And then I bought shower curtains and towel hooks and toilet seats. I've got some really cool, decorative toilet seats.

Category interior designers, home improvement stores

Tess Leeds Redesign

Tess Leeds Redesign provides an affordable and unique design opportunity to those that desperately desire change, style, comfort and function in their home but don't want to start entirely from scratch. We show you how to maximize your home's design potential by beginning with what you already own. A one day redesign session will teach you how to create a space you love with the budget you choose. The consultation includes an analysis of the space which will cover the look and feel of the room. We'll discuss furniture placement, art and accessories, as well as window treatments and rug options. Tess Leeds Redesigns creates a new vision and provides you with a design plan so that you can proceed as your budget and schedule allow. Reinvent your happy! Tess Leeds Redesign holds your hand through the exciting process of finding your inspiration, designing your space and gives you the know-how to make it come true.

Gaby's Carpentry

Honesty and the highest quality of work; this is what you can expect from Gaby's Carpentry. With over 25 years of experience, Gaby Saykali has grown up in the carpentry world. All work is done in our shop, and every project is done start to finish by Gaby. From custom cabinets to built-ins to repairing your deck, Gaby's Carpentry can handle it all. Call us today to schedule your appointment: (508) 246-1702.

Affordable Appliance

Affordable Appliance is a local, family-owned business, proudly serving Eastern Massachusetts since 1990. We offer both emergency service and routine maintenance for all major brands of all major appliances. Weekend visits are available! To keep your appliances operating at their best and avoid costly, inconvenient breakdowns, routine maintenance is recommended at least once each year. Protect your investment — call 866-878-1304 today to learn more or schedule an appointment. NOTE - We do not install gas appliances Additional e-mail - repairs@affordableappliance.net.

Offers by Affordable Appliance on Angi

Furniture, decor, lighting & home products.