Ultra Safe Pest Management Inc

We accept remote payment
All-Inclusive Mosquito Service Featuring The In2Care Mosquito Trap

All-Inclusive Mosquito Service Featuring The In2Care Mosquito Trap

pest control202002421
Our All-Inclusive Mosquito Service introduces the In2Care Mosquito System in Massachusetts Spring 2020! In addition to Mosquito Spraying of the active, high-risk areas, Ultra Safe Pest uses this powerful Integrated Mosquito Growth Regulator to treat the standing water breeding sites around the property. The treatments involve active materials applied to all daytime resting areas. Residual Adulticide Applied to Vegetation, Rock Walls, and other Shaded Areas, along with the installation and maintenance of the In2Care Mosquito Trap to effect all Mosquito Life-Stages providing maximum protection against disease carrying mosquitoes in Massachusetts.

TOP-RATED Pest Control & Wildlife Services - Locally owned and operated. Offices in Boston Ma, N. Andover Ma, Canton Ma, and Brookline Ma. Ultra Safe Pest has been providing Award-Winning pest control and wildlife services since 2000. The owners are directly involved in the day to day operations and pest control methods being offered. We pride ourselves on integrity, professionalism, a strong commitment to the environment, our customers, our staff and the pest industry that we proudly represent....

pest control (629)animal removal (107)dog fencing (17)chimney cap repair (7)lawn care (8)insulation (6)lawn treatment (5)home inspection (4)snow removal (2)

12/22/2021

Jose D.

It went fantastic. Truly experienced gentlemen who knows how to do the job right and they did a little extra which was greatly appreciated.

Description of Work
Flying Squirrell, Rodents

Category pest control,animal removal

Work Completed On 12/15/2021

06/14/2021

David D.

Originally, I had left a 2-star review because I was disappointed with the fact that the $800 mouse exclusion only covered from about eye-level and downward, when on the phone it was made to sound like it would cover higher areas as well, such as where walls met the roof. However, after hearing I was disappointed, they went WAY above and beyond anything I could have expected. Rich, their operations manager, handled it personally, and not just took care of all my rodent problems, he even helped with several tasks WAY outside of the scope of the job, like helping me figure out where a leak in my roof was coming from, and helping me remove and diagnose a structural problem in my family room. Amazing. I wish every company had customer service like that. Talk about going above and beyond!

Description of Work
Rodent exclusion

Category pest control,animal removal

Work Completed On 06/14/2021

Our apologies that this wasn't better explained. Please know that the bulk of the exclusion work will be done on the included follow-up visits. On the first visit we like to focus on trapping and removal prior to exclusion so we don't block or force rodents into adjacent areas or block them in a wall void where they may die and cause an odor. We assure you we will get everything sealed up asap. Please remember you are covered under our warranty as well.

02/05/2021

Jeff B.

Eric was great during the initial visit. He thoroughly placed traps and bait everywhere. Sealed up many small entry points around the house and explained everything clearly. Big piece of advice was to get rid of the bird feeder in the backyard. Yard is too small and the dropped seeds attracts the mice. Bye bye feeder. Joe followed up 2 weeks later and was equally excellent. Checked all traps, removed the caught pests, refilled bait traps and explained everything well. I have a crawlspace that is tough to crawl through but both guys had no problem. I recommend Ultra Safe!

Description of Work
Mouse problem in single family home

Work Completed On 02/03/2021

12/18/2020

Gage S.

They mislead me Try to get money triple what they said on phone Try to get the job for double the estimate

Description of Work
Extermination for roaches

Work Completed On 12/18/2020

FAKE REVIEW! We never performed any estimate or service at this location. Unfortunately sometimes a fake one slips through. Members, please see the several hundred outstanding reviews we have. Ultra Safe Pest guarantees customer satisfaction on everything we do. Thank you to all the loyal and honest members who left an honest review.

12/05/2020

Giselle A.

The pest removal itself took about an hour, maybe less. The worker was extremely knowledgeable and professional, and he managed to get rid of the nest and the queen bee quickly. He also applied additional material to kill any stragglers that weren't home at the time of the removal, and checked the entire area in the attic as well as outside to ensure that he didn't miss anything. Handled it perfectly, thanks!

Description of Work
We had a nest of yellow jackets in the attic that needed to be removed

Work Completed On 09/30/2020

Review for Ultra Safe Pest Management Inc - 75 Arlington St, Boston, MA - 39066791

11/21/2020

Ruth K.

Joe from safe pest was fantastic!! He was knowledgeable, professional, and personable!!! His inspection was thorough and he found the spots where these mice were getting in!!! Thank you Joe for restoring my sanity!! Ruth from N Chelmsford.

Description of Work
Inspection to find where mice were entering the home.

Category pest control,home inspection

Work Completed On 10/22/2020

10/28/2020

THOM N.

Great. This company is responsive to RFQs, available by phone, and punctual in arrival. They went beyond what was agreed upon regarding creating barriers for rodents. No wonder they have such excellent reviews.

Description of Work
Setting and servicing of rat traps.

Work Completed On 10/20/2020

Thank you for the great pest control review! We really enjoyed working with you too!

09/07/2020

Bonnie P.

I just called Ultra Pest Control to exterminate my home for stink bugs that appeared last season. They informed me that I would have to pay $145 for inspection that could CANNOT be refunded. It can only be used towards their service. However they will not give me any approximate cost even though they asked several questions such as square feet of my home, how many bedrooms/ bathrooms AND they looked online to view the specifics of my home. In other words I would pay the $145 and they could come and give me a price and if it was higher than normal I would have no way out other than losing my $145. This is unacceptable business practice!! I asked if I could speak with a technician or supervisor and was told that they would say the same thing that she was saying.I am reporting this to the BBB

Description of Work
pest control stink bugs

Category pest control,dog fence

Work Completed On 09/07/2020

08/29/2020

Carolyn A.

Not a problem. I would give this company an A+. Polite, professional knowledgeable, and prompt.

Description of Work
examine areas

Category home inspection,dog fence

Work Completed On 08/29/2020

08/28/2020

marianne A.

the technician rob is the best i had a mouse issue about 18 months ago he came out an totally sealed up my house havent had any since now he comes every 3 months to check i added a property protection plan which if i have any critters or bugs that is covered the intial cost was a little higher than the last exterminating company i had which ju all they did was put traps down n told me to seal up my house it was so worth the money he completly sealed my house cant say enough about rob he is definetly the best

Description of Work
property protection

Category pest control,dog fence

Work Completed On 08/28/2020

Full Service Pest Control and Wildlife Management, General Pests, Termites, Rodents, Tick & Mosquitoes, Bed Bug Treatments, Bat Exclusions, Animal Removal, 24hr Emergency Service.

We provide a wide range of related Home Services. Contact us today!