SCHAIR'S FUEL SERVICE INC

With Angi since December 2008

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Heat and Air Conditioning Maintenance and Repair, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Cooling Unlimited, Inc. is a full service HVAC company that has been accommodating the heating, cooling, and plumbing needs of the Greater Boston area for over 25 years. It is a family owned and operated company that has built an excellent reputation in the air conditioning, heating, and plumbing industry and in the community we serve, through vigorous dedication to service and excellence. Our company specializes in residential, commercial, and new construction sales and service, and has certified technicians capable of repairing, replacing, or servicing every major make and model of HVAC and equipment. In addition to heating and air conditioning, our company also offers solutions for plumbing, refrigeration, air purification, ventilation, and indoor air quality. We offer only the highest quality products in the industry and have established strong relationships with vendors and distributors. Our fleet of ten trucks and over 20 full time employees allows us We typically respond to a service request on the same day it is received and regularly are able to complete an installation within two business days. Moreover, we have an experienced technician available for emergency calls 24 hours a day to ensure that a minimum amount of time elapses between an urgent request and the satisfaction of that need. We offer competitive preventative maintenance agreements wherein our technicians visit your home twice per year to evaluate, maintain, and clean your systems to assure maximum efficiency of operation. At Cooling Unlimited, we are very selective in hiring our installers, technicians, and office staff to ensure that each and every member of our team is qualified to service our customers. All of our field technicians are NATE certified, which means they have earned a national competency certification that helps ensure your satisfaction.

Our team of dedicated professionals can assist with your homes heating, cooling and plumbing needs. We have served the Merrimack Valley and Greater Boston Area since 2001. Looking for heating and cooling maintenance right now? We are available 24 hours a day and can take care of your emergency situation with speed and accuracy. From a precision tune-up to a new system, we've got you covered. We also offer plumbing services including water heater replacement and leak detection and repair. Give us a call today!

12/27/2008

Fantastic. I called the answering service and the company owner was back to me in 5 minutes. He had the repairman to my house in about a half hour. He found he problem quickly and fixed it. I got home at 5:45 and had heat by 7.

Description of Work
I came home from work at 5:45 pm on 12/26. The temp in my apartment was 56. I called the oil company and told them what happened. (I knew my oil wasn't empty). The owner called the repairman who came promptly and replaced the transformer.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac