Duffy Roofing Co Inc

Founded 1958 • With Angi since July 2001

Duffy Roofing Co., Inc., located in Dorchester, Massachusetts, has provided the greater Boston area with professional and reliable roofing and gutter services since 1958. We are committed to offering homeowners and businesses the best quality and service for their roofing and gutter needs. Family owned & operated. Additional contact - Joe Duffy. Additional DBA - Duffy Roofing Company Inc. Additional emails - sales@duffyroofing.com, joe@duffyroofing.com; john duffy, john@duffyroofing.com; Brett Duffy, Brett@duffyroofing.com. Award winning....

Pro Builders Group Corp

Pro Builders Group Corp

As Roofing and Siding specialists, we are dedicated to providing you with a reliable and professional service to meet all your needs. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or text to schedule a free estimate today!

12/22/2017

I never met the roofer I was not home when he did the estimate. A couple of phone calls back and forth and we established the scope of the work and they left me a contract which I signed and faxed to them. A few weeks later I get a call on my cell that they were doing the work that morning I was not home. When I got home the new down spouts were installed they really did a good job. The next day t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace two downspouts, on high 2 story brick house, that had been twisted and damaged when an idiot copper thief had tried to steal them. Roofer recommended brown aluminum as a replacement as copper was much more expensive. I went with the aluminum because aluminum downspouts are not likely to be stolen. At my request the roofer left the removed copper material for me.

CATEGORY gutter repair

06/26/2017

Great! No problems. I'm very happy with them. They were excellent and I would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed my roof. I was dealing with a lot of leaks and they did a maintenance check on the whole roof and fixed the leak. They cleaned out the gutters as well.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,roofing

04/07/2017

Went well. I called them. They called me back. They came and did an estimate. I accepted it. They did the work. No BS. No drama. Work quality is good. Great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had gutters in disrepair, downspouts that needed replacing and re fastening and some issues with flashing.

CATEGORY gutter repair

01/17/2017

Went well. Communications were timely and professional, work appears to be of high quality (will know more after a hard rain storm!)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A collection of repairs, resealing around a chimney, repairing some gutters, reattaching some siding, all on a triple-decker.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,gutter repair,roofing,siding,chimney repair

01/17/2017

Got to know this company while seeking estimates on our 1830 twenty-two room house... yes, a major roofing challenge! Couldn't be happier with the outcome executed by this three-generation family company. Professional survey and plan of work carried out expeditiously including asphalt roofing, rubber roofing, gutter installation, along with soffit repair and new fascia throughout plus a chimney re...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All new asphalt roofs, rubber roofs, all soffit repairs, all gutters and some downspouts, removal of one chimney and repointing  and reflashing of main chimney.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

Roofing: asphalt shingles, rubber roofs & slate roofs. Gutter systems: aluminum and copper. Wood gutter systems repairs. fascia, soffits, chimney re-pointing & skylight installation.