Carpet Cleaning Experts

Founded 1986 • With Angi since June 2006

Awards & Badges

Boston, MA 02113

Welcome to Carpet Cleaning Experts, celebrating over 30 years in business! We service the Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Southeastern Connecticut areas with expert cleaning services. We're open and ready for service. Call today and ask about our cleaning and sanitizing treatment services. We are deeply concerned about the health and safety of you and your family and are ready to assist you in keeping your home safe. As a family owned carpet & upholstery cleaning business, we have a strong belief in complete customer satisfaction. As a family owned carpet & upholstery cleaning business, we have a strong belief in complete customer satisfaction. From Carpet Cleaning Experts, you can expect excellence. We're not satisfied until you are! Contact us today for a free, no obligation quote. From Carpet Cleaning Experts, you get honest pricing with No sales gimmicks and No hidden costs. Over the past 30 years, we have earned the trust and loyalty of our customers. Check out our web site to learn why our clients stay with us year after year! Additional phone: (800) 479-1204....

Resposiveness

carpet cleaning (84)oriental rug cleaning (12)upholstery cleaning (11)floor cleaning (4)

11/25/2020

Very well - very pleased with service & professionalism.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean 3 area rugs

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2020

10/24/2020

The first guy that came out to clean my carpet, sofas and mattress did not do a good job at all. He rushed and finished a 2 hr cleaning job in 1 hour. I was very dissatisfied. I called carpet cleaning experts to complain and without hesitation they said they will send another guy out to re clean. Doug came out to clean the following week and this time the job was done right, he was thorough and pr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet and sofa cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning,mattresses

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2020

10/19/2020

Ok but I did not smell anything which I usually do after I have my carpets cleaned

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2020

Good morning, We have no record of providing any service for you. The only thing we can think of is you have posted a review for the wrong company. If you would like to contact our General Manager about this you can call him directly at 401-258-9648. Thank you, Carpet Cleaning Experts

08/25/2020

Technician was very courteous, arrived on time, gave us some care instructions, completed the job quickly, carpets were cleaned well. Good price. Would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One wall-to-wall carpet in the family room and another area rug in the living room.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2020

05/26/2020

Went well. Had to ask to make sure furniture as moved, but did move most furniture as asked. Carpet looks good, everything was explained. Good office contact and follow up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2020

05/20/2020

It went very well I think I was the last job in that time period. He very nice, wore a mask, he helped me move the coffee table because it was heavy. He was reliable, and did a good job. Unfortunately, a couple of days later I spilled some coffee on the rug but most of it came out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My 3rd floor living room./kitchen combo & my living room on 2nd floor.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2020

We are glad to hear that you were satisfied with our services. We have taken precautionary measures to ensure the safety of our employees and customers. We are fortunate that we have been able to stay open during this pandemic since we offer sanitizing and disinfecting services. If you need anything else please don't hesitate to contact us.

07/07/2019

Excellent. My wife had said she didn't know why I was trying as we could never get the carpets clean. That was incorrect as all the stains and dirty areas (off white rug) came out. Rafael was courteous, efficient and eager to please. Two thumbs up all around.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning carpets that hadn't been cleaned in 18 years

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2019

06/06/2019

Overall went very well. Was called ahead to find out whether it was OK if they arrived over 1 hour early. He measured every room, was very thorough, and could tell things were cleaner than they started. Very professional and quick on a very humid day

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean carpets in a house that was recently purchased

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2019

04/04/2019

They were able to give me an appointment within a couple of days. The guy was a little late due to traffic, but was able to get the work done with only a little extra time required. They added on a chair I had forgotten about, and were super sweet to my puppy! Would definitely recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Upholstery Cleaning

CATEGORY upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/04/2019

Thank you very much for that positive review. We appreciate you taking the time to do that for us! If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to call us. Thanks again, Carpet cleaning Experts 1-800-479-1204

02/19/2019

Loved working with this company. Very responsive by email. Technician Ishmael was prompt, quick and efficient. Will definitely hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/08/2019

Residential & commercial carpet cleaning, Sanitizing, Oriental rug cleaning & repair, upholstery cleaning, pet odor treatment, kitchen floors, draperies, boat & interior cleaning, auto & motor home interior cleaning, tile & grout cleaning, hardwood floor cleaning, flood damage.

Air Duct cleaning