Carpet Cleaning Experts

Founded 1986 • With Angi since June 2006

Welcome to Carpet Cleaning Experts, celebrating over 30 years in business! We service the Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Southeastern Connecticut areas with expert cleaning services. We're open and ready for service. Call today and ask about our cleaning and sanitizing treatment services. We are deeply concerned about the health and safety of you and your family and are ready to assist you in keeping your home safe. As a family owned carpet & upholstery cleaning business, we have a strong belief in complete customer satisfaction. From Carpet Cleaning Experts, you can expect excellence. We're not satisfied until you are! Contact us today for a free, no obligation quote. From Carpet Cleaning Experts, you get honest pricing with No sales gimmicks and No hidden costs. Over the past 30 years, we have earned the trust and loyalty of our customers. Check out our web site to learn why our clients stay with us year after year! Additional phone: (800) 479-1204....

A Service Provider's profile image

+2 more images

carpet cleaning (84)oriental rug cleaning (12)upholstery cleaning (11)floor cleaning (4)

11/25/2020

Katherine K.

Very well - very pleased with service & professionalism.

Description of Work
Clean 3 area rugs

Category carpet cleaners, oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 11/10/2020

10/24/2020

Marsha S.

The first guy that came out to clean my carpet, sofas and mattress did not do a good job at all. He rushed and finished a 2 hr cleaning job in 1 hour. I was very dissatisfied. I called carpet cleaning experts to complain and without hesitation they said they will send another guy out to re clean. Doug came out to clean the following week and this time the job was done right, he was thorough and professional, he even took pictures of the noticeable spots that was still on my sofas and carpet before he cleaned. After he was done cleaning, I was very happy with how much cleaner and better my carpet and sofas looked and smelled the second time around, and the spots were gone or much less noticeable. I will call and request Doug again if I should need them in the future.

Description of Work
Carpet and sofa cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning, mattresses

Work Completed On 10/14/2020

10/19/2020

Debbie B.

Ok but I did not smell anything which I usually do after I have my carpets cleaned

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

Good morning, We have no record of providing any service for you. The only thing we can think of is you have posted a review for the wrong company. If you would like to contact our General Manager about this you can call him directly at 401-258-9648. Thank you, Carpet Cleaning Experts

08/25/2020

Zoya B.

Technician was very courteous, arrived on time, gave us some care instructions, completed the job quickly, carpets were cleaned well. Good price. Would hire again.

Description of Work
One wall-to-wall carpet in the family room and another area rug in the living room.

Work Completed On 08/21/2020

05/26/2020

Anne B.

Went well. Had to ask to make sure furniture as moved, but did move most furniture as asked. Carpet looks good, everything was explained. Good office contact and follow up.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 05/13/2020

05/20/2020

Karen H.

It went very well I think I was the last job in that time period. He very nice, wore a mask, he helped me move the coffee table because it was heavy. He was reliable, and did a good job. Unfortunately, a couple of days later I spilled some coffee on the rug but most of it came out.

Description of Work
My 3rd floor living room./kitchen combo & my living room on 2nd floor.

Work Completed On 05/20/2020

We are glad to hear that you were satisfied with our services. We have taken precautionary measures to ensure the safety of our employees and customers. We are fortunate that we have been able to stay open during this pandemic since we offer sanitizing and disinfecting services. If you need anything else please don't hesitate to contact us.

07/07/2019

Patrick D.

Excellent. My wife had said she didn't know why I was trying as we could never get the carpets clean. That was incorrect as all the stains and dirty areas (off white rug) came out. Rafael was courteous, efficient and eager to please. Two thumbs up all around.

Description of Work
Cleaning carpets that hadn't been cleaned in 18 years

Work Completed On 06/25/2019

06/06/2019

KATHIE S.

Overall went very well. Was called ahead to find out whether it was OK if they arrived over 1 hour early. He measured every room, was very thorough, and could tell things were cleaner than they started. Very professional and quick on a very humid day

Description of Work
Clean carpets in a house that was recently purchased

Work Completed On 06/22/2019

04/04/2019

Margaret A.

They were able to give me an appointment within a couple of days. The guy was a little late due to traffic, but was able to get the work done with only a little extra time required. They added on a chair I had forgotten about, and were super sweet to my puppy! Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Upholstery Cleaning

Category upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 04/04/2019

Thank you very much for that positive review. We appreciate you taking the time to do that for us! If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to call us. Thanks again, Carpet cleaning Experts 1-800-479-1204

02/19/2019

Paul D.

Loved working with this company. Very responsive by email. Technician Ishmael was prompt, quick and efficient. Will definitely hire again!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 02/08/2019

01/24/2019

Pauline W.

Perfectly. Did a great job in timely fashion.

Description of Work
Room and stairs Carpeting done.

Category carpet cleaners, floor cleaning

Work Completed On 01/23/2019

11/19/2018

Lynne G.

Great. They were able to come the next day and did a fabulous job. The basement smelled very musty and now it smells fresh and clean and the carpet looks like new. We added the sanitizing option for an additional $35. The price was a little high but I guess it was worth it for such quick service. They do have coupons on their website that you can use.

Description of Work
Family room carpet cleaned.

Work Completed On 11/19/2018

11/12/2018

Ellen B.

Carpet Cleaning Experts responded within 10 minutes of my request through Angie’s List, offered a reasonable/competitive price, and offered an opening the following day. The technician was friendly and knowledgeable and discussed my expectations before starting the job. It took the amount of time expected, and he had me review the work to ensure satisfaction before I left. I am highly impressed with their service all around and will definitely call on them again.

Description of Work
Two bedroom carpets

Work Completed On 11/02/2018

10/15/2018

Elaine M.

Fabulous in every way. Quickness in getting here. I had an emergency w moths!!! The driver knew exactly what to do and it involved Extra work on his part. He removed all the damaged items and took them away to be disposed off. He was extremely careful to not further contaminate the house. This business is way above everyone else!!!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Category oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 10/15/2018

08/14/2018

Joyce K.

I originally asked them to make an appointment no earlier than 1:30. The day before the work was to be done they asked if I could be there at 12:30. I said I could. The guy showed up at 2:30. Had I known I could have put those two hours to good use. The guy did a very good job, though, and was very pleasant.

Description of Work
Sunroom carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 08/14/2018

08/09/2018

Claudine B.

The price was less than I'd expected. I probably would have scheduled a cleaning sooner if I'd known that. The chairs came out well, and the sofa was pretty good. I had hoped a professional cleaning would get out the discoloration that I couldn't clean. The cleaning definitely helped a lot, and made the sofa color look more even, but there are still some darker areas. I think the results would have been better if I'd called sooner.

Description of Work
Cleaned linen sofa and 2 microfiber chairs

Category upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 07/17/2018

08/05/2018

Judith D.

They said that their enzyme process would remove all the urine smell from our cats. After they came there was still a pervasive smell. They sent a second guy out to treat again which was appreciated. When he can he said that is nothing that can be done to get the smell out and the first guy should have told me this. He treated anyway with little effect. So now I have spent $400 for nothing and my carpets still smell. I wish they would have been upfront with me in the first place!!

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned due to cat incontinence.

Work Completed On 07/27/2018

06/06/2018

ADWOA S.

The company was the first to reply to the email message I sent to three companies requesting carpet cleaning services. The technician arrived on time, went over with me the job I had discussed with the office, and the cost. He performed the job quickly and left. The following day a visitor thought I'd had new carpeting installed.

Description of Work
The cleaning of two bedrooms, a small study, two flights of stairs and an oriental rug.

Category carpet cleaners, oriental rug cleaning

Cost $283.5

Work Completed On 05/31/2018

Thank you for your review. We strive for excellence and customer satisfaction. Don't hesitate to reach out to us with any other needs.

04/23/2018

Tamara S.

Fantastic. Service was efficient, knowledgable, and friendly. The price was reasonable and they didn't sell us anything we didn't need. They also brought the rugs back quickly to help us meet a deadline for a function at our house.

Description of Work
Our wool area rugs had not been cleaned in ten years. We had some moths in our closet and so wanted to have rugs cleaned and checked to make sure they did not have moths. Carpet Cleaning Experts came out and looked at all our rugs and determined that they did not need moth treatment. We sent out 15 rugs to be cleaned off site and 3 cleaned on site.

Category oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 01/22/2018

04/13/2018

Charis L.

Excellent work and customer service from start to finish.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning for two bedrooms (~400 sq ft)

Work Completed On 04/10/2018

12/04/2017

THOMAS B.

The company representative arrived on time and did a great job. He was very professional. He took his time cleaning all rugs

Description of Work
We had 4 oriental rugs, our carpeted hallway and staircase, a sofa, and 2 chairs cleaned and deodorized. We chose to have the oriental rugs cleaned in-house, rather than sending them out.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning, oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 11/07/2017

12/03/2017

Robert B.

Excellent work. The kitchen floor looks new; the grout that was black is now almost white. We had carpets cleaned once before by Stanley Steemer, who did a terrible job, and the difference between the their work ant that of Carpet Cleaning Experts is remarkable. The carpets, which are almost 20 years old, look great. The cost (not including the kitchen) was quite a bit more than SS charged, but the difference is well worth it.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning (3 sets of stairs, 3 bedrooms, two hallways, and one family room). Kitchen floor and grout cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners, floor cleaning