C. Grealish General Contractor

Founded 2000 • With Angi since August 2016

635 Gallivan Blvd

Boston, MA 02124

C. Grealish GC is a construction company that specializes in carpentry and roof as well as all your general contractor needs. We accept cash and check.

08/13/2020

Ralph C.

After having early success with Coleman‘s performance, we entered into a large project converting a three family into condominiums. Coleman perpetually exceeded timeline and budget. The work was at times very shoddy and needed constant attention. There were so many items left to either be installed fixed or replaced when Coleman abandon the job that it has cost nearly $10,000 to get to proper closing. And when I say Coleman has disappeared, it is literally. He stop showing up to the job, stopped answering calls or texts, yep left a legacy of unfulfilled promises. Prior to this job, I had paid Coleman over $50,000 to complete a overhaul on my home. Coleman did a few thousand dollars of work and also has abandoned this job and again, no contact. A couple of referrals I had given him have contacted me letting me know that in one case, he has left them hanging without completing the work and in the second case the work was at best Poor and needing a new contractors attention. I will be litigating most of my issues with him very shortly. As far as a recommendation all I can say is let the buyer beware

Description of Work
Major remodels

Category awnings, remodeling

02/15/2018

Maria C K.

When we bought our house a number of years ago, the garage needed a lot of cosmetic work. When we finally decided late last year to tackle this project, we got several quotes for replacing the roof, gutters, windows, trim and exterior stucco. Although Coleman's quote was not the least expensive, it was comparable to others. However, in addition to his initial responsiveness to come by and discuss the project, he took the time to discuss the project needs in detail, answer our questions and provide valuable information about what was proposed, why and how it was going to be done. One of the major issues was to remove the old stucco that was falling off the building and replace it. Since stucco is not very common in our area and the underlying structure is brick, we wanted to make sure that new stucco was properly installed. Coleman reviewed the process they typically follow, which was similar to what we expected based on our research and set up a time to meet the stucco person (Farmer) he works with and look at one of the jobs he was working on. After meeting with a Farmer and seeing his work, we felt very comfortable to proceed with Coleman and his team. Coleman and his team did a great job. They removed the stucco, fixed many parts of the underlying brick that was damaged, installed several layers of stucco, replaced the roof and supported the underlying structure, replaced the windows and trim and installed the decorative elements back on the garage that gives the structure its traditional character. At the end, they removed all the debris and the garage looks great, well supported and weather tight. Coleman is easy to talk to and work with. He is responsive to questions and changing things to make sure the final work is what we expected. Even though there were some additional work needed during the renovations, the additional costs were very fair. The work proceeded well but took a bit longer than expected. Part of that was due to weather considerations, however, since we didn't the garage, this was not an issue. Overall, we are very happy with our experience working with Coleman and his team, and very satisfied with the final results.

Description of Work
Garage Restoration

Category contractors, remodeling, siding

CJS PAINTING SERVICES INC.

PHONE: (508)808-8308 I have been working as a painter for more then 10 years in the Boston area. About two years ago I proudly reopen my company CJS PAINTING SERVICES starting now as a family business. I work with honest, loyalty and by giving my best to make my clients happy and satisfy with my work. Call us today for your next project!

Offers by CJS PAINTING SERVICES INC. on Angi
    MasonWorks LLC

MasonWorks specializes in design and construction of all types of stone and brick patios, walls and walkways, steps, decks and porches, outdoor kitchens and water falls, garden and retaining walls. From the first consultation to the final touches of each job, you will be in excellent hands. With more than three decades of experience, MasonWorks will assist you in every stage of the project, from materials choice to furniture selection. Your dream of owning an elegant and relaxing backyard retreat can become a reality. Family owned. Additional contact name - Jeff Souza. Additional e-mail - jeff@masonworks.me. Angie's List Award winning since 2009. Additional area served- Boston Metro, North sure and West

Award 2022
    Offers by MasonWorks LLC on Angi

Residential, Commercial, Kitchen, Bathrooms, Decks, Patios, Finished basements, Roofing