BOSTON MAN MAID

With Angi since September 2007

CHARGES A FLAT RATE. ALSO SERVICES PORTIONS OF NORWOOD-BROCKTON, LYNN-BEVERLY, ATTLEBORO-TAUNTON, CHELMSFORD-HAVERHILL & COHASSET-PLYMOUTH....

Heron Painting is a painting company, established in 2015. Our characteristics are: quality, responsibility, satisfaction to our customers. We have a team of professional painters with many years of experience. We are ready to provide an impressive painting experience!!

Titanium Construction (Ti) is a bespoke full-service construction company that works hard every day to make sure its projects are built with integrity, innovation and elegance. Ti is home to generations of building professionals who each bring over a decade of experience and home improvement knowledge resulting in unprecedented projects in the Greater Boston Area. At Titanium Construction we understand that a "one size fits all" mentality does not work for the modern homeowner. Ti works relentlessly to innovate and deliver a product that our clients will be delighted to call home and our team members will be proud of for generations down the line. Titanium Construction is dedicated to building memorable relationships between clients and team members and providing superior quality craftsmanship services that clients will continue to recommend to family and friends.

09/01/2012

He came when we needed, did the work (actually far MORE work than should have been expected of him), and is absolutely professional.

Description of Work
Vinnie has bailed us out on SEVERAL occasions. He stepped in and painted our apartment when the person we hired bailed on the project (after a few hours). He RESCUED us getting the apartment cleaned when we moved out.

Category house cleaning,interior painters

09/24/2010

He came on time, was very pleasant to deal with. The job he did was great. I will use the service again in the fall.

Description of Work
Raked and bagged a lot of leaves. Trimmed about 12-15 bushes. Mowed lawn.

Category lawn service,leaf removal

07/26/2010

You can't go wrong with this housecleaner, he's the best!

Description of Work
Vinny cleans my condo every three weeks and does a terrific job. Also he will clean up the small yard and put mulch around the shrubs twice a year as requested.

Category house cleaning,landscaping,lawn service

05/15/2010

Vinnie had been doing my yard for about a year. He's a hard worker and does a good job. Last year was great, but this year he's been so hard to get a hold of and schedule. My grass is almost knee high and I haven't heard a peep from him after leaving 3 messages. I finally had to cancel service with him and get another provider.

Description of Work
Fall and Spring clean-ups and regular mowing service

Category landscaping,lawn service

01/25/2010

I called him before I was having guests. I decided on the company and I thought everything was set. I told everyone else that I found someone. Then he got sick and didn't call me. When I called him, he told me that he was sick. We rescheduled for the following week and then I didn't hear from him. He basically flaked on me. I had called so many people, heard back from a lot of them, and turned the...

Description of Work
The guy from the housecleaning company came to my house in November to check out how my apartment was and how much it would cost to have it cleaned.

Category house cleaning

HOUSE CLEANING, DUST, VACUUM FLOORS, FURNITURE & WINDOWSILLS, WASH FLOORS, CLEAN BATHROOMS, CLEAN CABINETS, OVEN, WINDOWS, LAUNDRY SERVICE, PAINTING, LANDSCAPING, LAWN MOWING & GROCERY SHOPPING.